reply to post by tooo many pills
Your still missing the point DUDE! haha
A generation from now, this is what he will be remembered for:
• Expelling all ethnic Italians in 1970.
• Expelling Libya's Jewish population.
• Banning all opposition to his rule.
• Making engaging in political conversations with foreigners punishable by up to three years in prison.
• Making it a capital crime to form political parties.
• Executing political dissidents in public and then rebroadcasting said executions on state television channels.
• Criminalizing homosexuality, with the punishment for homosexuality being up to five years in prison.
• Forcibly Arabizing the Berbers by forbidding parents to give their children Berber names, banning the use of the Berber language in schools, and
assigning Arabic names to Berber towns.
• Making theft punishable by amputation of hands and adultery by 100 lashes.
• Making the testimony of women and non-Muslims inadmissible in criminal cases.
• Torturing prisoners, both before and during the current civil war.
• Sending out assassins to kill Libyans who had fled to other countries just to live free.
• Supporting terrorist groups, including groups not even related to Libyan affairs.
• Having his forces fire upon peaceful demonstrators back in February of this year. This is what led to the uprising in the Libyan people in the