It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

This is untrue....since it's a non-sequitur:

This chemtrail issue is coming into light more and more every day.....

No, the "chemtrails" being crowed about are just simple contrails. There are no such things as "chemtrails".

.... this geoengineering is presented as something new they want to try, while along it's been used, and experimented with since the 50's.

This is also an incorrect belief, based on a profound misunderstanding.

The term "geoengineering" is quite newly coined. It represents a concept of very wide-spread, actually Global influencing and changes in the climate of the planet.

Climate is distinctive from "weather". Weather is intended to denote local, regional and short-term conditions. Weather is a sub-set of the over-all climate. The climate is the longer-term behavior of all weather, when viewed over time.

What's the Difference Between Weather and Climate?

So, the continuing misconception is that "geoengineering" has been "experimented with" since the 1950s. It has not. When discussing the types of cloud seeding events (which do date back to before the 1950s) those have nothing to do with Global climate....only very, very localized and regional weather.

The phrase "cloud seeding" is generally associated with the other phrase "weather modification". And, THAT is what acts like a dog whistle, to some people. The people who did not take the time to understand the difference between local, and transient short-term weather, and long-term climate.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
When ever I need a good laugh on this subject I Google

is water a chemical

It gives me the answer, I then look up

Contrails

It gives me the answer, I combine both answers which makes it funny

It is the first part of one and the last part of the other.

edit on 26-11-2011 by Gmoneycricket because: is

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

is water a chemical It gives me the answer, I then look up Contrails It gives me the answer, I combine both answers which makes it funny

Yes water is a chemical, but one thing you seem to overlook and that is you use water everyday and guess what your still alive so that in turn means water isn't killing you just as a contrail isn't killing you either. Nor are chemtrails since there has been no and That's right I said no scientific evidence to show any proof of chemtrails. So make sure you watch that thing in your house that sprays that nasty chemical water out of it, because it may kill you with that nasty chemical called water.

Now that's funny...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

But it does prove chemtrails exist because water vapor from contrails is a chemical called water.
So stop spreading the lies and false rumors that there is no chemicals in contrails.
And you forgot the pollution factor also.
And since we are talking about my drinking water look what you guys did to it,
just to maintain the contrail generators.

yosemite.epa.gov...

Prior to 1981, groundwater wells within the TIAA site boundaries provided drinking water to more than 47,000 people.

edit on 26-11-2011 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2011 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have been following the so called "chem trail" what ever you would call it, and while i was watching WW2 in HD i noticed something the planes in the 1940's videos left behind them contrails as you would expect, but they lingered much like "chem trails" so the fact of the matter is these things are not new, it all has to do with the atmospheric conditions.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
33 pages in and the clowns still have their make up on.

There is a chemtrail attack in the midwest and the pseudo meteorologists are in full effect.

Pathetic...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sometimes I just want to kiss my account good bye and tell some of you how I really feel.

On Topic! CHemtrails out my window

cirrus semanticus

edit on 26-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

But it does prove chemtrails exist because water vapor from contrails is a chemical called water.
So stop spreading the lies and false rumors that there is no chemicals in contrails.
And you forgot the pollution factor also.

Are you saying that ordinary contrails are chemtrails because here is water in them and they are pollution?

If that is the case then non-visible jet exhaust is "chemtrails" too -and so are car and truck and ship exhausts, and so is you exhaling, etc.

All of those contain "chemicals" and pollution after all.

But what most people seem to think chemtrails are is something other than "normal" exhaust and pollution - something spcifically designed to achive a purpose - block out sunlight, or kill us all, or amplify HAARP or something.

And since we are talking about my drinking water look what you guys did to it,
just to maintain the contrail generators.

yosemite.epa.gov...

Prior to 1981, groundwater wells within the TIAA site boundaries provided drinking water to more than 47,000 people.

Yep - the aircraft industry uses lots of chemicals & like most industries in the 1940's & 1950's, a lot of the waste was simply dumped. That's not unique to aviation by any means - and I see the site has been in use since 1942 - are you saying that the aircraft maintained and operated out of there were making chemtrails in the 1940's??

I see also from that source that the site is now a "superfund" site - there are 2 other brownfield sites in Tucson too

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
After trying to prove chemtrails exist by attempting to tie them to cloud seeding and other unrelated activities, have we now reached the bottom of the barrel, the ultimate desperate reach? Are people really now trying to claim that chemtrails are real because they have water in them and water is a chemical, despite many years of claims that chemtrails are NOT normal exahaust products? Oh dear.

So, tell me then, if all exhausts are chemtrails because they contain water vapour,why are 'people. only concerned enough to make endless theads about the visible ones that planes leave behind? It's not cos some 'people' are stupid, is it? You cant be saying that surely?

So what WAS your point?

edit on 27-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join