It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Sexually Harassed Me...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by whyamIhere
How's that exactly going to work?

Something like...Ladies, show me on this doll where Herman Cain offered you a job.

It's not a trial or a deposition. It's a news conference. You know... where people make statements to and take questions from the press. Like Herman Cain did yesterday. Maybe you don't agree that both parties should have a chance to tell their side of the story, but I'm glad about it.

I don't know about you, but I'd like to hear more information before I decide to believe these allegations or not. I like to make an educated conclusion, not one based on partisanship or personal prejudice. I look forward to hearing their response to Cain, just as I looked forward to hearing him yesterday. I like to be as fair as possible. I know not everyone agrees, but that's ok, too.

edit on 11/9/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: Grrr! Keyboard!

Would you please just be honest.
Don't you have a gut feeling Herman Cain is telling the truth?
I do.
-----------
Sharon Bialek is being wined and dined by CBS, NBC and ABC.
She is an opportunist. If she fails a lie detector test, will that convince you?

---------
The dirty tricks crowd will stop at nothing to keep a conservative out of the White House.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

These Ladies have every right to hold a News Conference.

If Herman Cain did this to any of these Ladies...

He is not fit to lead this Country.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Don't you have a gut feeling Herman Cain is telling the truth?

I do. I also have a gut feeling that he's lying to cover his ass. Which gut feeling do I go with? I also have a gut feeling that the women are telling the truth. Also, it's possible they are making their accusations up for some other reason...

Gut feelings are fine. But I like facts. When we don't have all the facts, it's hard to know what to believe. I am actually leaning toward Cain being guilty as of right now. Because I don't believe a corporation would pay 2 settlements to women who simply made accusations. If the accusations had no merit, I don't believe they would have compensated these women.

Sharon Bialek is being wined and dined by CBS, NBC and ABC.

How the media treats her is not a reflection on HER, it's a reflection on them. And I'm unaware of any wining and dining.

If she fails a lie detector test, will that convince you?

Most likely, yes,

The dirty tricks crowd will stop at nothing to keep a conservative out of the White House.

I' wouldn't mind seeing a TRUE conservative in there. But that's not Herman Cain.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

As far as the lie detector test... no.. I put no faith in them. Polygraph tests border on quackery... why would that impress anyone?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Well, we need to get Sharon Bialek on the Dr. Phil Show to find the truth.

I can already hear Dr. Phil.

Do you have anything to say before i read the results of the lie detector test?

She will then jump up and run out of the studio.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

Stifler's mom is funny here...I'm not sure that a woman who is being sexually assaulted by someone would stop to tell them "you know that I have a boyfriend"

It is women like this that make it harder for real victims of sexual assault.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
reply to post by Eurisko2012

As far as the lie detector test... no.. I put no faith in them. Polygraph tests border on quackery... why would that impress anyone?

The ex FBI guy on the Dr. Phil show has smoked them all out so far.

Usually, no one is surprised when the truth is revealed.

Well, okay now what? You lied.

Thank you for appearing on the show today. -End of story-

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Well, to some liberals sexual assault IS a joke.

It's something to just be tolerated. - Bill Clinton -
--------
The Paula Jones case was a perfect example.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Well, to some liberals sexual assault IS a joke.

It's something to just be tolerated. - Bill Clinton -
--------
The Paula Jones case was a perfect example.

What does this have to do with liberals? Or conservatives for that matter?

This partisan nonsense is like a more complex version of the blood and crips, for alleged grown ups. Ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I wasn't aware that he was offering her a job. Was she asking him to help her get a job or to actually hire her? That could be a misunderstanding on my part.

No apparently it was me that was mistaken, and it wasn't him offering the job. I misunderstood that part.

Back on the other subject...... what do you think makes men, like your friend's dad, so bold? I mean its bad enough that they are so disrespectful and mean, but why do they assume they will get away with it?

All the reasons you gave for not reporting, are the same things that should have been running through his head!

You asked the question of BH, but I will offer my 2 cents. He was a sociapath. He saw her as an object like a lamp or television. All men have sexual thoughts that flitter through our minds, some we are comfortable with, some we know are innapropriate, our temporal lobe restrains us and our empathy centers make us aware that they are actual living beings like ourselves, that they are humans and not objects. Sociapaths lack the ability to make this distinction. Some sociapaths learn to fit in very well with a facde of empathy.

Col Russell of Canada, Commander of Canada's largest airforce base and pilot of the Canadian version of Airforce One is a great example of a highly functional sociapath. By the time they caught him last year he was convicted of 82 counts of breaking and entering/burglary...photographing women and children while they slept, stealing personal items...masturbating in thier homes...2 counts of kidnapping and torture and two counts of rape...and that is just what they caught him on.

They are out there. I generally trust my fellow human being, but I also take precautions. Sensing a constructed facade is something that we can develop as we get older. Does the smile reach the eyes? Are the emotions warranted and genuine? Or do they seem "constructed". A robust facade does not mean someone is a sociapath, but it does tell me there are deep waters running beneath what that person wants me to see and I proceed with caution.

Regardless I can't fathom a seventeen year old having any awareness such evil exists amongst a neighborhood setting and my heart goes out to BH.

BH...I doubt you were the only victim of this man...online court records...sexual predator convictions/names are commonly available online. I don't know if he was ever caught, but I strongly suspect you were not the only one. Someone like that typically progresses and usually, but not always, gets caught.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

In my experience conservative women don't put up with it.

On the other hand liberal women sometimes turn it all into a big joke.
All men cheat. So what?

This is sounding like a Dr. Phil episode.
-------------
BTW, truth be told is Bill Clinton cheating on Hillary right now???

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
BH...I doubt you were the only victim of this man...online court records...sexual predator convictions/names are commonly available online. I don't know if he was ever caught, but I strongly suspect you were not the only one. Someone like that typically progresses and usually, but not always, gets caught.

You're right. My uncle, who repeatedly molested me when I was a child (3-5), spent his life in prison for it. But I didn't put him there. His daughter (my younger cousin) did... I hate to think of all the lives he affected as negatively as he did me in the years between my experience and her efforts to put him away.

Some people here speak as if these accusers coming forth has no purpose for good, but I disagree. If I had reported my assailants, it would have prevented a lot of suffering.
edit on 11/9/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

this man is a psychopath.....he needs to go back to the pizza shop, where he belongs, and stop embarrassing "we the people" with his craven, disgusting lies and distortions...how bout that lie detector test, hermie????...on tv....so we all can see you sweat while you try to fool the machine... unfortunately, many psychopaths do beat them...because they have no shame or remorse to make the arrows wiggle....ugh....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What's disturbing about these allegations, provided they are true, are they indicate an abuse of power and authority. The woman who told her story, was hoping to have him find a job for her, consequently, she saw him as someone who had some power and authority. Apparently other allegations arose from the time he was head of the restaurant association.

If he has a history of abuse of authority, what might he do as President? And if the incidents actually occurred, and he is denying them anyway, then we know as he comes out of the gate that he abuses power, and he is a liar.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

All men cheat. So what?

All men cheat? So What?

Anything and I mean anything you say from here on out will be immediately discounted as trolling and stupid by myself and almost any person of intellect with just a modicum of critical thinking. Broad generalizations such as this generally don't point to a person with much experience. Perhaps I can just cut you a little slack for being a kid; maturity will serve you well.
edit on 9-11-2011 by whaaa because: d4d

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The woman seems strange...

1. She is reading her personal experience word for word from a written statement. To the ladies out there, how many of you would need to READ your personal experience when it involved a boss putting his hand under your skirt and forcing your head down to his crotch?

2. Her reply to this physical action was... " I have a boy friend" and the way she said it was as if she was reading a line from a play being a really bad actor. It sure doesn't seem to bother her much....My degrees are in psychology, and yes I know people can be detached emotionally from a bad experience, or show a lot of emotion... she does neither...

So I ask the ladies once again does she seem genuine?

I'm not for the guy or against him, but it seems strange that this comes out now... AND some of these women are link quite heavily to the Democratic party... Hmmm

For him not knowing... is looks as if a couple of them were on their way out the door in his company and he let HR handle anything that came up real or not real, so it is normal for him to really not know much about it all, and this aligns with his first actions of genuine confusion. Also why would a woman take 3 or 4 month severance pay (which would be paid with or without accusations) and not sue the crap out of him for a lot more.

In the end could he be an old school guy who in today's standards has harassed many as a norm...yes
But I also believe that with today's standards just about anything can be construed as sexual harassment, and the higher you are in a company the more people you are personally associate with on a daily basis.

edit on 9-11-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by whyamIhere

this man is a psychopath.....he needs to go back to the pizza shop, where he belongs, and stop embarrassing "we the people" with his craven, disgusting lies and distortions...how bout that lie detector test, hermie????...on tv....so we all can see you sweat while you try to fool the machine... unfortunately, many psychopaths do beat them...because they have no shame or remorse to make the arrows wiggle....ugh....

Herman Cain is the true conservative that this nation needs.

Obama will lose. You should prepare yourself for that.

--------
When the goddess Sharon Bialek fails her lie detector test then that will be the end of it.

Then we need the obvious questions to be asked.

Okay, who came up with the original - assault fairy tale- ?
Was it Bob Beckel?

edit on 9-11-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

All men cheat. So what?

All men cheat? So What?

Anything and I mean anything you say from here on out will be immediately discounted as trolling and stupid by myself and almost any person of intellect with just a modicum of critical thinking.

The truth hurts . Doesn't it?
There are women with that attitude on Dr. Phil all the time. He tries to help them.
It comes from low self esteem. Psychology 101

Did you go to college?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Oh yes! Her body language alone takes away all credibility.
--------
This will all end badly for her.

Sharon Bialek better write that book quick.$$$

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

So I ask the ladies once again does she seem genuine?

She seems uncomfortable with an uncomfortable topic, embarrassed, self conscious, and a little awkward.

But yes, to me, her statements ring true.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join