It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent!! Food Stamps to Be Ended Unless Microchipped!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well im not feeling to well today..My head is spinning..So im not going to say to much...But i found this on another site and this is very important..A must see..I hope the link will work..God bless to all...Biometric RFID......Finger printing..The book of revelation is now on the move...If you live on food stamps no matter how old you are or your current medical cognition,,well you might be loosing them unless......digg.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I know lots of people who live on food stamps including my self cause i can no longer work...This is not good at all..Lets all remember if you do what they say to eat or drink and not go with God you will be in death for eternity..Cast into the lake of fire.....Just remember that..Trust in god...If you already do well your test is about to happen..Will you die for God or let him go so you can live a bit longer and then die for Satan forever...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Mark of the beast,

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Won't happen.

They will do drug testing for all on welfare LONG before they try anything like this.

As the constitution is now, they couldn't get away with it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
let him who have understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundered and sixty six. >_>

but srsly, right hand or forehead, foodstamps is not quite on par yet...(and though im not exactly christian I do still take this part of the bible as a dire warning.)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I haven't seen the last two administrations allowing the Constitution to get in their way on much else, why let it slow them down for something like this?

Does anyone have source data from a government site? WIC? SNAP? Any of the actual program sites or agencies? I'm not finding any references I can sink my teeth into from a .gov perspective?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

I know, I don't even believe any of it.

But someone was bound to say it. But you never know, could be the start of something sinister.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah, I agree, but we are still a long ways away from forced microchipping. About all they can do for welfare now is background checks and finger prints. Microchipping would be something that would be fought tooth and nail by almost every lawyer out there.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Book of Revelatations says they wont just have to accept the mark (which will be on their hand or their head) they'll also have to swear allegience to the beast. Otherwise they'll be forbidden to buy or sell. I dont know if a microchip in a card counts because the Bible says hand or forhead

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Let's say this whole Iran thing kicked off though, I know It's far fetched. But in a world war rationing and so on would be taken in to account and such a process would help in such a situation.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Unless they have been surreptitiously slipping them by in the toxic vaccinations. Would we notice if the chip was small enough?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I spoke to ;friend of mine on the phone about thes and she said that she saw it on the news not to long ago,,So if it was on the news on tv, would you think that it is about to happen soon...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I hate to tell you, but this has already been going on for quite a while.

I don't know where you live, but most states issue debit cards for food stamps. The debit cards have micro chips in them, and have had them for years.

When one fills out an application for food stamps, during an interview it's common for the applicant to supply a fingerprint. At least that is the way it is done in Arizona.

Do I think it's right? Yes, and no. One of the reasons they do it in this state (the fingerprinting) is to cut down on fraud. People who commit fraud are sometimes discoverd this way. Also, people who have outstanding warrants, etc......

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine
reply to post by eeks4

I hate to tell you, but this has already been going on for quite a while.

I don't know where you live, but most states issue debit cards for food stamps. The debit cards have micro chips in them, and have had them for years.

When one fills out an application for food stamps, during an interview it's common for the applicant to supply a fingerprint. At least that is the way it is done in Arizona.

Do I think it's right? Yes, and no. One of the reasons they do it in this state (the fingerprinting) is to cut down on fraud. People who commit fraud are sometimes discoverd this way. Also, people who have outstanding warrants, etc......

I live in West Virgina, they dont do anything like that what so ever...This reaches out about more then food stamps..I believe it is in the video

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You have a great point there. I suppose we ought to give the lawyers a day off on the lawyer jokes.

In this case, the lawsuit happy nature of our country might actually deter such a thing from being tried. I hadn't thought about that.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: spacing change

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

I live in West Virgina, they dont do anything like that what so ever...This reaches out about more then food stamps..I believe it is in the video

Then this is probably long past due to hit that part of the country.

While I have never received food stamps in any place I have lived, I know people who do. They used this system in Louisiana when I lived there, in Illinois, and for here in Arizona.

It makes it a lot quicker for merchants, too. Instead of fumbling through paper food stamps, they swipe the card and the transaction is immediate.

It does cut down on fraud, as far as people outright selling stamps. I do know that people get creative with the cards too though. There are many people who profit that will use the cards when given the pin number and then pay the food stamp recipient so much on the dollar.
edit on 4-11-2011 by supine because: quote

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Unless they have been surreptitiously slipping them by in the toxic vaccinations. Would we notice if the chip was small enough?

Interesting... I have to wonder why any Christain would even take any vaccines when it could contain a 'chip' and/or the so-called 'Mark of the Beast' as they so fear??

They should REFUSE all vaccines and state that their religion is against it if they so fear such a thing. Right??

Chip or not, vaccines are DANGEROUS. Didnt Japan back in the 40's convince their population to take vaccines (under the same 'healthy' and 'good' reasoning as we are told) when in FACT the vaccines were experimental and DANGEROUS. And didnt the US grant them some sort of protection from punishment if they showed them the results?

Either way, does anyone with HALF A BRAIN trust getting something injected into their bodies from our good ol 'protectors' and 'big brothers' whose 'fruits' are of the undesirable type? Know them by their 'fruits' right? BAD FRUITS they are...

edit on 4-11-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
see this is more then food stamp fraud..Do you know what BIOMETRICS is????

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

the meaning of BIOMETRICS....
Biometrics is used as a form of Identity access management and access control. It is also used to identify individuals in groups under surveillance. Physiological characteristics are related to the shape of the body and include but not limited to:
finger print
face recognition
DNA
palm print
hand geometry
Iris recognition
Behavior characteristics are ,related to the behavior of a person,including but not limited to:
Typing
Rhythm
gait
and voice

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So, a scaremongering hoax.

The real question is not so much why people fall for this, but what the motives of those who put out these hoaxes are. Hmmmm .....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join