It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent!! Food Stamps to Be Ended Unless Microchipped!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I am by no stretch of the imagination a christian but some things they believe, fall right into my agenda.
This is one of them, to mark anyone as to track to buy, sell or trade is a nogo.
I should be able to buy just about anything I want without a record of said sale.
But there are enough cristians in the US that I do not think this we would ever worry about.

that is what my friend said..but it goes so much deeper then that..its biblical..and without the world repenting things wont change at all..thank you for your input..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I meant the food stamps themselves are the way in which you have given a worldly lord your soul. Maybe it's not about a mark but about placing faith in the food stamps and the government check over believing that the lord will provide.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by eeks4

I meant the food stamps themselves are the way in which you have given a worldly lord your soul. Maybe it's not about a mark but about placing faith in the food stamps and the government check over believing that the lord will provide.

You know i had a feeling that was what you meant...LO.L...Now you do have a point..But god wants you to also be able to take care of yourselves...its so hard to explain and im so so tired right now..God is taking care of me now..I can no longer work due to a trile that im on with well god and the devil..God is helping me so much and teaching me so so much.....maybe tomorrow i can talk about it..Im to tired to think now..But very good t...God bless and good night..peace

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah, I agree, but we are still a long ways away from forced microchipping. About all they can do for welfare now is background checks and finger prints. Microchipping would be something that would be fought tooth and nail by almost every lawyer out there.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

you see the thing is that its not going to be forced, its going to be willingly. yes right now you rebuke it but its coming closer, times and laws are changing right in front of are eyes.
but i think fear is the ticket here that's going to make people want to get it, and by fear i mean "like" terror threat fear type.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by eeks4

the meaning of BIOMETRICS....
Biometrics is used as a form of Identity access management and access control. It is also used to identify individuals in groups under surveillance. Physiological characteristics are related to the shape of the body and include but not limited to:
finger print
face recognition
DNA
palm print
hand geometry
Iris recognition
Behavior characteristics are ,related to the behavior of a person,including but not limited to:
Typing
Rhythm
gait
and voice

firstly thanks for the post, here is a good video you should watch

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
Well im not feeling to well today..My head is spinning..So im not going to say to much...But i found this on another site and this is very important..A must see..I hope the link will work..God bless to all...Biometric RFID......Finger printing..The book of revelation is now on the move...If you live on food stamps no matter how old you are or your current medical cognition,,well you might be loosing them unless......digg.com...

Video says were in Revelation 13, i somehow doubt that. Theres some things that need to come to pass before the mark of the beast. We have no idea if the mark of the beast is this chip or not, the seal of God on your forehead has to do with your faith, same as the mark of the beast. All the mark is, is the choice you have made to reject the messiah and you do that with your heart, not some piece of technology.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

"Democracy dies with thunderous applause" ... the Totalitarian Tiptoe ... Desensitization - Mindbars - Conversion ...Bread and Circuses for us until the real games begin, then it'll be Christian "dissenters" thrown into the lion cages again. No wonder we care about this chipping issue more than most, and if the most knew the actual, spiritual danger being packaged for us, it wouldn't be called the "wide road to destruction", and they would be just as keen to escape the potential reality just as much as we will be.

People should stop their scoffing and recognize what the modern "harlot" really represents. Don't sell yourself or your loved ones out is all Christians are trying to tell those of you who haven't forged our perspectives yet.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

all implat chips are biometric data - but not all biometric data is an implant chip

hint - the thumbprint used on many US drivers licesnces is a peice of biometric data

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Remember it is a mark biometric is not a chip it is everything but, so that is ok for now. Remember also Israel needs to be beaten and the one who does it will call himself GOD this is when it will get real. Especially with a war about to rage with Israel wanting it scary times could be ahead.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

nice video..thank you so much

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

People should stop their scoffing and recognize what the modern "harlot" really represents. Don't sell yourself or your loved ones out is all Christians are trying to tell those of you who haven't forged our perspectives yet.

The problem is that we feel as strongly that you are wrong as you feel that you are right.

The thing is that if you are right then it will come to pass because it is written. It's part of the greater plan so the only thing left is to not get whatever you believe the mark to be, not complain and try to keep it from happening.

edit on 5-11-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The problem is that we feel as strongly that you are wrong as you feel that you are right.

The thing is that if you are right then it will come to pass because it is written. It's part of the greater plan so the only thing left is to not get whatever you believe the mark to be, not complain and try to keep it from happening.

There's all sorts of common ground here, from surveilance concerns, wi-fi mind control (remember ExtremelyLowFrequency towers that broadcast at the same frequencies as the human mind)?, the terminator chip elements, cancer concerns, remote chip readers which can allow others access to information, then the additional spiritual concerns which are so pressing from Revelations. How wrong do you feel we are? Whether it's socially engineered or prophetic and fated, the world is forming into ten economic unions. Codex Alimentarus through the WHO is a sweeping worldwide measure over product trade and tracking, which oversees food and drug issues and regulations on a global scale - look at Bill C-36 in Canada and Bill S-510 in the States for the regional platforms that joined our countries to the Codex.

Product tracking is one thing, but the Codex gives products more rights than humans, in the name of security and corporate protection! There are gaping constitutional breaches in both, but they pushed on through with them regardless, kept it quiet in the media, and keep driving forth with enough new nonsense that these past outrages are lost from the perspective of many. Chipping us is next, and the slippery slope is already well underway. Agenda 21 analysts speak about shipping all humans in NA to ten+ supercities, some of which are already in the planning stages as experimental "communities of tomorrow"*. This is being done in the name of the environment, once again proposing to tread over human rights.

It's no vision I endorse, but it's worth a hard, objective look at it for the sake of understanding. It's the same as studying numerology : I have little interest in the topic, but I've looked into it somewhat because of the importance it holds in deciphering the secret society elements and hidden messages. It's the same idea.

* - I've posted the "Tower of Tomorrow" a few times, which is an example of good technology being put to use. In fact, the future cities they build look like quite sellable ideas from an environmental and efficiency standpoint. It's the over-governance and the corporate-fascist rulings that present the danger to our human rights. Of course they will lend whatever movements they are attempting to implement a mass appeal. It's counter-intuitive, but they, our governments, do not have our best interests at heart. Trust WHO?
edit on 5-11-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

edit on 5-11-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

well said, and that's exactly the message here is being pushed through, so that you get prepared not to take it. that's all.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I you ask me, though noone did, it's all a bunch of mumbo jumbo hoo-doo to take weak minds off of what's really goin on. Including the Bible. Some people in this world are gonna do whatever they can to fulfill "prophecies" that were written and then edited by those that seek to subdue, prostrate, and enslave your mind. Think free. Love hard.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

But the mark of the beast is supposed to happen after the rapture. That means that todays christians won't be here to make that choice and if millions of christians don't disappear before they try to chip people than it propbably isn't the mark of the beast.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Anyone on food stamps who keeps their eyes on Jesus will have nothing to worry about if (when) something like that happens.

Isaiah 33:15-16(KJV)
15He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
16He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
edit on 7-11-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Your looking way back in the old testament. The mark is after the rapture, during the tribulation and the bible plainly states that if you take the mark that:

Revelation 14:9-11: And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Sure you can find somewhere in the bible where it says if you do good then you will be OK but it doesn't apply to this particular action. This one has its own consequence.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

But the mark of the beast is supposed to happen after the rapture. That means that todays christians won't be here to make that choice and if millions of christians don't disappear before they try to chip people than it propbably isn't the mark of the beast.

no. your mistaking it with the antichrist. all people will have a choice.

the scriptures say that The Antichrist will be reveled to the world after the rapture. that dose not mean Christians will be put to the test for the mark of the beast.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Both the antichrist and the mark are after the rapture. The rapture is the taking of the christians up to heaven so anyone who is a christian before the rapture will be taken up before the system which uses mark of the beast is put in place.

ETA: Just gave revelations a quick look after many years. Now I remember why I don't believe it to be true. Anyway Revelations 7 talks about those who washed their robes in the blood the lamb during ther great tribulation while the mark isn't mentioned until Revelations 13. Doesn't mean it's in chronological order but I do remember being taught that the rapture was at the beginning of the 7 years of the tribulation. Others have it at another time. That is what happens when things are not laid out in simple terms.
edit on 8-11-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Won't happen.

They will do drug testing for all on welfare LONG before they try anything like this.

As the constitution is now, they couldn't get away with it.

Drug testing was already tried, in Kentucky. Cost too much, and only 2% were caught. Not cost effective. Ohio was going to, but then they saw that they were broke.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join