It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
November 3rd, 2nd, and 1st there has been massive Chemtrails spraying across the Midwest, the South, and East Coast. People from these regions have been posting about this on several other websites. The main stream media has been silent.

They have sprayed so much that they have now changed the weather:

www.weather.com...

Rain Chances Shift into Midwest, South A system in the middle of the country will bring soaking rains from the Mississippi Valley to the Southeast by tonight.

Here are some photos and a video from Indiana on November 2nd 2011:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Thanks for sharing the pictures and the videos, you guys were getting sprayed bad the last couple days.

It was bad here yesterday, but not as bad as what you shared. I even took some pics. I will upload them if they turned out alright.

Anytime a thread is posted in this forum a few people are bound to show up and blame it on regular air traffic and changes in weather patterns.

Perfectly normal, just trust them

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There was so many Chemtrails you can see them from the Rapid Responce - LANCE Modis satellite:

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Wow, I have never seen that site before.

Do you know if it is real time or not?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Really?? Again??

They have sprayed so much that they have now changed the weather:

WRONG. This is obviously silly, as anyone who knows science can understand.

Here are some photos and a video from Indiana on November 2nd 2011:

Picture #1? Completely normal contrails;

Picture #2? Completely normal contrails.

(But, you actually know this already, don't you? Why troll here? What is your payoff?)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Most of this Fall our skies have been clear of Chemtrails, which equaled low rain fail.

Last week the TV Weatherman started a rain forecast in two days time, the next day our skies were full of Chemtrails and it did rain the next day.

This happened yesterday as well, the TV Weatherman even had a segment in which he had images of the Chemtrail Planes doing their work. One image was even the classic “X” and another the “tic-tac-toe” patterns. He even went as far to say that this was “Normal” and you the viewer have nothing to concern yourself with.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

This morning here in the High Desert of Southern California there were so many chemtrails shimmering in the morning sun like I have never seen before in two decades of living here. Your post caught my eye because of how remarkable the sunrise was with the checkered criss cross of trails....

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
OMG people have been flying in airliners over the USA. Quick, call the president! How could this possibly be allowed to happen? Millions will die now.........

Or, more seriously, why do people still believe in this silly hoax?
They are not chemtrails, they are contrails - and we know this because we've been studying them since long before you were born.

Please read and learn: www.airspacemag.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Most of this Fall our skies have been clear of Chemtrails, which equaled low rain fail.

Last week the TV Weatherman started a rain forecast in two days time, the next day our skies were full of Chemtrails and it did rain the next day.

Amazing, isn't it?

cirrus clouds arrive in advance of the frontal system or tropical cyclone, they indicate that the weather conditions may soon deteriorate. While they indicate the arrival of precipitation (rain), cirrus clouds themselves produce only fall streaks (falling ice crystals that evaporate before landing on the ground).

wikipedia

('chemtrails' are simply manmade cirrus clouds - their prevelance is a good clue that a weather front is approaching and rain may be on the way)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

This morning here in the High Desert of Southern California....

Yes, and I too am in So. Cal.

I see a combination of high cirrus and contrails, since conditions at altitude are ripe for them today.

Go here:

weather.uwyo.edu...

Pick an observation station for radiosonde (weather balloon) readings. Here is from the area of San Diego (south of your location, I know):

weather.uwyo.edu...

Note the relative humidity and temperatures at high altitudes (above 300 mb).

Here, for Vandenberg, in Ventura County.....about your latitude, but West of you I reckon:

weather.uwyo.edu...

Look at the University of Wyoming home page....they offer courses in weather sciences and meteorology. Why not contact them and see if they will provide more information....they may be happy to try to get you on as a student, but please don't string them along just for free advice.

Looky, looky.....here is the school's blurb about their Earth System Science program, for starters......

People who take the time to better themselves through education are then better citizens of the future, and can contribute more to society.

edit on Thu 3 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Anytime a thread is posted in this forum a few people are bound to show up and blame it on regular air traffic and changes in weather patterns.

LOL told you

A few more should be by any minute now.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown

This happened yesterday as well, the TV Weatherman even had a segment in which he had images of the Chemtrail Planes doing their work. One image was even the classic “X” and another the “tic-tac-toe” patterns. He even went as far to say that this was “Normal” and you the viewer have nothing to concern yourself with.

maybe the weatherman knew that a cold front was coming in? ever thought of that? and that cold fron was perfect for the formation of condensation. And maybe the classic 'X' is when two planes have crossed paths within a cold front perfect for the formation of contrails...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well, to be fair there is a reason for that

It's like whenever someone posts a thread about alien monsters from the 9th dimension eating the cheese - there's always someone comes along and points out that those small, grey squeaky things with long tails and whiskers are really only mice.

And always someone else who then starts yet another thread saying yet again that alien monsters from the 9th dimension have eaten the cheese .......

And so on and on and on and on .......

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

.....the TV Weatherman even had a segment in which he had images of the Chemtrail Planes......

Wait, let me fix that for you......NORMAL AIRPLANES

.... doing their work.

Nope, just airliners going about their routine business of carrying passengers and cargo and often your mail (under contracts with the Postal Service).

One image was even the classic “X” and another the “tic-tac-toe” patterns. He even went as far to say that this was “Normal”.....

Yes, and he is correct. Because, he is also educated and knowledgeable of science and technology.....something that woefully far too many people nowadays are severely lacking.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
OMG people have been flying in airliners over the USA. Quick, call the president! How could this possibly be allowed to happen? Millions will die now.........

They are not chemtrails, they are contrails - and we know this because we've been studying them since long before you were born.

Sorry man I don't believe everything I read on the internet... I beleive what I see with my own eyes. When there are 2 planes that appear to be the same altitude traveling the same direction and one leaves a trail and the other one doesen't it makes me wonder. Why would one leave a trail and the other doesn't? Why have the skys been clear for a month now but when homeland security conducted there disaster training here the sky looked like a checker board then the next day the typical commercial aircraft and no trails...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
ive been noticing it too but the weather has been quite warm and pleasant i wonder if that has anything to do with it. warm weather in november a bit odd but it could be anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
proudbird is back always in these posts with his links and lengthy info he just happened to stumble upon on how they are all contrails...

they spray pretty much everyday up here in Canada every month of the year night and day

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It would be amazing if normal cirrus clouds could repeatable form a perfect “X” shape or a classic tic tac toe pattern, Yes that would be amazing.

So believe what you wish, it makes no difference to me.

Why would you be so concerned that people do recognize that cirrus clouds DO NOT come from a plane ?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAY1980

Originally posted by Essan

When there are 2 planes that appear to be the same altitude

And there is your clue, could you tell the difference between a plane flying at 20,000 feet and another flying at 18,000 feet?

I doubt it very much without any aviation training.
edit on 3-11-2011 by CrimsonMoon because: .

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

I take it you also don't beleive the Earth orbits the sun, since very clearly if you look you can see the Sun orbits the Earth

And how you know why a car engines works? Just because the mechanic says he knows about engines, isn't he perhaps lying and all just part of the conpiracy to con the people into thinking you have to put gas in the tank when cola works just fine?

Who do you trust when you feel just fine but the doctors says you have chlamydia?

Why do you think everyone else is wrong? Except for that obscure website you found that tells you that chemtrails are being sprayed to cause global warming and prevent global warming by spreading bird 'flu so that HAARP can control your thoughts so that you don;t see planet Nibiru crash into the Pacific Ocean?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join