It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof, Gaddafi is the tyrant we've been told he is!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Gaddafi was a lunatic in my opinion, but so was Bush.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
And your point is...?
I never saw anyone claiming that he didn't do terrible things. Just a few reminders of some of the upsides of his regime. And there were some - conveniently ignored in the anti Gaddafi spin. Will the replacement be any better? Well we'll see.
Fact is we prop up and support people like Gaddafi and Saddam when it suits and we do an about turn when it is expedient. It's nothing to do with right or wrong, it's about political and economical manouvering.
Personally I think our behaviour has been shameful and hypocritical.
edit on 9-11-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm well aware of what REALLY happened in Libya. I could defend my EGO by continuing to support my standing, but i'd rather honor TRUTH. I knew, before starting this thread, that this situation was another occurance of American Imperialism, and that Gadaffi really was a bad character. Now, i am aware that the rebels had no noble cause and are mostly terrorist. This is still bad guys taking from a bad guy, but i fear it's for the worst. The people of Libya are no longer under the rule of a mad man, but now under the rule of the WORST men. I KNOW NOW.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JunoTheGreat

Exactly and its good you realised that things are going to be worst with the sharia law extremists at the helm of Libya.

The dream of the islamic world caliphate subsidized by the Rothschild and the NATO

Problem,reaction,solution.(NWO)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda's North Africa branch says got Libya weapons

AFP

news.yahoo.com/al-qaedas-north-africa-branch-says-got-libya-175152279.html

Al-Qaeda's North Africa franchise acknowledged it had acquired part of slain Libyan dictator Moamer Kadhafi's arsenal, in comments by one of its leaders quoted Wednesday.

Mokhtar Belmokhtar, believed to be one of the leaders of Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), made the remarks to Mauritanian news agency ANI, which has carried interviews and statements from the group in the past.

"We have been one of the main beneficiaries of the revolutions in the Arab world," said Belmokhtar, an Algerian national.

"As for our acquisition of Libyan armament, that is an absolutely natural thing," he said, without elaborating on the nature of the weapons purportedly acquired.

(...)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by JunoTheGreat

Exactly and its good you realised that things are going to be worst with the sharia law extremists at the helm of Libya.

The dream of the islamic world caliphate subsidized by the Rothschild and the NATO

Problem,reaction,solution.(NWO)

So simple, isn't it? All Islamic states are basically Taliban. All elephants are pink. Nelly is an elephant. Therefore Nelly is pink.

Again, Rothschild. A Jewish conspiracy to establish a Muslim state? Can't see it really.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Newsflash:

Both sides in war can do terrible things.

Evolution is better than revolution.

But those bad things do not make the bad things of the other side any better. They do not necessarily negate the reason for the fight.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

the controllers are al qaeda and salafi. Enough said. Saudi Arabia is an example of salafi control.

salafis/wahabbis were created by freemasons and they in turn by rothschild
edit on 10-11-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Aint that the truth.....but we won't go in to those pesky details of how hundreds of them clashed at a Libyan hospital just a week or so ago. The Rebels are already fighting amongst themselves. That was the plan.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

and yet people in the west are sleeping.The level of corruption in west is astounding.Even In Russia,it would be difficult for govt to get away with such high level of corruption and BS,people there are awake and understand difference b/w facts and farts.

But ,western populous cannot differentiate b/w facts and farts thanks to dumbing down of our education system

edit on 10-11-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
ive had no opinion publicly (well on ats) about the whole Gaddafi situation and how good or bad the associates parties in this conflict were.

fact is, gaddafi is no better or worse than any other superpower leader, except for america in general (or the people who run america i should say, most actual regular non power broking americans are excellent and i think your all ace!) who deffinitelly cause more deaths, intimidadion and general nastiness to people who "are trying to steal their freedom" (from thoudands of miles away with no way of actualy reaching them).

and while im at it ... The whole lybia routine absolutely REEKS of the CIA's methods of trying to change who holds power for their own benefit , they have done it before with sucess and failure, this time clearly they got what they wanted.
edit on 10-11-2011 by boaby_phet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

What are you talking about? Ever heard of the Red Mafya? They run everything in Russia. LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

red mafia are primarily jewish.Check the don mogavich a jew. ... Red mafia is a drug trafficking front for the Rothschilds and the MI6 in eastern europe.

en.wikipedia.org...

His home is in hungary very near to NATO headquarters in hungary.and he enjoys protection by israel and NATO and corrupt politicans of eastern europe

iran-persia.blogspot.com...

edit on 10-11-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

So now you know Russia won't go to war with Israel or the USA

Was too easy to figure that one out.

Russia and Israel have a nice cosy relationship; even Putin and Ariel Sharon were best buddies!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I already know all that! Please tell me something I don't know!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

www.realjewnews.com...

As for Putin being with the zhid jews don't count on it:

Medvedev might be leaning towards the Zionazis but dont count out the formidable chess player Vladimir Putin and remember that he won a stunning popularity because he threw the Jewish oligarch-mafia crooks behind bars. "He also vapourized the Israeli base and their local infrastructure intended for an imminent attack on Iran, in Georgia. (IDF participated directly in the Georgian suprise attack on Russian peace keepers) "The fact that Iranian critisism of the move is close to zero speaks something too and besides, Syria (host to the Russian mediterrian base at Tartus), which is a close ally of Iran, will get a similar defence system..."

he threw that rothschild puppet khodorsky in jail....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yeah, of course I'm counting on it...want to know why? You figure it out! The Red Mafya is very much alive and well in Russia!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Its days are numbered..... vigilantes are killing jewish gangsters and there is a belief its the nashi,communists and neco-nazis are carrying out executions.

Red mafya is not as strong as it was during Yeltsin ,but still alive thanks to some corrupt politicans and NATO sponsored heroin from afghanistan coming to russia..

but soon we will cleanse Russia off the zhid scum...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You wish but they are just too powerful now.

Believe you me, you want to settle a score, you want these guys on your side! Oh hang on, maybe not......

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

they were too powerful not now....

www.realjewnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join