It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A spirit trap

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I built one. Don't die near me.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian

Try writing in paragraphs . It makes it easier to read

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This thread probably won't last long... but damned if ya didn't make me laugh. Thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Please rub some text together consisting out of words forming senteces and paragraph. What do you want from posting this thread?

(One word responses?)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Through certain kinds of geometry and electric field patterns it would be possible to interact with the concious matrix of the soul. They would be attract to the field pattern as magnets are to iron. The electric fields would make the geometry visible to the awareness and the particular shapes would act as an attractive force.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Through certain kinds of geometry and electric field patterns it would be possible to interact with the concious matrix of the soul. They would be attract to the field pattern as magnets are to iron. The electric fields would make the geometry visible to the awareness and the particular shapes would act as an attractive force.

Sounds like a bunch a mumble jumble # to me....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Could you be more specific and provide us with greater detail the type of the geometry applied and to which electrical fields are effected. ?What particular vortex is it referencing.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Studies that add up all the people that have ever been, all the souls that have ever been conceived, say that there are about a 100 billion human spirits around here... somewhere. I mean, where else are they gonna go? It's 4 light years to the next star and the best time I can do in my sleep is a good running pace. Don't move around too much, you be pickin them up like flypaper. Then they get all mad at you and haunt your dreams at night.

Sleep tight...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

like the Ghost Busters thing? sweet.

if i could trap a spirit, it would be . . . . Custer.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by pellian

Studies that add up all the people that have ever been, all the souls that have ever been conceived, say that there are about a 100 billion human spirits around here... somewhere. I mean, where else are they gonna go? It's 4 light years to the next star and the best time I can do in my sleep is a good running pace. Don't move around too much, you be pickin them up like flypaper. Then they get all mad at you and haunt your dreams at night.

Sleep tight...

I've seen those studies and most of them are utter nonsense. I have never witnessed one of these spirits, are they some kind of wibbly wobbly vapour.
?How do such haunt a dream.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Could you be more specific and provide us with greater detail the type of the geometry applied and to which electrical fields are effected. ?What particular vortex is it referencing.

You either got it or you don't. Whenever I visit some place that purportedly has a spirit that haunts that place that other people have seen, they come out and say "hi" to me. I call it a greeting because I don't know what else to call it. I have no control over it. Usually what I see is so real looking that I think I just saw a real person, until later I find out somehow that that was the ghost that people see there. This has happened enough times to me that I am convinced that they are attracted to me for some reason I haven't quite fathomed. Other people I am with don't see what I am seeing. There doesn't seem to be any message as not one has spoke or communicated any words or meaning that I am aware of. They just do their "routine" or their "haunting" and I witness it. No harm seems to come form these experiences either. And I don't go back looking for them either. At the time I thought the apparitions were real, going back to what, call to them, sounds crazy.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Try writing in paragraphs . It makes it easier to read

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

How come I leave to go enjoy me some fresh twilight air, and return to everyone being funny?

You sir, get a nice happy giggle from me!

(more for me, though, it's been a rough few days)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I am pretty sure the Ghostbusters beat you to it. Despite your thread not containing any information whatsoever, and despite the fact that I am wasting 2 minutes of my life on this, it did kinda make me chuckle. Don't die near me...lulz.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

O.k.

Where are you?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I've seen those studies and most of them are utter nonsense. I have never witnessed one of these spirits, are they some kind of wibbly wobbly vapour.
?How do such haunt a dream.

Maybe the reason you have yet to "see" a spirit is because you believe it's all "utter nonsense"?

And "supposedly", I use that word when conversing with disbelief, supposedly when we are asleep we are right on the edge of the ground between our waking and spirit self so it is easier "supposedly" to see in the spirit world.
By the way, your eyes only see color so how do you know there is other "spectrums" out there? If there were not scientific instruments that show us Radio waves would you believe they exist?

And I don't believe you exists. Would you care enough to travel all the way to my house to prove it to me? Probably not.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Ah, now we're talking alchemy.

May I suggest checking out Metatron's cube? If you haven't already, that is. The Holy Sephiroth appears to be related to it.

Personally, I am bound by the basic pentagram myself (five point star representing the elements trapped in the circle of the higher order, nature, that make up what I am, human).

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The basic geometry that can affect a soul is a circle. An inverted flower of life pattern as an electrode in a flat plate capacitor. would trap a energy matrix forever.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Interesting because in Electronics Capacitors are what are used to select various frequencies and/or prevent certain frequencies from passing through called Filters.

In fact we all use a capacitor and more explicitly a tuning capacitor in our radio and television sets almost daily.

This is how we change channels on our TV which are all divided by frequency and are selected by the tuner which is a variable or "tuning" capacitor.

Now how this relates to souls and spirits and your device is that as with all things that exist in the electro magnetic energy spectrum. all have a unique frequency associated with them.

Similar to different Radio stations that coexist but are separated by frequency. And as to why your cell phone cannot be used on different carriers for example.

Spirits and/or disembodied ones aka Ghosts exist in a certain frequency band because we are able to detect their presence via magnetic field detectors AND are able to record their thoughts via electronic voice phenomenon which is scientific proof and validation of something existing.

As far as being able to capture a spirit it would require containing and blocking the energy of the spirit which is what Capacitors are used for in modern electronic equipment.

So your concept and the use of capacitance has some validity from a scientific and/or electronics perspective.

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Dont be trapping spirits dude...thats cruel.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
most tuning sets use a capacitor inductor circuit. the resonant frequency is set by the values of L and C.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join