It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

Ah that solves it. That is definitely it, because it was coming out from both wings.

If it was actually descending towards the airport to land then aerodynamic contrails seem more likely.

Fuel dumping is usually pretty high up.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think Chemtrails are possibly used for geo-engineering. This is the purpose sold to the public. There are many purposes for spraying the population with Chemicals and denying that they are doing it.

Geo-Engineering Methods: Reflective Aerosols

Notice that #1 is Reflective Aersols #2 Cloud Seeding

Where is the Main Stream Media (MSM) reporting on this?

edit on 14-11-2011 by dw31243 because: Italics

edit on 14-11-2011 by dw31243 because: Reason #3

edit on 14-11-2011 by dw31243 because: Format

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

That montage of ideas is showing proposals that have all been suggested, at one time or another.

It generally is meant to show what might be plausible to implement one day, should the situation become dire enough on this planet.

In other words, this is potential future planning to have an emergency solution to a global catastrophic climate emergency. There is also a LOT of study still to be conducted, and none of those methods are yet put in place.

Check the little print at the bottom of the image....there is a web site listed.

Google is your friend.

Oh, and looking at the url for the image linked....it goes to WGBH. That is the Public Television station in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.

Seems that they are part of the "Mainstream Media". In fact, to some very right-side politically leaning people (the sorts that are usually termed the "Powers That Be"), Public Television stations, and NPR (National Public Radio) outlets are the left-wing "enemy"...... lol!

edit on Mon 14 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is a video i created. It takes a look at the claims made by chemtrail believers and compares these claims to the evidence. Watch and decide for yourselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Hey, looking at this photo made me think of something.......:

I'm reminded of all that nonsense and noise about the "missile launch" off the coast of California, because a very long and prominent contrail was mistaken for the "vertical" trail of a sea-launched "missile"!

Looking at the aerodynamic vapor trail in the above photo, coming from the left wing. Well, by golly!! It too looks
"vertical"!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

A Geo-Engineering World
Is the Earth Ready For These Global Warming Fixes?

"Dim the Sky" SO2
"Soak the Clouds"
"Grow Algea Everywere" [Gulf Coast Oil Spill?]
"Whitewash Everything"

Notice the chemtrail in front of the sun in the diagram.

Diagram by Rui Ricardo

Popular Mechanics Article How 4 Climate Control Plans Could Crash and Burn

I can post diagrams to prove Chemtrails, too...

edit on 14-11-2011 by dw31243 because: Illustrator Rui Ricardo

edit on 14-11-2011 by dw31243 because: Chemtrail Sun

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

No I don't see one in that drawing - just an exhaust plume from smokestacks - is that what you are claiming is chemtrails now?

Oh and of course the warning - they pose RISKS .....I thought the conspiracy was supposed to be reassuring us that all was OK so we would go blithely to our doom with out protest.....how is it going to do that if it points out risks??

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Now you tell us?

This whole thread was started by you.....so, why weren't these so-called "proofs" posted already?

I can post diagrams to prove Chemtrails, too...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
No, nothing of that nature. There are drain masts that are located in the centerline of the fuselage that are connected to galley sinks and lavatory sinks....but, anything poured down those will be very brief in appearance.

So, seems what you saw was possibly a fuel dump. Where and when, do you recall?

As to the CAL 777 in that video in New Jersey.....the dumping was in process as the video was shot because the crew was getting the airplane;s gross weight down as much as possible, because of the emergency situation. This incident was a large hydraulic leak that occurred right after take-off....the flight was departing Newark for Tokyo, so had a LOT of fuel on-board.

The hydraulics blew when they went to retract the landing gear. You can see the gear doors are still open....when the fluid was lost overboard, then there was no way to get those doors closed again.

Losing one (of three main systems) you are left with the two main, and couple of stand-by systems. Some components receive hydraulic power from all three (critical flight controls, for instance). Other things won't work at all, or have diminished capacity.... (including the brakes). The weight has to be reduced for the landing, since take-off weight for most large jets is higher than maximum landing weight.

Although, some smaller passenger jets do not have fuel dump capability....in those cases when overweight, it is still within the capabilities (usually)...or else, they would have been mandated.

Point is, dumping fuel in that manner, and location, is a very rare occurrence and only done as part of an emergency situation.

So it is pretty rare thing? You suppose it was aerodynamic contrails drifting off of the back of the wings? I can't remember very much actually, it is just a small memory that I have, during a period when my Chemtrail ferver was going up at a high.

The height, my layman idea would probably be very off. It seemed like it was descending and coming down somewhere's up in the height of like a medium to high tall skyscraper (how many feet?). I got a pretty good look at it, because I was stalled on the freeway with nothing to do but look up. Contrails, hmm.. I just think pretty sure I can tell that difference from what I'm sure was fluid spraying out. Fuel dumping could be it, it wasn't that pretty white color that the other picture showed of Contrails. I think there was a darker coloration to it. (Whatever it was "spraying" or dumping, there wasn't a lot of it coming out and it was dwindled if like a hose getting turned off.)

I saw fluid, I would be willing to take a lie detector on that one. Looked to me like it wasn't that big of a deal. When I was believing in Chemtrails, I thought that the "government" only sprayed with White unmarked planes. This was a passenger airline. This was in Dallas area, I know the plane was going towards Love field airport. It was large, I think it was American Airlines but not sure. It had the red stripe like American Airlines.

"Fuel Dumping" (or contrails) going down at a low altitude, I've honestly never heard of that! Ya know I am really learning a lot of things on this particular thread!
edit on 15-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Has anyone read this article on Chemtrails. Maybe this is the reason why of those massive chemtrails

adsabs.harvard.edu...

Stratospheric Injection of Reflective Aerosols or Particles by Means of Aviation Fuel Additives.
Gorman, J. American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2007, abstract #GC33A-0935

This paper describes the selection and preliminary testing of chemicals that might be used as aviation fuel additives to distribute these two products, sulphur dioxide and micron sized silica particles, from a high flying commercial or military aircraft. The two chemicals tested are dimethyl sulphide to produce sulphur dioxide and tetra ethyl silicate to produce silica particles. In a closed glass jar both of these chemicals are indistinguishable from jet aviation fuel. Both are clear, colourless, oily liquids. Both dissolve in aviation fuel in any proportion.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Maybe you could actually read it and be a bit more sensible - what does it say??

This paper describes the selection and preliminary testing of chemicals that might be used ....

Are you really trying to tell us that some studies about what MIGHT be used at some time in the future explain chemtrails going back 15 years??

Just apart from the fact that humanity already produces some 60 million tons of the stuff annually..... according to wiki/the EPA the USA alone produces some 18 million tons or more per year up until 2000, and China another 25 million tons. I expect Europe would be up there with a similar amount.

why don't you go buy a gallon of jet fuel and find hout how much sulphur there is disolved into it??

Hmm??

edit on 16-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by tommyjo

Is this your embedded video?? (One extra letter in the YT code):

Yes that is the one. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

I haven't been on this thread for a while and I didn't read through every page. I was wondering if you follow Alex Jones? He has been covering the chem-trail issue, and has come to his own conclusion that, yes it is true what others are saying about this topic. He is also collecting info and talking about making a documentary about this subject.
This issue is becoming more of a truth rather than a conspiracy theory as time progresses on. All the naysayers will be eating their words the truth is out, more and more people are becoming aware of this madness.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Alex Jones??

Yeah, he's hilarious, isn't he? He will jump on the bandwagon of any insane "conspiracy theory" faster than green grass through a goose......

Hasn't everyone come to realize, by now, that AJ is in the business of "controversy"? He is in it to make money, and get attention.

Period.

He is the "Jerry Springer" equivalent for the Internet and radio.......

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Hasn't everyone come to realize, by now, that AJ is in the business of "controversy"? He is in it to make money, and get attention. Period.

Can you read my mind too? Didn't think so. So don't attempt to act as if you know that "he is in it for the money only."

He gets attention because he is passionate about what he is doing. He makes money because that is his livelihood.

I could give a rats ass whether you agree with him or not.

I don't see him showing off his millions of dollars that he may or may not have.

...In fact ...it's quite the opposite ...he is always in plain clothes doing things that most of "us" would do if we could.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Alex Jones is all over this thread...the issue is this...If there is any salient evidence, please present it...ZERO evidence has been presented thus far...anecdotal and pseudo-science is not acceptable evidence when it comes to this topic...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Fine. Alex Jones.

The guy who went on the air, and claimed that the linings fruit juice boxes had a chemical, similar to estrogen, that made people Gay? That Alex Jones??

Great.

Well.....then, since he is such a "champion" for the "truth"....let's see his evidence for "chemtrails". It is the same criteria as required for everyone else. Photos, especially of the "special" airplanes. Can't be that difficult to obtain.

The history of the "modifications", if any to the airplanes. The maintenance records.

Also, the photos of the activities of loading the airplanes, when on the ground. In this modern age, this too is a snap to obtain. Furthermore, the "chemicals" required for this, if it were in fact happening, don't just magically appear at the airport, like they are beamed in by the Starship Enterprise.

They have to be manufactured somewhere. The materials that they are comprised of have to be transported to those facilities. Then, after being made, they have to be distributed to where the airplanes are, on the ground. Even stored at the same locations.

The sheer numbers of people that would need to be involved is huge.

Yet...not one photo, nor peep, nor "whistleblower"...nothing.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

Alex Jones is all over this thread...the issue is this...If there is any salient evidence, please present it...ZERO evidence has been presented thus far...anecdotal and pseudo-science is not acceptable evidence when it comes to this topic...

There's government documentation of this, all you have to do is look. There's also a PDF on the subject written by the government in this thread.
I know people love to argue just for the sake of arguing. To those, I will not waste my time on and be the solution to their boredom.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by jeichelberg

There's government documentation of this, all you have to do is look. There's also a PDF on the subject written by the government in this thread.
I know people love to argue just for the sake of arguing. To those, I will not waste my time on and be the solution to their boredom.

And all I am saying is this...if any...JUST ONE IOTA of what you say is true, then LAWYERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD would be on this like white on rice...I am not arguing anything...the evidence is lacking...therefore, there is no argument...I have looked at all of it...None of it supports the existence of "chemtrails." Simple...

Furthermore, you would not be wasting my time...your time is yours...If I had any evidence of chemtrails, I would be RUNNING, not walking, to my lawyer's office...I would be hailed as a savior of mankind...you can be too, if you pony up the evidence...

THINK...Erin Brockovich KNOCKED off the POWER COMPANIES, did she not? What makes you think she could not knock off the relatively weak airline industry?
edit on 11/18/2011 by jeichelberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

It's not cut and dried, for over a hundred years the people has been lied to, the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonken, etc.
The world is a lot different today than it has ever been in all history. Technology can make people better liars then ever before. It's also much easier to con a people today than all previous in history.
The information is there, all it takes is good investigating and a passion to know the truth.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join