It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Just In, Concerning The Higgs Boson Particle...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I agree.
There is no thing present.
That thing that is not a thing is experience.
There is experiencing experiencing experience.
There is seeing and knowing, and it is ever present.

youtu.be...

edit on 4-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The Higgs boson would be proved to exist if Nielsen-Oleson vortices in the Type 2 superconducting Higgs field that channel colour flux between the monopoles making up baryons and mesons were discovered. Here is overwhelming evidence published over 100 years ago that such vortices exist, thereby impying that the Higgs boson does, indeed, exist:
smphillips.8m.com...
Look at the bottom picture. Published in a research paper presented at the 2003 International Conference on color confinement and hadrons in quantum chromodynamics, it depicts Monte Carlo calculations of the colour-coded flux density in a Y-shaped configuration of Higgs vortices modelling baryons such as protons and neutrons. It is essentially identical to hundreds of diagrams published in 1908 depicting particles in atomic nuclei that have now been identified as quarks, based upon the alleged use of a yogic siddhi that generated mental images of subatomic particles. Moreover, the "lines of force" in all these diagrams described as linking subatomic particles are similar to the strings confining quarks, according to the QCD string model. It means that the Meissner Effect - the mechanism confining quarks, according to this model, also confines the yet-to-be-discovered particles making up quarks. This is evidence so striking as to amount to proof of the existence of the Higgs field, whose vortical modes of excitation channel the gluon flux lines that are these lines of force.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I'm glad they can't find it.
We all know who will use it for nefarious purposes.
Nothing good for mankind has ever come from these type of wow discoveries.
We just get the left over crumbs that they can sell us and usually cost us a fortune but don't improve our life in the long run.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The great mass debate.
No thing, no mass, no matter.
It is immaterial.
Just an illusion.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

The article lists the author's email. Go bitch at him. Besides, each physicist team is searching for very different things, so I would imagine that the quoted individual was referring to what's been found within the specific realm of study that they've been engaged in.

But go ahead and post whatever you like. The Internets are free.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Seems they can not find matter, the solid building block the 'material world' is made of.
The particle or particular can only be separated by what 'thinks' it is separate.
When looked for, the edge, the boundary, the separation can not be found, there is no particular, it is one.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

That's one way to look at it. Then again, I'm responding to a post that you wrote on this board, and from a physical standpoint, this suggests that there is true physical delineation between you and me. If you can cite a logical rebuttal (not a philosophical rebuttal) to that very specific observation, then I'd love to read it. Reference links would be helpful if you use axiomatic references in your presentation.

The sort of semantical and legalistic stuff that you've posted to date hasn't actually addressed the logical/empirical conundrum of having clearly defined physical delineation on prominent display right in front of each and every one of us (and in overwhelming representation, I might add), so if you have anything other than the mystical writings of some guy who sits on a pillow to work from, now would be the time to offer it up.

They say "Hundreds of thousands of people can't be wrong..." but the truth is that billions of people can be wrong, and this is because of the capacity of the human mind for creative invention. That said, the rest of reality doesn't have that capacity, and projecting our own unique nature is no way to determine the true nature of reality. Its best if we let it explain itself to us by what it presents in relentless and overwhelming redundancy. Physical delineation is one of those relentless and redundant presentations that we shouldn't try to ignore.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

The image of God is what appears to be happening.
The image is seen. There is seeing and knowing of.
Then 'logic' tries to understand, the trying to understand is seeking.
The truth does not need to be understood, it just is.
When the seeking ends, the truth is all that is left.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The Higgs boson would be proved to exist if Nielsen-Oleson vortices in the Type 2 superconducting Higgs field that channel colour flux between the monopoles making up baryons and mesons were discovered. Here is overwhelming evidence published over 100 years ago that such vortices exist, thereby impying that the Higgs boson does, indeed, exist:
smphillips.8m.com...

You should send those guys an email on this. Then again, what's to say that the channel colour flux between the monopoles making up baryons and mesons will ever be discovered? That's also theoretical physics. Maybe neither Higgs boson nor that other stuff is real? The "overwhelming evidence" - according to your link - is from a psychic's hand drawings that vaguely resemble theoretical computer models. Not really that overwhelming.

Look at the bottom picture. Published in a research paper presented at the 2003 International Conference on color confinement and hadrons in quantum chromodynamics, it depicts Monte Carlo calculations of the colour-coded flux density in a Y-shaped configuration of Higgs vortices modelling baryons such as protons and neutrons. It is essentially identical to hundreds of diagrams published in 1908 depicting particles in atomic nuclei that have now been identified as quarks, based upon the alleged use of a yogic siddhi that generated mental images of subatomic particles. Moreover, the "lines of force" in all these diagrams described as linking subatomic particles are similar to the strings confining quarks, according to the QCD string model. It means that the Meissner Effect - the mechanism confining quarks, according to this model, also confines the yet-to-be-discovered particles making up quarks. This is evidence so striking as to amount to proof of the existence of the Higgs field, whose vortical modes of excitation channel the gluon flux lines that are these lines of force.

Again, these are diagrams generated by a computer program. Like the bizarre 9/11 tower collapse computer generations that have been discredited. Computers work with data that's been prepared as the environment that the computer is analyzing. That data is created by people, and I know that I've run into environment data that was skewed to produce a desired analysis result.

I never forget that professional careers are on the line when such data models are crafted.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The image of God is what appears to be happening.
The image is seen. There is seeing and knowing of.
Then 'logic' tries to understand, the understanding is seeking.
The truth does not need to be understood, it just is.
When the seeking ends, the truth is all that is left.

Yeah........uh....no

Y'see, this is just the kind of non-proof that you seem enamored with. You even present it in stanzas. How the hell can anyone take what you assert seriously? Faith is great and all, but faith is what enables both suicide bombers and saints to do what it is that they do. Faith is worthless when it comes to determining the truth about anything. After all, faith demands that you believe and firmly embrace the unbelievable. For a researcher, that's exactly what's not supposed to guide his/her steps.

I wouldn't be able to embrace an ism that demands that I reject any understanding of what it is that I've been instructed to embrace. The concept just seems inherently dangerous.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Who said anything about faith?
Who said anything about 'ism'?
See it all comes from your mind!!!
It is you who is full of concepts.

And this is because of the capacity of the human mind for creative invention, as you so rightly say.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I don't mind if you can not understand what i write.
It is because you 'mind' that you can't.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You may believe that the physical is 'real', yet scientists can't find any mass. What does that mean?
It means that Aristole was wrong and that we have been lied to.
Forget what you have been told and find out for yourself what is true.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You may believe that the physical is 'real', yet scientists can't find any mass. What does that mean?
It means that Aristole was wrong and that we have been lied to.
Forget what you have been told and find out for yourself what is true.

What it means is that the "material" is actually layered matrix's of linear and redundant event trajectories - just like we know they are at this epitome level of corporeal matter. What seems to be tough for people to imagine is that the event trajectory is the "string vibrating" (to use a well-worn assertion to properly place the trajectory itself into the sub-structure), and that there's no "there" there, concerning the particle as stable mass.

The perceived stability of mass is exactly that - perception. If everything is swirling and exchanging this for that to come up with that other result, and its all doing it at the exact same rate of change, the perception (for the only aware configuration capable of appreciating progressive development - Time) will be of stasis and serenity at the sub-structural level, where change is constant and perfectly synced due to the unifying commonality of the Unit Rate of Change (URC) that brings all these trajectories (and the information they cause to emerge) together to form a full contextual environment - or reality confine.

This doesn't mean that the human perception controls the existence of what does - in fact - exist. What that means is that the sub-sub-sub-atomic particle is actually the simplest matrixed event trajectory we can perceive with our scientific technology. Of course, since we're enormous matrixed event trajectories (and don't realize it) we "see" these much smaller trajectories as we see ourselves - as physical matter.

Think about it. Where did we get the idea that material existence is solid and material? A space alien? God? A burning shrub?

No. We declared it ourselves. There is no one to teach us about what we are. Not anyone whose never been human or whose initial physical emergence wasn't the very same as our own. Even those "angels" and "demons" are just fully developed human beings manifesting in a way that promotes the specific agenda they and their community labor under. There's a lot of lying going on, and most of it's coming from that other side of the veil.

Think what you want to about all of this, but people don't stop being people just because they lost the corpse. They go right on, and do what it takes to "feel at home" wherever they are. If that includes establishing their own version of Heaven or Hell, and roping as many as they can into it, then that's what it takes. I would imagine that for some, dying was the best thing that ever happened to them. Set everything back to zero, and they simply took it from there.

And they have folks like you (in general) doing their marketing for them, and preparing people for the specifics of their afterlife construct. And you're being absolutely genuine and honest in your depiction of what you believe to be true. It's pretty insidious, and typically innovative - but then humans are involved in the process, so what would you expect..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The truth is eternal, timeless, spaceless, real, authentic and best of all, available. It's on the other side of whatever construct or model we may use to try to define it, and place it in a bottle for our own inspection and amuzement. We are either drinking the truth, based on the qualia of our own felt experience of truth and reality, or thinking and talking about it and around it, which is all we can do to a large degree in terms of our communication by language. it is absolutely ridiculous and absurd therefore, to condemn any sincere seeker who wishes only to put it to the test of his own experience or gnosis. The cynic has nothing to contribute, only the idealist or the optimist who wishes only that we would all begin to gravitate towards an idea of perfection, not as some sort of edict, but based solely on what resonates with our own felt experience and our innermost heart's desire. Truth doesn't lie, and woe to those who would call evil good and good evil, or who's MO is jealousy. We are all humbled in the light of truth, and those who to the contrary grow arrogant, they become delusional, and isolated in a prison of their own making. Be free one and all! Be free be true and authentic to yourself as you are.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

what you refer to in this post, in simpler terms, is the "bootstrapping" of reality.

Newton was guilty of it, and he knew it. the calculus between force to mass is an infinitely recursive regression. he put an end to this by setting them equal to each other. ta-dah!

this same bootstrapping has also brought us the solutions to special relativity which require dark energy and dark matter....which of course do not exist.

I am sometimes shocked at how such a glaring mistake can be perpetuated for so long.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
The truth is eternal, timeless, spaceless, real, authentic and best of all, available. It's on the other side of whatever construct or model we may use to try to define it, and place it in a bottle for our own inspection and amuzement. We are either drinking the truth, based on the qualia of our own felt experience of truth and reality, or thinking and talking about it and around it, which is all we can do to a large degree in terms of our communication by language. it is absolutely ridiculous and absurd therefore, to condemn any sincere seeker who wishes only to put it to the test of his own experience or gnosis. The cynic has nothing to contribute, only the idealist or the optimist who wishes only that we would all begin to gravitate towards an idea of perfection, not as some sort of edict, but based solely on what resonates with our own felt experience and our innermost heart's desire. Truth doesn't lie, and woe to those who would call evil good and good evil, or who's MO is jealousy. We are all humbled in the light of truth, and those who to the contrary grow arrogant, they become delusional, and isolated in a prison of their own making. Be free one and all! Be free be true and authentic to yourself as you are.

I'm not sure, but this post seems to be admonishing me, and my terrible idea that people hoodwink other people.

Sorry, but perception is tragically imperfect, and while you can "feel" something to be true, if it's not true, you'll be feeling whatever it is that you're feeling, and the potential for a bad result exists.

Suicide bombers "know" the truth. If they didn't, why would they willingly fragment themselves on behalf of what they know to be true? The jingoistic among us can say whatever they want to about "mindless fanatics", and all that cartoon nonsense, but the fact is that no one straps on a suicide vest unless they're really sure that what they're doing is the right thing to do. In short, they've discovered "the truth", and that truth is going to set them free.

I'm not arrogant. I'm fed up with authoritarians rounding up the faithful and herding them into pens (physically and intellectually). The real revolution is going to be fought beyond the veil, and obviously someone's working to prepare dissidents for that struggle. In that same sense, the authorities are working to prepare the faithful in defense of what they've clearly established. You all have been noticing that tension, and while you've been connecting it to transcendence and/or world domination of one group or another, that intensity isn't related to this side of the curtain at all. For this specific planet of humans, it's something new. I suppose it couldn't initiate until our technology was capable of successfully debunking the traditional foolishness, and now that it is, the effort has come to our corner of reality.

Like I always insist, believe what you like. I'm not looking for acolytes. I wouldn't know what to do with them if I had them. I sure as hell don't want to be responsible for anyone other than myself. And as far as my challenging you folks, that's my responsibility, as it's developed over the last few years. When I'm done with my work, I'll be okay with the wins and losses. No worries here. This is just a 2nd gestational stage, and then real human existence starts once the body is laid to rest. Even if I turn nobody, I've won what's most important to me - a full clarity concerning what lays ahead. Beyond that win? Hell, what could even compare to that?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

what you refer to in this post, in simpler terms, is the "bootstrapping" of reality.

Newton was guilty of it, and he knew it. the calculus between force to mass is an infinitely recursive regression. he put an end to this by setting them equal to each other. ta-dah!

this same bootstrapping has also brought us the solutions to special relativity which require dark energy and dark matter....which of course do not exist.

I am sometimes shocked at how such a glaring mistake can be perpetuated for so long.

It's refreshing to read this. I think that scientific technology is on the brink of debunking enormous assumptions that have kept us running in circles for centuries. It's kind of exciting actually.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
the billions spent was way worth it. While that money was borrowed and will total some 20 times the cost or more when paid off, it is a great effort that was worth it. Why? It just proved there is no such thing as mass. There is consciousness expression and there is how we perceive that consciousness, and the effort shows there is no mass, not that there is no particle.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
the billions spent was way worth it. While that money was borrowed and will total some 20 times the cost or more when paid off, it is a great effort that was worth it. Why? It just proved there is no such thing as mass. There is consciousness expression and there is how we perceive that consciousness, and the effort shows there is no mass, not that there is no particle.

Well, the "mass" is akin to traffic, or the drops of water in a river. So, in a sense, there is mass, but it's not material in a sub-structural sense of what that term implies. The "mass" is just concentrated and intricately associated activity. Like droplets that make up a cloud.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hi, LHC fans.

Would not: searching the "mass particle"/"Higgs boson particle" be
the same as searching for the "magnet particle" ????

Could "magnetic fields" be particles ?
as
could "gravity fields or mass" be particles ?

Hmmmmmmmmm !?

Blue skies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join