It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly Texas man gang raped when he told robbers he didn't have any cash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
They coulda done better with the profile. With that vague description, I'm one of the suspects.

Reallllllyyyyy #ed up story though... What happened to humanity?? NVM, we were always screwed up..
edit on 4-11-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I don't know the truth of anything here, either way. What I do know is that humans jump to conclusions when they hear something they like or something they don't like.
This is a horrendous story, and I immediately notice a number of people jumping to the conclusion that it is true and then investing large amounts of their personal energy getting wrapped up in their own righteousness.

And whereas I agree with many assessments of how we as a society should deal with this kind of behavior, I do not agree with the lynch mob mentality which seems to flow so freely and quickly from this type of story.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
They coulda done better with the profile. With that vague description, I'm one of the suspects.

for sure makes the whole story suspect

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I agree a lynch mob isn't the solution, as the wrong people can be punished, and that's only going to make everything worse.

I assume a sexual assault forensic evidence kit could identify the 4 suspects (hopefully), and then they deserve due process.

But if these allegations are true, I fully support a death sentence for all involved if convicted.

Rape is worse than murder, because the victim has to live with the crime. Murder is easier to handle, because when you die you don't care about it anymore.
edit on 4-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

I assume the sexual assault forensic evidence kit will identify the suspects.

Without that, or eyewitness testimony to at least give a clue of where to investigate, there may be no way to catch anyone.

Investigation is the key to solving any mystery.

Anyone who thinks all blacks are suspects is a damned fool and needs to wake the hell up.
99.9999% of any racial group would never ever support anything like this.
edit on 4-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
To those who aren't believing this story, we don't know how these men were dressed. The man obviously was able to remember what the vehicle looked like and that's what the police have to go on.

Please research how the mind works when you're in a life threatening situation. I wouldn't be surprised if this man's brain blocked out the assault part. Heck, who knows if he didn't black out when it started? I hope I would.
Besides, eye witness testimony is the weakest form of courtroom evidence there is. Another thing to consider is that whites and blacks aren't great at identifying key features in each other.

If it would make all of you feel better, maybe a gang of unruly white women tried to rob him, then raped him with a sex toy. Would this be more believable? The poor man is suffering in the hospital for goodness sake! I hardly believe he has anything to gain about lying about this. After all, it's not like he just got a black eye or broken jaw. Talking to the police about his assault and reliving the details must've been just as traumatic as the actual event. So, let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt until more evidence surfaces or someone is detained for questioning.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, if it's any consolation to some of you, I read in my paper this morning that an inmate convicted of raping and murdering a high school girl in 1996 in my county was murdered by his cellmate yesterday.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wow, I am completely against violence and believe in turning the other cheek but I almost certain I would pay to these thugs brutally tortured and then torched. Is this another one of those isolated incidents that happens from time to time or are we entering into a new era, where there are literally no holds barred? Sometimes I think I am on the wrong side of the fence; maybe violent vengeance IS the answer. I really hope it isn't.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

If it would make all of you feel better, maybe a gang of unruly white women tried to rob him, then raped him with a sex toy. Would this be more believable?

It would be less heinous but still insanely unacceptable.

At least with a 'sex toy' the odds of contracting sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV are exceptionally low in comparison. This is a major consideration.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
..and there is also the the old guys mental facilities to consider..I mean, maybe "his cheese done slid of his cracker".. if he's not all there, and terrified, and maybe a bit old school racist in the first place..who know what story he could come up with. again, I'm not saying the guys story isn't true..but its possible.

My grandmother is in the mid-stages of Alzheimers and she tell me(when she remembers who I am) that she takes care of the flock of pigeons outside her window...well, she was terrified of birds and they don't let her outside.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Well, if it's any consolation to some of you, I read in my paper this morning that an inmate convicted of raping and murdering a high school girl in 1996 in my county was murdered by his cellmate yesterday.

I am not a fan of defacto under-the-table punishments.

But then again, I believe if someone is proven to have committed a extremely violent rape, they should be sentenced to the death penalty. I have no tolerance for rape. None.
Not in prison, and certainly not outside of it.

So no, that doesn't make me feel better. In fact I feel worse, because everything is out of control.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by clutch36hp

I sincerely hope that you are correct, clutch.

May karma suck for them!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm in whole hearted agreement with you.
I have a great disdain for anyone who picks on the weak people in society as well as animals. The people who hurt this man would never try to rob someone who could give them a run for their money. Then, they have to use their own reproductive parts as weapons of mass destruction. Out of the four of them, one had to have been sloppy and left some evidence.

I wouldn't want to see the societal and Earthly rejects get the death penalty though. I hope they get sentenced to life in a maximum security prison that's understaffed. Let's see how well they bounce back when they're in their seventies and gang raped.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I'm speechless, angry, and disgusted.

www.kfoxtv.com...

Investigators said the 70-year-old was walking Thursday around 6 a.m. at Valle del Sol Park on Valle Rico Road and Valle Fertil.

They said four black men got out of a late 90s Ford or Chevrolet van or minivan and demanded the man to give them money.

When he said "No," they allegedly grabbed him, threw him in the van and raped him.

What kind of sick deranged perverts are these creatures? I hope the beasts who brutally attacked this man are caught and brought to justice. They should find out in prison how much suffering they caused this poor old gent who is now in critical condition in the hospital. Let's send him our positive thoughts and energies to speed his recovery.

How could normal people do this? Maybe they are not normal people. Maybe they are instigators making a scene to incite violence in the area. The OWS cops in certain cities are doing and have been caught on film. I've seen it here.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So were they a gang of Homosexual Black men? I'm going to ask something out of ignorance, forgive me, but, is it common for black men to rape other men when resorting to violence? I would think not. Perhaps this was a gang of angry homosexual african american criminals. What are the odds of that?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That's just.. pretty gross and..

Well that's.

Wat.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Maybe they are instigators making a scene to incite violence in the area.

That would be about the lowest of low that I'd ever heard regarding provacateurs.
I'd think this wouldn't be one of those incidences, but stranger things have happened.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

The magic rationale of angry homo-rapists dictates that only the catcher can be homosexual. The pitcher, regardless of how many same-sex catchers he throws to, is still a virulent wholly-hetero Adonis sought out by woman the world over.

This is the world of insane power-rape.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
What a bizarre story. How horny do you have to be to gang rape a 70 year old?? Stories like this reinforce my belief in demonic possession.

You are blaming demonic possession? So was the demon possessing all of them?

With all due respect, this is reality. The human race is a bunch of bastards. People do very sick things.

People gang bang other people. yes, old people get raped. Men and women alike. It is just a disgusting world.

All this should confirm is that the human race is a bunch of bastards.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Although I've always viewed us as equals with the animals, I'm coming to the conclusion that animals are above us.
Even the lowly, disease infested rat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join