This hoax is good only to be sold for foreigners.
Eat consumers, eat!
Even the basic elements of this "documentary" have been fabricated (with application of computer skill):
- The book of a V.Vereschagin shown on the screen "UFO in the USSR" doesnt exist in reality! You were shown only the jacket which was put on a
book... and they dont even try to open it in front of the camera;
- The first page of the newspaper "Vecherny Sverdlovsk" dd. November, 29th, 1968 with sensational article about UFO has nothing to do with the
easily accessible original of same newspaper, that at once transfers all this story in the hoax category.
The errors which are evident
1. March, 1969. On an edge of the presumed Ural woods, one can see two new "Willis" with no license plates... not the Russian GAZ
2. Superconfidential survey of the fallen UFO.
Some soldiers with construction battalion stripes are wandering in the woods, and others with the same stripes hold automatic machines as balalaikas,
and the trunks are directed at their companions and commanders. All the belts of these soldiers are not soldier's belts, but with a metal plate -
these are officers' belts
3. The Ural frost and snow.
The lorry standing in the distance which brought "soldiers", has no plywood or at least a canvas body which is used in Russia and without it nobody
would bring people in the woods... The "Willis" also lack awning.
4. The dissection elements: those guys standing around the table wear snow-white dressing gowns, but without obligatory surgeons caps and gauze
5. at dissection, the breast is alwys removed to open the internal organs... They show the hand of the young man getting under the ribs and taking
out a piece of smth...
6. The dissection document: an interesting signature: Tolmakov, the deputy dean of anatomy department of the Moscow medical... out of shot, and
further we see "Semashko". But N.A.Semashko is the name that belongs to the Moscow medical Stomatologic institute!
One meticulous American of the Russian origin who had a lot of friends in Russia, just checkd and found out that "the deputy dean of anatomy
department" in this case is just a set of words, since the institute has only the anatomy department which has its supervisor or head of the
department.... as for the Moscow medical Stomatologic institute of N.A.Semashko... guess all is clear it has nothing to do with dissecting
7, For dramatic effect, they stated that the three "humanoids" died the same day, on March, 24th, 1969, it is literally in a week after the
dissection. And to provide "evidence" to the public they show three death certificates... but these are the modern forms, came in use in the 70s
In the line "republic", its written not RSFSR!!!, but the Russian Federation!!!.
The cause of death - "a brain hemorrhage" is even more funny. In Russian its never written like this, they state it like "a hemorrhage in a
But the foreigners dont know anything about the official russian forms of the documents, so, for them, its enough to wave forged ones made without any
consultation and they believe!....
Now lets look at those "exeperts":
There are 4 experts, called to give an element of gravity and reliability to a film farce.
First is P.Stounhill, the founder of the Russian UFO centre in California!!!, and two directors of joint American-Russian federation for anomalies in
atmosphere - V.G.Azhazha and Richard Heyns...
Interesting detail about the work of the Americans in Moscow.
During stay in Moscow, the Americans met some Moscow ufologists. One of them, as he told afterwards, has been invited for an interview about the
unknown flying objects. It took place in a hotel in the Pushkin area, and he was asked one question: - Did any agents of KGB prevent you from dealing
with the UFO? . he replied - No.
They repeated the question, got the same answer. and the interest of the Americans faded.The guy was in shock when he saw the finished