It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Sexually Harassed Me...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by whyamIhere
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

So let me understand this. An accusation means he's guilty?

This woman seems to have no reason to lie.

[Quote]What reason would that be? Seems Cain has a pretty good reason to lie, to me. He's got a lot more to lose.

Do you even read what I write?

Please re-read it then you might have a coherent reply.

Yeah...I am the one twisting. You and your wingman try to derail my thread.

You are so in the tank for Obama...Nobody can have a different opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by smileypants

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
As a taxi driver in Atlanta in the 90s, I picked up Herman Cain who was present with a she-male and a hermaphrodite. I took them to their destination, an airport Holiday Inn, where I was asked if I wanted to "join the party". I declined, though it was strongly recommended to me that I never discuss the event. Oops.

You're crazy!!

You squandered the perfect leverage to having FREE PIZZA FOR LIFE.

Yah...But would he come in 30 minutes or less?
Would you want Sausage on your pie?

Sorry...I am stealing Jon Stewart's jokes.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You posted this to BH, but I have to ask....so what if she was?

I see a lot of this around here. Discussing Cain's predicament and someone retorts about Obama, yada, yada.

In any court in the land the question would be "Relevance??"

Otherwise if BH was an Obama fan or Hater, what difference does that make to the debate about Cain?

We were discussing evidence up to that point. I don't think any of those women who filed complaints did so out of some premonition that they would one day "be in the tank" for a President that would be challenged by Cain.

Evidence is evidence and worth debating...the "you love Obama" stuff is wholey irrelevant nonsense.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Herman Cain is a COMPLEEEETTTE player.. I mean ofcourse they all are, but Cain is the real deal. He got on Television and sang -.-. I'm not racist or anything but we all know that he only did that to gain the same support Obama had back in the day of his first campaign. He plays people

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Anybody who runs for office today that doesn't think their skeleton closets won't be found are really naive. I think that's the first class you take in campaign strategy 101. "Dig up dirt on your fellow candidates."

I just think it was kind of hilarious that the republican party was pointing the finger at democrats and blaming them for this leak. Than it turns out it was coming from within their own party!

Dirty politics, they'll do anything to gain power. How can anyone trust a politician.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Cain’s Latest Accuser
November 7, 2011 (MUNDELEIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- Sharon Bialek, who lives in suburban Mundelein, said Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain reached under her skirt 14 years ago when she was asked him about a job.
In this Intelligence Report: Who is Sharon Bialek? The Chicago-area woman has an extensive corporate and personal history in the area going back to the early 1990s.
It was her hope for a new job that Bialek says brought her to Herman Cain that day in 1997. Bialek's resume and a trail of public records indicates that changing jobs has been a regular occurrence for the Chicagoan. She has worked for at least nine different employers over the past 17 years and appears to have struggled financially.
The public record on Bialek begins in 1991 when she filed personal bankruptcy for the first time while living in Des Plaines.
Between 1993 and 1996 Bialek worked for four different companies in promotion and marketing positions.
In 1996, and part of 1997, Bialek was at the National Restaurant Association. After being let go from that job in mid-1997, she says that she went to Washington, D.C., to meet with Cain, president of the association, because she needed a job.
In 1999, Bialek's son Nicholas was born and a paternity lawsuit was filed by the father, a media executive.
In 2001 came Bialek's second personal bankruptcy, filed after sizable legal bills. That year she was hired by WGN radio where she worked until 2004 when she took a marketing job and then a job at WCKG radio.
Along the way, according to her attorney, Bialek also held positions with Revlon and Easter Seals.
Bialek currently lives in Mundelein with fiancé Mark Harwood.
"She's of the same political persuasion as Herman Cain," Harwood said. "There was no money on the table to go and have an interview. This is truly about an American girl who's got a big heart and wants to do the right thing."
(Copyright ©2011 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
PS: DAVID AXELROD (Obama Chief of staff) & ASSOC represented her in bankruptcies
abclocal.go.com.../iteam&id=8422203

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

See how easy that is to say.

I can say that at not even give my name.

I do not know if any of these accusations are true.

Say It Ain't So Herman...

I really like this candidate. I like the non-politician part of Herman Cain.

I want to be on "The Cain Train" heading for DC.

But, if it came out of his pants...That will end my fairness rants.

This matter needs to be solved one way or the other.

I heard the Conservatives lining up this weekend saying in unison "Cain has no chance".

So is he just the flavor of the Month or is Herman Cain the real deal?

PS. I love Ron Paul, however he is even being treated worse than Herman.
edit on 7-11-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

It is CONFIRMED that he made settlements with TWO people. It's not just anonymous accusations...his company paid people so they don't sue him, and they made them sign NDA...
It's not anonymous accusations...
Are you a shill?

And how do you like the man that is proud of his association with the Koch Brothers, and who worked for the Federal Reserve....
Are you a shill?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ambulance Chaser Gloria Aldred put the new accuser in the spotlight?

I'm not even a Cain supporter,but that put's us Independents in caution mode.

She's coming forward now? Why? Because she believes based on her sexual harrasement contention that he's not capable of being a leader?

Compared to who? Obama the great husband?

I hate politics. Shame on the Democrats for this one.

It's expected of Gloria the Ambulance Chaser. What , are the Democraps THAT worried about Cain?

Where's Bill Clinton on morality here? THIS will come back to bite dems in the ASS.

We remember.
Is Cain guilty? 14years later? Or time knows no justice? With Gloria as the attorney,she could care less if He's guilty or innocent.

She just upped her fee's by 100bucks an hour using all interns...but that's ok.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It doesn't even matter, what matters is that Herman Cain doesn't want to settle the truth and get on with the campaign and election. The longer he takes to settle this issue, the longer the media will drag it out. He is in control but he is afraid to speak the truth.

I don't want somebody like THAT running this country, one of the most important traits a president needs to have is to know the truth when he sees it, accept or confront it and move on. You don't ignore things like this, not if you want to be president.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Cain is a guilty as you can be without a trial and video. From how it developed and how it's progressing my bet is that Cain is a serial sexual harasser and he's just too self absorbed to believe he would be caught.

Reminds me of A. Weiner. He really thought these women would not tell on him. Power makes you think irrational things about yourself. Best thing Cain can do is quit his campaign.

Cain blew it. Time for the right to go beg Chis Christie to reconsider.
edit on 8-11-2011 by ziggystrange because: Typo repair

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Whenever a politician says "I don't recall," you can take it to the bank they're LYING! It's not like trying to remember what color socks you were wearing on a particular day 10 years ago!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You and your wingman try to derail my thread.

Who is my wingman? Does that mean that everyone who agrees with you is YOUR wingman? And why would I want to derail your thread? I'm having a good time participating in it.

I'm not at all sure who I'm voting for. So, no, I'm not in Obama's tank. And I welcome people's opinions. That's what makes discussion fun!

If you can't rebut someone's claims or address their position, you make a personal attack and argue points I didn't even make..It's not an uncommon tactic here on ATS, but it sure is indicative of the willingness to discuss an issue... Stick to the issue, can you?

I do apologize for misreading one line your post. You said the woman has no reason to lie and I read that she has A reason to lie. The reason for that is that my computer died and I'm using the computer in our living room. The monitor (TV) is about 15 feet away and I misread it. Sorry. I am making typos, too, which isn't normal. Different keyboard.

Point is, can you address the issue without accusations and assumptions about me or other posters? Give it a try.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Of course this lady is lying, and she's got Gloria Allred there leading her every step of the way. You can tell it's all an act and scripted.

Pure desperation by a certain faction IMO.

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I still cant determine if this is coming from the Dems or the Repubs.

I'm pretty sure Repubs
Romni-Perry group

Trashy Fox News type stuff
edit on 8-11-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
I'm pretty sure Repubs
Romni-Perry group

I'm pretty sure whomever they are, they're globalists first and foremost. Left/right doesn't really matter.

I think it's obvious Cain is an unexpected problem for them.

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Of course this lady is lying, and she's got Gloria Allred there leading her every step of the way. You can tell it's all an act and scripted.

Pure desperation by a certain faction IMO.

Peace

Of Course...Just like when Gloria Allred represented that woman who claimed Anthony Weiner sexted her...that was all made up BS...oh, wait a minute

Funny how quickly the GOP turns on someone when the truth doesn't work in thier favor...Gloria Allred is a lier now? Just as the republican woman who came forward is?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join