It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent!! Food Stamps to Be Ended Unless Microchipped!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
www.riseearth.com... i hope this is the correct link...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
www.riseearth.com... i hope this is the correct link...
didnt think so..disregard this...sorry

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

ok hopefully this is the correct one..ok...FDA..Approved implanted RFID chip for humans Sunday Oct 30 2011...In the category of unbelievably bad ideas come the news,The FDA has just approved Verichips implantable(skin) RFID chips for humans..these are the same chips we are currently using for our pets..

These chips are like smart cards but they can feed from a distance..A receiving device can"talk" to the chip remotely,without any need to fro physical contact and get what ever info on it...

Fortunately, RFID chips can be read by any reader not just the ones at passport control..The upshot of this is that travelers carrying around RFED passports are broad casting their identity....www.riseearth.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

ok hopefully this is the correct one..ok...FDA..Approved implanted RFID chip for humans Sunday Oct 30 2011...In the category of unbelievably bad ideas come the news,The FDA has just approved Verichips implantable(skin) RFID chips for humans..these are the same chips we are currently using for our pets..

These chips are like smart cards but they can feed from a distance..A receiving device can"talk" to the chip remotely,without any need to fro physical contact and get what ever info on it...

Fortunately, RFID chips can be read by any reader not just the ones at passport control..The upshot of this is that travelers carrying around RFED passports are broad casting their identity....www.riseearth.com...

Now lets remember what biometric means..ok..Is this how you would like to live your life;.So much for the land of the free....Just saying..Look at the big picture here.....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

For the one asking about the bible..Your correct.The bible doesn't say a micro biometric chip...LOL...but if you know the bible and god you will understate what god means.. If you dont know the bible and god you wont......Rev. 13:16-18....and Rev. 14:9-12....here it is i hope.....www.evangelicaloutreach.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

For the one asking about the bible..Your correct.The bible doesn't say a micro biometric chip...LOL...but if you know the bible and god you will understate what god means.. If you dont know the bible and god you wont......Rev. 13:16-18....and Rev. 14:9-12....here it is i hope.....www.evangelicaloutreach.org...

If you dont understand this then you dont know god

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

Lets all remember if you do what they say to eat or drink and not go with God you will be in death for eternity..Cast into the lake of fire

Wouldn't this mean that if you get food stamps you are already doing what they say to eat and drink so, you may already be damned?

Not religious so not frightened by this news. Big brother doesn't scare me either.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

Ya, sure..This is your interpretation. Does that mean you know God?

No offense, but God is the creator of all things, correct? Well then wouldn't he know, the all knowing being that he is, to call what you consider the mark of the beast, "a biometric chip," even thousands of years ago?

Quit fear mongering because you will have to carry a debit card and submit your fingerprint!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I think we will get to personal RFID chips eventually. Probably sooner than later. And if sold correctly, people will even pay to have it done. I can see some concerned parents wanting a tiny, painless chip in their child so they always know where they are. It'll be the new 24/7 baby monitor. If Apple ever releases the iChip it's all over. "You can store ALL your contacts, documents and money in the palm of your hand. How cool is that!"

I can see the food stamp program going to a fingerprint reader first. The technology is already available, and in use some places as a payment security measure. I watched the video and the guy did present evidence that at RFID/food stamp program is in the works, but no real evidence as to WHEN this will start switching over. Didn't agree with his part about those that get chipped going to hell, though. But, I'm really not up on my Revelations...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

A big thank you for bringing these concerns to the table. I'm convinced we should all keep the issue on some form of a constant watchdog observation.

I think survival forum works for the slant on this issue, because it really does become a survival issue for any contientous objector who presently overlap some dependancies on a government program.

Great work gathering sources for this too, for example, "FDA approves implanted RFID chip for humans " is dated October 30th of this year.

Big concerns were also raised in this thread from the other day :

RFID Chip can Kill Disobedient Slaves - Already being Implemented!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for Essan, et all who consider this "fearmongering", how about considering it worthwhile investigation instead?
With obviously true-to-life concerns such as these, and posts like yours condemning them, what will happen?

They'll stop getting reported because too many hammerheads didn't show concern, and went so far as to bowl the issue over before it gets looked into. If nothing else, the discussion on subjects, supplementary links and learning resources, and topic awareness gets a boost. Unless you don't value your privacy, and would enjoy DARPA knowing what colour your wife's socks are, I have no idea why "microchipping humans" is a discardable topic to you ...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

seriously a you tube video...
www.fns.usda.gov...
edit on 4-11-2011 by
thehill.com...

edit on 4-11-2011 by outandopen because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

reply to post by eeks4

Lets all remember if you do what they say to eat or drink and not go with God you will be in death for eternity..Cast into the lake of fire

Wouldn't this mean that if you get food stamps you are already doing what they say to eat and drink so, you may already be damned?

Not religious so not frightened by this news. Big brother doesn't scare me either.

LOL...no not at all..see it hasn't happened to the food stamps yet..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I hear it'll be a suppository

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

reply to post by eeks4

Ya, sure..This is your interpretation. Does that mean you know God?

No offense, but God is the creator of all things, correct? Well then wouldn't he know, the all knowing being that he is, to call what you consider the mark of the beast, "a biometric chip," even thousands of years ago?

Quit fear mongering because you will have to carry a debit card and submit your fingerprint!

well to answer you...yes i do know God..have seen him roll ;in; a cloud..Im a proud member of the Philadelphia Church of God..And my blessed lord has had me i;n a spiritual trial ...God presently sustains my life..I wont go into detail,..to long..And yes im sure God knows exactly what the biometric chip is..Cause he wrote the book of prophesy...Now does that mean than God is going to say.. "quote"...Ok in the end time the devil will micro chip you with a biometric chip..NOOOOO!!! not at all...But god does say what is to come and how it will happen if you understand him...you will get it..I gave you proof i guess you didn't look..You call it fear mongering..Well have you ever posted anything that was real and important and someone said the same to you...LOL about me having to carry a debit card...Nope will not submit if is has to do about the one world order....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost of America
reply to post by eeks4

I think we will get to personal RFID chips eventually. Probably sooner than later. And if sold correctly, people will even pay to have it done. I can see some concerned parents wanting a tiny, painless chip in their child so they always know where they are. It'll be the new 24/7 baby monitor. If Apple ever releases the iChip it's all over. "You can store ALL your contacts, documents and money in the palm of your hand. How cool is that!"

I can see the food stamp program going to a fingerprint reader first. The technology is already available, and in use some places as a payment security measure. I watched the video and the guy did present evidence that at RFID/food stamp program is in the works, but no real evidence as to WHEN this will start switching over. Didn't agree with his part about those that get chipped going to hell, though. But, I'm really not up on my Revelations...

thank you....for reading the post and looking at the links...you are so correct...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
reply to post by eeks4

A big thank you for bringing these concerns to the table. I'm convinced we should all keep the issue on some form of a constant watchdog observation.

I think survival forum works for the slant on this issue, because it really does become a survival issue for any contientous objector who presently overlap some dependancies on a government program.

Great work gathering sources for this too, for example, "FDA approves implanted RFID chip for humans " is dated October 30th of this year.

Big concerns were also raised in this thread from the other day :

RFID Chip can Kill Disobedient Slaves - Already being Implemented!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for Essan, et all who consider this "fearmongering", how about considering it worthwhile investigation instead?
With obviously true-to-life concerns such as these, and posts like yours condemning them, what will happen?

They'll stop getting reported because too many hammerheads didn't show concern, and went so far as to bowl the issue over before it gets looked into. If nothing else, the discussion on subjects, supplementary links and learning resources, and topic awareness gets a boost. Unless you don't value your privacy, and would enjoy DARPA knowing what colour your wife's socks are, I have no idea why "microchipping humans" is a discardable topic to you ...

YES!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!..oh thank you on the info as well....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I hear it'll be a suppository

well wonder how long it will stay..LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

the Americans are the last to realize they are in the belly-of-the-beast

now its food stamps &/0r unemployment...just what might the future hold?

just wait until they start rewarding the die hard stampers & govt check 'entitlmenters' with the option with going
all in with free foreclosed houses which are now in the Freddy & Fannie inventory at the present...

what measures of ratting out the dissidents will these people do when they are given the opportunity for a free living accomodation?

the foreclosed homes used to go for $150K & up...so they (opportunists) might be willing to sell their souls to the sinister administration and wreak havoc & mayhem on the true people that do not want to assist the government 'Beast'

edit on 4-11-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

the times have so so changed..that's for sure....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am by no stretch of the imagination a christian but some things they believe, fall right into my agenda.
This is one of them, to mark anyone as to track to buy, sell or trade is a nogo.
I should be able to buy just about anything I want without a record of said sale.
But there are enough cristians in the US that I do not think this we would ever worry about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join