It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America & UK Listen Up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't know whats wrong with you people. You empires are crumbling (UK Yours has gone long ago), have the good grace to let it go peacefully.
Your time will come again. Look inward and trade peacefully.
The world will forgive and forget given time,but you must STOP this war insanity.

All your wars since 9/11 has not brought us security, it has brought only misery and death.

The wars have solved nothing. It is time to steer a new course.

If you do not, then you will bring Armageddon down on us all. Nothing you seek or posses is worth that.

Your bond with Israel is like a bond with the devil, you must not back Israel on Religious grounds.

Make political decisions that benefit your people and other peoples, people.

Show your soft side , while at the same time protect your homeland.

Iran is not a threat to the US or Britain, but if you level there nation, and we survive a possible super power confrontation, then Iran surely will be a threat,as they are going to want revenge.

A war with Iran will buy a little time at best, but the way forward is to offer friendship and lift the sanctions.
The Iranian president is full of bluster, but no one seriously believes he will attack or invade Israel.

Given time , and the right approach , he will pass into history, and maybe then he will be replaced with something better.

America you need to cool down. The world will make you pay if you don't.
None of us want that now, do we.

www.guardian.co.uk... ica/2011/nov/03/america-itch-brawl-new-target-iran

America's itch to brawl has a new target – but bombs can't conquer Iran

A post-imperial virus has infected foreign policy. We've been here before, we know the human cost, and now we must stop

This time there will be no excuses. Plans for British support for an American assault on Iran, revealed in today's Guardian, are appalling. They would risk what even the "wars of 9/11" did not bring: a Christian-Muslim Armagnac engulfing the region. This time no one should say they were not warned, that minds were elsewhere, that we were told it would be swift and surgical. Nobody should say that.

edit on 3-11-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
To bad no one that can do anything
about it can read your I HATE America
rant..

That's what it is a rant.

edit on 3-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That wasn't a I hate USA rant.....In fact the Op didn't mention hate once.
This is a very resonant frame of mind shared by I'm going to estimate millions of people world wide.

Grow up.....this isn't all about you.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
OP: "I don't know what's wrong with YOU people" ??????

You make it sound like the average person in the US and UK have a choice whether our Governments decide to go to war.

That simply isn't the case.

If the US and UK Governments want to go to war with Iran, they will go to war with Iran, regardless.

edit on 3-11-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
rant..

Not a rant son , a plea for reason! I do not hate Americans.
Your government is dangerous though, and need to get the message as soon
as possible that we the people will not stand by idly while they risk
ww111.
I am British, and you should be concerned.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You're right!! Let me make a few phone calls and put an end to this nonsense immediately.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
OP "I don't know what's wrong with you people" ??????

You make it sound like the average person in the US and UK have a choice whether our Governments decide to go to war.

If the US and UK Governmants want to go to war with Iran, they will go to war with Iran, regardless.

You do have a choice!!!!!!
Get out on the streets and shout from the top of your lungs that you demand
your will to be done. You the people are the the democracy, tptb need to be reminded
about this. It is your duty to deliver the reminder.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

rant..

As i have already pointed out in another post...

What is this mentality?? Not everyone Cares enough about America to Hate them, yes the acknowledge they exsist but dont hate the people or there lives... they hate western world invading and delivering there justice and opinions where it is not wanted....

if anything this is a Hate israel thread, but once again americans dont like the truth!! its starting to really bug me seeing these childish replies!!

Now to the OP there is nothing sadly we can do about this, our governments have choosen there allies and there agenda, We can protest (and do) we can vote for opposing parties (and do) but the base rules dont change, our worldwide "friends" and "allies" dont change...

we (as a british citizen) do not want war in the middle east or africa.. do not want to flex our muscles and do not want to control oil prices (since we have been trying too prices have went up)

So yes i agree, the major powers in the wests time seem to be comming to and end, we are grasping at what we can in a mad fit to attempt to revitlise our stand on the world market... but this is not our fault.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

OP "I don't know what's wrong with you people" ??????

If the US and UK Governmants want to go to war with Iran, they will go to war with Iran, regardless.

You do have a choice!!!!!!
your will to be done. You the people are the the democracy, tptb need to be reminded
about this. It is your duty to deliver the reminder.

Yes, and that's worked so well in the past

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Why do you think America is frightened by Iran?

What can Iran do to ease that fear?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
We can be concerned as we need to be, but it doesn't make a difference. Its the governments the decide what gets done, it has nothing to do with the people.

You can tell the people to do something about it all you want but its like yelling at a pencil to write you a story.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Fishticon84 because: spelling error.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

I don't know hmm maybe something about
a psychopath with nukes that have vowed to wipe
out an entire country or two as soon as they get them..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

What can they do? Give in and do what there told.
We both know that the nukes are just an excuse.
it is the oil/euro/dollar thing that is behind it anyway.

If i was in the same room as you, and if were friendly and relaxed, tell me,
would you not also be relaxed.

we are pushing Iran so hard, they will get so paranoid that they will do everything prudent
to prepare for an attack.
Just the same as if i entered you house full of hostility, intimidating and armed, you wouldn't be relaxed then would you? no you wouldn't

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

rant..

Not a rant son , a plea for reason! I do not hate Americans.
Your government is dangerous though, and need to get the message as soon
as possible that we the people will not stand by idly while they risk
ww111.
I am British, and you should be concerned.

I wish it was that simple. Sadly nothing ever truly is. Our government is out of control, we need help but there is no help anywhere to be found. All the people we have helped and when we need help in our most dire hour, it is nowhere to be found. R.I.P. America.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Wake up...

It has NOTHING to do with Fear.
If the US/West wanted Iran gone they would have done something about it a long time ago. It's about OIL and who can gain control or influence over Earths life blood. The Arab world is split between Sunni and Shia so Saudi Arabia wont help Iran. Badder blood never existed. Iran has a right to defend itself. That's a given but that right doesn't include arming, training, equipping insurgents in Iraq and elsewhere [just like it has been doing over the past 6 or 7 years] Needlessly extending the conflict in Iraq.

The other A-hole contributors are the Saudis

Toss in a little ISI, Taliban, MI5, CIA, Mossad, Chinese and the Russians and we have the makings for a real bloodbath
edit on 3-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

your will to be done.

Are you sure you're British?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is a rant: but it is also a middle east issue. but the middle east is not the only hot iron on the planet.
We are going into Africa because of their oil...otherwise we would just give everyone a hot bowl of soup and be done with it.
Iran is no threat to us and has never been. If Syria wants to slaughter it's people I cannot stop them.
Israel has been hated since it first became a nation, and anyone who is a friend of them is hated simply because they are a friend of them. So much hatred..where does it all come from.
Tell you what. I will cable the president to stop all this foolishness. He will surely listen to me. After all he is a public servant and I am the public. I see you are in UK? You go ahead and call your great leader to and we can put a stop to all of this. right now. Surely they will listen to us...If not..
Well get your walking shoes on, because the America I knew many years ago is not even close to be the one I know now and I have no clue how to stop this madness.....
DH

O yea almost forgot...You are in the UK? Is English your native tongue?
edit on 3-11-2011 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

OP: "I don't know what's wrong with YOU people" ??????

If the US and UK Governments want to go to war with Iran, they will go to war with Iran, regardless.

That is why people are marching in the streets. Government will cut it's own throat with it's false belief that the people of this nation will stand by and watch one more war get started. I think that if this war is begun the people who wanted it should be prosecuted for treason.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac

your will to be done.

Are you sure you're British?

bona fide/Lives in Carlisle/Born in Scotland

Made from Metal.

lols

Yes definitely British

and you ?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope
This is a rant: but it is also a middle east issue. but the middle east is not the only hot iron on the planet.
We are going into Africa because of their oil...otherwise we would just give everyone a hot bowl of soup and be done with it.
Iran is no threat to us and has never been. If Syria wants to slaughter it's people I cannot stop them.
Israel has been hated since it first became a nation, and anyone who is a friend of them is hated simply because they are a friend of them. So much hatred..where does it all come from.
Tell you what. I will cable the president to stop all this foolishness. He will surely listen to me. After all he is a public servant and I am the public. I see you are in UK? You go ahead and call your great leader to and we can put a stop to all of this. right now. Surely they will listen to us...If not..
Well get your walking shoes on, because the America I knew many years ago is not even close to be the one I know now and I have no clue how to stop this madness.....
DH

O yea almost forgot...You are in the UK? Is English your native tongue?
edit on 3-11-2011 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

See post above
I see what u did there

top topics

<<   2 >>

join