Urgent!! Food Stamps to Be Ended Unless Microchipped!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

Originally posted by eeks4

I live in West Virgina, they dont do anything like that what so ever...This reaches out about more then food stamps..I believe it is in the video

Then this is probably long past due to hit that part of the country.

While I have never received food stamps in any place I have lived, I know people who do. They used this system in Louisiana when I lived there, in Illinois, and for here in Arizona.

It makes it a lot quicker for merchants, too. Instead of fumbling through paper food stamps, they swipe the card and the transaction is immediate.

It does cut down on fraud, as far as people outright selling stamps. I do know that people get creative with the cards too though. There are many people who profit that will use the cards when given the pin number and then pay the food stamp recipient so much on the dollar.
edit on 4-11-2011 by supine because: quote

You are exactly right about the creativity....I have in-laws that are sucking the system dry on any front they can get away with....They basically buy food for other people then take cash for what they purchased for them.

Nevermind the FIVE children that they have at home who actually need the food to eat instead of the non-prescribed pain meds that the parents end up buying for themselves.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Here is is in the link..The definition of Biometric...............en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So to ;say this has been happening for a while or a long ti;me is not to cool..No what i mean????..Know the definition first...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
So, a scaremongering hoax.

The real question is not so much why people fall for this, but what the motives of those who put out these hoaxes are. Hmmmm .....

Not only fearmongering BS but in the wrong section.. this isnt a survival topic.

**sigh**

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

The real question is not so much why people fall for this, but what the motives of those who put out these hoaxes are. Hmmmm .....

Not only fearmongering BS but in the wrong section.. this isnt a survival topic.

**sigh**

What in the world are you talking about..I just posted a new thread..Is ther suppose to be a section that is different to post...????

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

**sigh**
..Oh you should be scared..Its happening....You will see...Try reading the deffinition of the word ;biometric...This is in the bible

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Well i hope this is a hoax.....if not we are in some big trouble

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

the meaning of BIOMETRICS....
Biometrics is used as a form of Identity access management and access control. It is also used to identify individuals in groups under surveillance. Physiological characteristics are related to the shape of the body and include but not limited to:
finger print
face recognition
DNA
palm print
hand geometry
Iris recognition
Behavior characteristics are ,related to the behavior of a person,including but not limited to:
Typing
Rhythm
gait
and voice

Well ill know whats to come..Amen...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

It appears to be. There is no evidence it is true

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well are you going to believe when its to late and it happens..Then what are you going to do????I think its better to believe and watch now so you know what is to come..If earthquakes are fear mongering i dont know what is...I found this on another site...I know this will happen cause it is written..Just know know when

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

It appears to be. There is no evidence it is true

Did you check out where the guy in the video said to look???Just wondering

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

**sigh**
..Oh you should be scared..Its happening....You will see...Try reading the deffinition of the word ;biometric...This is in the bible

This is not a survival topic.

I dont really care how you interpret the bible

and Im pretty sure anyone over 16 here knows what biometrics are.

Please.. stop the hysterics.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

I know lots of people who live on food stamps including my self cause i can no longer work...This is not good at all..Lets all remember if you do what they say to eat or drink and not go with God you will be in death for eternity..Cast into the lake of fire.....Just remember that..Trust in god...If you already do well your test is about to happen..Will you die for God or let him go so you can live a bit longer and then die for Satan forever...

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Food is very expensive these days even for working folks.

Honestly though, food stamp programs are not meant for people to live on. They are meant to supplement your food stores.

What does religion have to do with this anyway? You keep harping on this having to do with religion.

Honestly, if you have nothing to hide, why are you so upset about the program being streamlined to make for better "service?" (beaurocratic nightmare that it is, even without the debit cards)

If you are so worried about this, go to food banks that do not require identification in any way. Lot's of churches supply food boxes monthly or bi-montly also.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Hoax? This gov talks about it. Doesn't look like a hoax to me. Had to click it several times before the page loaded.
www.ice.gov...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

you just dont get it..Its in the book of revelations...in the bible12,13,14 or something like that..Im not worried at all..I know God will take care of me....Its not happening yet..just figured i would share the info for all to know.....that's all..God bless

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

Hoax? This gov talks about it. Doesn't look like a hoax to me. Had to click it several times before the page loaded.
www.ice.gov...

Thank you; for your support.....peace be with you..Great pic by the way

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

you just dont get it..Its in the book of revelations...in the bible12,13,14 or something like that..Im not worried at all..I know God will take care of me....Its not happening yet..just figured i would share the info for all to know.....that's all..God bless

That would be if you believe a micro chip is the mark of the beast, otherwise show me where the Book of Revelations says anything anywhere about a micro chip.

God Bless You, too!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Isnt it obvious you wont get ANY government assistance if they roll out a 'microchip' program
no food assitance no income assistance. probably couldnt even use a bank.
I know you wont be able to buy anything

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I hope this link works..what about our children at school..It seems it is already happening but not on the skin or body in the id card they have to wear....check it out..........www.youtube.com...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5vAq6mA2EU

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

I must admit after having watched a few things I now believe vaccines are one of the most unnatural things we can do to our body and like you say, with all the reports slowly surfacing of just what they have been used for in the past is quite chilling. Deliberately hepatitis infected vaccines was one story I came across. Not to mention injecting cellular matter directly into the bloodstream. Most questionable, unless you are a health expert or in the profession of course. You will never hear a doubt from their side.

reply to post by eeks4

Trouble is, they are advancing a program of "tagging" just about anything and everything. My next passport will be biometric, my legal immigrant card contains a chip, my driving license is now just a credit card type thing also with biometric info in it and is now suddenly a legal form of identification. It never used to be.

The retail industry has been using RFID for some time now and people have to "chip" their pets if they want to take them out of the country. Hell, even my garbage bin apparently has a chip in it that they scan with each emptying. Oh yes, public transport chip cards too. Its all about revenue and data collection, nothing more. Apparently a few seconds in a microwave is enough to break the chip though. SOmetimes simple measures are the best. Ahem!

I'm sure if you accidentally posted this in the wrong forum that the mods will place it in the correct one.
edit on 4/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo
edit on 4/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Syntax error

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join