It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a galaxy far far away...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This thread is going to start off as a fictional story to explain and answer questions and events going on in the world since the beginning of man.

Once upon a time there was a planet called by its natural inhabitants Urth(who didn't love primal rage). Anyway on this planet was some primitive intelligent beings. Still thousands of years from evolving into a more "modern man" intelligence. There planet was only 5.3 billion years old in a universe that was 15 billion years old. On other planets spread through out this particular cosmos there were other beings farther along and alot older. Some were out to conquer. Some were out to spread peace, and others simply didn't care for they were more concerned with there own problems and business.

The beings that did spread whether for personal gains or "good" of the universe had now taken there environment and enlarged more then they could ever imagine. Instead of being tied to one planet with limited resources they were now surrounded by unlimited resources with ample room to expand. The universe was now theres for the raping. Technology thats beyond imagination. Sciences we could never dream of. Now was the norm. Now was the time to experiment. Now was the time to begin the biggest conspiracy ever.

When you have technologies that seem limitless and your planet is about to die whether from solar system collapse, sun dying, or planet just simply cannot sustain itself what do you do? Why not turn it into a spaceship? It's huge enough for many civilizations! Resources are limitless. Traveling can be done with just about any size or shape craft. Why not use the natural magnetic field of the planet for things that I cannot myself explain right now.

(It can either be done with a moon or planet. Hell they could even build a giant spaceship. But why not take your nest with you.)...back to the story.

This isn't the first time it's been done. Other civilizations have tried and failed some succeeded. Just like on Urth where only the strong, even the intelligent, and sometimes the more cunning survive. So to in space. One habitat is just a mirror reflection of another habitat. So why wouldn't the same principles apply? Just like on Urth some species adapt at the wrong time most of the time to late and die out. It happens. We are going to travel along this FICTIONAL story with 2 different species. One thats out for conquest. The other thats out to unite the cosmos.

Obviously if you sit back and watch the violence of nature. You see that even in it's most violent ways nature runs on harmony. One mouses bad day is a snakes good one. One species must constantly sacrfice it's life for the survival of another. That's just how it works. Life will always feed on life no matter what. Because even in a greater sense concerning things that aren't considered life doesn't water break down metal, concrete, help rot wood. Everything in some way shape or form brings demise to something else. Plain and simple.

This species we will call Ramura has taken the time to observe the environments around them. How other speicies of there planet and even species on other planets coexist together. In a chaotic order that only nature can produce. They have acquired this observation to there ways of living. There traveling through the universe does little to disrupt space time or any other physics that holds this giant amoeba together. When it comes to other planetary businesses they tend to sit back and let everything take its course. To see what will happen. Why not. Lets see if that species can beat the clock on there dying sun to save if only but a few thousand.

But over time this way of neutralism gets old. They begin to let there emotions and hearts take root in other societies that doesn't effect there existence one way or the other.

The Loike species on the other hand feel a sense of supremacy. There conquests have taken them far. Enslaving a few hundred planets. Expressing there superiority over lesser sepcies who have yet to evolve or begin to develope better technologies. They land on these planets and proclaim themselves as gods. They require worship and offerings. Sometimes sacrifice by blood. In return they watch over the planet and make promises they will never keep. All the while draining the resources of those planets dry. And in time to leave that species to die with no resources to help them. Some species those they seem fit will be enslaved and will travel with them. But they may never know freedom again.

Back on Urth there is a species evolving. Intelligent enough to make simple tools with rocks and sticks. Still haven't mastered the art of containing fire or making it for that matter. But what they don't realise is that a huge mess is coming there way. And there whole existence will never be the same again.

The Ramura have developed genetical engineering to help make lesser species more adapt or intelligent to there surroundings. Through this genetical engineering evolution is sped up to hundreds even thousands of years. Over time they have perfected this. You don't wanna move to fast and you don't wanna move to slow. The beings themselves will be wasted. And all the work all for not. They have even developed treaties with other beings allowing for a intergalactic government within these species.

No one species is above another. They all work in harmony for the best of eachother. Just imagine a united nations without the greed and corruption where the most important needs are put first and not personal gains or interests. 3rd worlds are taken care of before interstellar powers.

They have discovered a planet that can support intelligent life in a far off sector on the out skirts of it's galaxy. The Ramura will go there to see what they can find. They are looking for a new project. Urth might just have what they are looking for. Little do they know they will spend more time there then planned.

The Loike who are corrupted in all it's vile ways are once again. Over exhausting conqoured planets. They are needing a new breeding ground. A new place to conquer and call home. More importantly they are looking to bring down the Intergalactic Federation. But they can't do so just yet. And it's going to take alot more then an all out attack. An adversary this big is gonna take time and patience...and intelligence.

(Sure there smart intelligent enough to travel the cosmos. But there corrupt. They let there pride and greed get the better of them. Which allows for poor planning. Surely there not as supreme as they believe they are.)

What happens next I'm sure is real obvious. Urth becomes a battle ground between warring alien factions. Urthlings are being genetically modified. Tricked and seduced with promises and gifts. Wars fought between themselves sometimes killing fellow followers of the same "gods". Religions all taking root in the same mythologies. Corrupted governments who lie to there people. We live it every day.

Heres what alot don't know. The truth is all in front of our eyes. You have to open them to see it. And when you see it. You gotta believe it. Because many and just about all don't want you to. It's like the forbidden fruit of knowledge. Will you bite? or will you stay blind?

Slave or God? Sheep or Herder? Pig or Farmer? Rule or be Ruled!!!!

(to be continued)
edit on 5-11-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hey dude pass the pipe man...let me see that in 3d.

But seriously great effort.

Poses the questions .

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Roswell we all know about it. Aurora Tx. We know about it to. We've all seen Ancient Aliens. They tie in real events with good imagination.

Is it to be believed?

Not all of it. But most of it in the first 2 seasons I'd say yes. Why? It's pretty evident. Once you open your eyes.

Back to answers. Those events in our history especially ones as recent and as covered up like Roswell are sacrifices. By an alien species who is trying to tell us that they are here.

You say why don't they land on the front lawn of the white house. Would you? I wouldn't cause I tell you what would happen. The world would turn into a worse place then it already is. And if I was captured I would probably be killed and experimented on.

Sure I can travel the cosmos but at the end of the day I'm just like you. I can be shot and killed. Just like any other live being on your planet and mine. The only thing important that seperates us is technology and intelligence. You'd land on the white house and cause more damage then whats been done.

I'd sacrifice myself out in some rural area where the COMMON MAN lives and let the COMMAN MAN be the one who wakes the sheep up. Because THE GOVERNMENT can't and never should be trusted. We the people have to be the ones who discover the truth. The government can't even trust themselves. See the Kennedy assassination and the attempt on Reagans life.

I could even through out there J.Edgar Hoovers stranglehold on the government during his time in office that lasted alot longer then it should have. Do I need to post the documentary?

Thats why we don't know the truth. Because the government has made it to where we trust them for everything yet we can't trust them for nothing.

Liars make good politicians eh?

Blue, red, yellow , green. They got us fighting over petty stuff. Divide and Conquer! It's time we take back our planet it's time we take back our lives. Because until then we are never going to get the help thats waiting for our hand.

There not here for the people's in power. There here for US. And until we HELP OURSELVES. There never gonna help us. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
When I first started reading, I thought of the "Ancient Alien" theory. Now I have no idea what you're on about. What do you believe is the truth?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Starts and ends as fiction. Write a book, at leats then you might make some money out of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
In a galaxy far far away...

There is one funny looking little green man thinking to himself...

"After reading this thread, lost, I am."

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

That's all very nice but did you have to start it with Once upon a time .....

edit on 5-11-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well I think I said it all with the Mortal trillogy.

It's more then just puffing a pipe and watching star wars. Its about gathering evidence.

Most people in this thread only look at one side of the story thats why they will be known as the dis-info agents before it's all said and done!

top topics

join