It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Sabbath post image on facebook: '11.11.11'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The official Black Sabbath Facebook page has just posted this image:

www.facebook.com...

What could it be? I'm hoping for a tour and/or a new album

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I also saw it. If this is a reunion I will do everything I can to get to a date.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinterskogen

Black Sabbath have a FB page? seriously? That's like Conan the barbarian turning up for battle in a pink tutu

There was talk and rumours of a reunion.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Skyrim and Black Sabbath. 11.11.11 is the most metal day of the year.
I hope its an announcement of a few tour dates and that Ozzy has finally got his voice back.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Tea4One because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Please let it be a tour with Ozzy, please let it be a tour with Ozzy, please let it be.............

Saw Heaven and Hell with Dio (god rest his soul) a few years ago. Was in heaven. I was front stage center, so close i could see Iommis fake fingers! Rapture!

Still my favorite band of all time, i still get goosebumps watching early Sabbath footage on youtube. There will never be another band like them, the Godfathers and creators of metal!

*makes devil sign*

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinterskogen

seems like a lot of people are getting haunted by the Elevens

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think that somebody just fell asleep while holding down the #1 key.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Im probably one of the least superstitious people around, but i do have to admit i see 11:11 on clocks more often than can be writen off to chance. Im sure there is a logical explanation to it, but it always makes me stop and go "hmmmmm".

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm glad Skyrim & This announcement are happening on the 11th, because i'm seeing Opeth on the 13th.

What a weekend that is going to be

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Cool.

I saw the first reunion tour they did in 1997 when I was but a small lad barely into my teens. Twas a homecoming played in Birmingham, also my home city and Fear Factory were in support.

Got to go backstage briefly too thanks to my dad working at the arena and having friends who worked at the show who not only got us from the side wings to just in front of the stage but also behind the scenes until a non-arena security guy kicked us out.

Good times.

top topics

join