It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Warfare Camping song

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In honor of MW3 dropping soon, I thought I would record a little song bashing campers (just for fun). If you dislike these corner hugging jerks as much as I do, then you may enjoy this little ditty.

Its to the recreated tune of "Reading Rainbow"

Game on!!! STOP CAMPING!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

LMAO, MM!

I Wiiiillll Camp everywhere! BRING ME A CHEEZ BURGER !!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just had a revelation of why people hate the OWS movement. They're campers, in their minds from playing games they have learnt to hate anyone who camps. I concur though, campers in MW are one of the most annoying things on the planet, I used to love the game until 90% of the players started to camp constantly.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'll stop camping when you stop running at me giving me killstreaks ^^

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This song can also be used to describe Battlefield Bad Company 2 nubs.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

THAT WAS EFFIN FANTASTIC!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Campers wear pampers and snipers wear diapers.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If I spend a good deal of time setting up a weapon's class with the intent of being a sniper and then sit and wait for a target just like a real sniper does why is it bad? In doing this am I not behaving exactly like a real world sniper and therefore playing the game exactly as it was meant to be played?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
If I spend a good deal of time setting up a weapon's class with the intent of being a sniper and then sit and wait for a target just like a real sniper does why is it bad? In doing this am I not behaving exactly like a real world sniper and therefore playing the game exactly as it was meant to be played?

No really, keep doing that I love coming up behind snipers that are focused in on one direction, it gives me an easy point blank head shot.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Cool Story Bro, tell it again? 1v1 me then?

HaHa! Thanks so much for the much needed laugh.

Oh - I almost forgot... Your Mom!
edit on 11/4/2011 by freakjive because: can't forget the mom jokes

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Campers will feel the wrath of my swift 'Commando' attack on their campin' @sses.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Lol...good # here. I'm not afraid to admit that I sometimes camp. The name of the game is to win & that's what I like to do. I'm not as good as some of these other players that can just run wherever they want to & still get 10 kills in a row.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I find claymore mines and a team mate usually help with that situation. When gaming or in real life always remember the seven P's....

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I find claymore mines and a team mate usually help with that situation. When gaming or in real life always remember the seven P's....

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

It's all in fun bro, be good at what your good at, after all it's just a game.

BTW my flash bang or concusion grenade will solve the problem with the claymore and the dude watching the door.
edit on 4-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've been strickly a Modern Warfare person but got Battlefield 3 and it's sick, definately get it if you like Black Ops or MW2. Can't wait for MW3!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I personally never camp and see run-n-gunning as the only way to play.

But let us not confuse snipers with campers.

A sniper will do his/her job, from a vantage point that overlooks a lot of distance, supporting his/her team with fire power from his/her nest. And if he/she is spotted or if he/she gets a few kills, he/she will move outta there and shack up somewhere else and continue.

A camper on the other hand is scum and totally ridiculous. A camper will sit in a corner watching only a good 5 feet in front of his/her gun barrel, with two claymores on the ground, a heartbeat sensor and an assault rifle. The second they spawn they will run to the closest bush or corner and squat there like a girl peeing in the woods, and when you tell them they are being cheap they answer "u mad bro?" or "I'm tactically placing myself".

Make no mistake- campers are garbage and nobody enjoys these types ruining our games.

PS- thanks for the nice comments on my little joke video. A simple animated version is in the works and will be uploaded in the next few days. Salute and game on!

PSS- Already paid for my MW3 today, and I'm a little upset that they took out lightweight/marathon. Boo.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

We should play a game online
You seem like a worthy opponent!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

We should play a game online
You seem like a worthy opponent!

I do have respect for snipers, every team needs one, I just can't keep still long enough to do it. I think my class has a ADHD disorder so I have to keep moving
. But yea, send me a message when it comes out I'm down. I wanna get a good team together to play MW3 Elite and compete. I did the beta Elite, if you get the hardened version I think it's included.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Where do you draw the line between cover and camping?

It's not like you need to run around out in the open like a headless chicken.
Camping is surviving, which is why I love "Brink", you need to defend your objectives, and sometimes that means sitting right next to it shooting whatever enemies come your way and it is perfectly accepted on that game.

Seems to me people just whine like little girls because someone has found better cover than they could.

It's not like on GTAIV were you could put yourself just into the corner of the wall and shoot through the wall without being able to be hit.

Take your non camping tactics to a real war and see how many campers you can moan at, oh wait you'd be dead...

Edit: I don't actually camp in MW games, i'm more "run cover shoot, run cover shoo,t run shoot die, run cover die, run shoot cover shoot cover run shoot die". lol, But I do understand that people need to protect themselves. If they find an nice hiding place fair enough, make sure you learn all the hiding places and how to get a bullet or two in there. Stop whining...
edit on 4-11-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
have you ever noticed when playing cod, the people who send you hatemail about camping are always the scrubs at the bottom of the scoreboard?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join