It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The fact is it wouldn't be that surprising is if chemtrails were real.. The FDA have been committing genocide since the 1970's..

Take me to court if that is not true

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

It is due to approaching cold fronts. It is meteorology, plain and simple.

The prevalence of the contrails is due to the approaching weather systems....NOT the other way around.

Truly, this is stunningly simple to understand.......perhaps if one read the rest of the thread, instead of just the Opening Post....before adding their comments??

A stranger phenomenon than chemtrails: people getting snippy/angry over people who are open to chemtrail theories.

I was stating my observations. The sky looked like plaid. Chemtrails were crisscrossed across the sky. It was unseasonably warm. It got cold afterwards. Am I knowledgable about meteorology? No. Did I ever claim to be? Nope. Just adding my observations and guesses. And I did actually read many pages of the thread.

Here's what my uneducated guesses have been based on: sometimes planes make chemtrails, sometimes they don't. Yep, I did see people's comments about how pressure changes, temperature, etc., can affect that. I don't know whether it's fact or not, so I remain open. Second, I usually see one or two planes crisscrossing across the sky making these trails. If it was just normal flight patterns, wouldn't you see tons? Wouldn't most dissipate before others got a chance to appear? I mean, plane traffic isn't that heavy over my area anyway. But then to just see a couple planes doing it? What are they doing up there? And then I imagine that pressure or whatever would just cause the trails to dissipate quickly or hang around a little longer -- but not cause an even amount of cloud cover over the entire sky that lasts all day. Again, just a guess. Then, on top of all of that, I notice the weather changing afterwards and it tending to happen when the weather is acting strange. Like where I am, it's weird to be able to eat outside in short sleeves in November. That was when I noticed all these chemtrails.

So in my head, which I'm open to being wrong, as I'm not an expert, and this is only based on observation, the scenario is: On days when weather is unseasonable -- acting different than the way it should be that time of year -- you tend to notice one or two planes leaving trails across the entire sky, which cause cloud cover. Then suddenly the weather shifts and becomes normal for the season. I just sort of wondered if there were weird environmental things that would panic the public, so they aren't saying anything and are trying to make the world behave as it should (i.e. make the weather do what it's supposed to.) The reason I wondered that is because NASA has said that we're receiving 20% less sunlight than ten years ago and that the earth's axis has shifted since the Japan earthquake, and people are saying the moon has shifted 90 degrees. I'm assuming that might change some weather patterns. I'm surprised 20% less sunlight wouldn't mean us plummeting into an ice age, and that if the moon or the earth has shifted, we haven't spun out of our orbit or something crazy.

What should be stunningly simple is not talking down to people and making rude assumptions over something so silly. We're all people making guesses about stuff in the sky. This entire thread is full of people getting so worked up over it. I wish everyone would just be open to ideas and learning because it's interesting. I like to learn and I'm happy to hear your thoughts, so no need to be snarky

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieisinlove

Do you mind answering this? Was it unseasonably warm at 35,000 feet in altitude?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock
The fact is it wouldn't be that surprising is if chemtrails were real.. The FDA have been committing genocide since the 1970's..

How about justifying your statement with some credible evidence in the first place??

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieisinlove
Second, I usually see one or two planes crisscrossing across the sky making these trails. If it was just normal flight patterns, wouldn't you see tons?

Sometimes people do. It all depends on how many aircraft are flying through that particular bit of air that is conducive to making contrails.

Wouldn't most dissipate before others got a chance to appear?

Not necessarily - it depends entirely upon the conditions of the air where the contrails exist.

I mean, plane traffic isn't that heavy over my area anyway. But then to just see a couple planes doing it?

Sooo...er....if there's not that much air traffic, then why be surprised that here's only a couple of contrails??

What are they doing up there?

Flying from point A to point B, probably full of passengers.

And then I imagine that pressure or whatever would just cause the trails to dissipate quickly or hang around a little longer -- but not cause an even amount of cloud cover over the entire sky that lasts all day. Again, just a guess.

And fair enough - and I hope you won't take it the wrong way when I tell you your guess was wrong

Often contrails are the "nucleus" around which clouds can form - these are the contrails that turn into sheets of cloud. Sometimes the air can be super-saturated with moisture or ice, but clouds don't form because there is nothing for the moisture to "nucleate" on - small particles that the moisture "dissolved" in the air can actually form droplets or ice crystals around.

This nucleation is quite important - it is possible for moist air to get to as low as -42 deg C and be over 100% "humid" - it is called "supersaturation" - becaus there is actually more moisture in the air han it should be able to hod.

Then along comes a plane putting out lots of material that can be nucleated on - from soot to ice crystals - and that extra moisture does come out asa cloud.

Then, on top of all of that, I notice the weather changing afterwards and it tending to happen when the weather is acting strange. Like where I am, it's weird to be able to eat outside in short sleeves in November. That was when I noticed all these chemtrails.

Often the conditions at high altitude are right for contrails shortly before a front comes over - not always, and also not exclusively.

There's quite a lot of easy access info around about contrails - how they form, why they are often associated with weather changes, etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Often contrails are the "nucleus" around which clouds can form - these are the contrails that turn into sheets of cloud. Sometimes the air can be super-saturated with moisture or ice, but clouds don't form because there is nothing for the moisture to "nucleate" on - small particles that the moisture "dissolved" in the air can actually form droplets or ice crystals around.

This nucleation is quite important - it is possible for moist air to get to as low as -42 deg C and be over 100% "humid" - it is called "supersaturation" - becaus there is actually more moisture in the air han it should be able to hod.

Then along comes a plane putting out lots of material that can be nucleated on - from soot to ice crystals - and that extra moisture does come out asa cloud.

It's a bit more complicated than that. If you see no clouds the air is generally ice-supersaturated but not liquid water supersaturated. Contrails form not only because of the additional nuclei, but also because the water vapor in the exhaust temporarily raises the humidity with respect to water over 100%, which causes water droplets to form, then the RH drops below 100, but still over 100% RHI, so ice continues to accrete.

Ice will not accrete directly on soot, only liquid water will, which requires the temporarily higher RH.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Yeah but I was trying to just show the simplest case

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Those that believed that the government was involved in weather modification were once considered to be "kooks", but the truth is that authorities aren't even trying to hide it anymore. For example, the following was recently posted in the "Legal Notices" section of the classified ads in a local newspaper called The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California....
endoftheamericandream.com...

NOTICE OF INTENTION WEATHER... Date Listed: November 18 Newspaper ID #6965931 email this ad to a friend E-Mail a friend Print this ad Bookmark and Share NOTICE OF INTENTION WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM THE SANTA BARBARA COUNTY WATER AGENCY HEREBY GIVES NOTICE OF INTENTION TO CONDUCT A WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM NATURE AND PURPOSE: The purpose of the project is to increase rainfall to help alleviate deficiencies of water supplies in Santa Barbara County. Clouds would be seeded by the dispersal of Silver Iodide (AgI). Two possible modes of seeding, air based and ground based, would be used. LOCATION OF PURPOSE: Project operations could be conducted during the period between November 15 and April 15, for each year, 2011-2012 through 2015-2016. Airborne seeding operations would utilize air space over Santa Barbara County, portions of San Luis Obispo County as well as the Pacific Ocean immediately west of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Ground based seeding operations would be conducted from the Santa Ynez Mountains, the Casmalia Hills and the San Rafael Mountains. The target areas for seeding operations are the watersheds behind Cachuma and Gibraltar reservoirs on the Santa Ynez River as well as Twitchell reservoir on the Cuyama River. LICENSEE: The project would be operated and supervised by a licensed weather modification consultant. PROJECT INIFORMATION: Information on the proposed project may be reviewed at: Santa Barbara County Water Agency 620 West Foster Road Santa Maria CA 93455 (805) 739-8781 Contact: Mr. Dennis Gibbs, P.H. Senior Hydrologist November 18, 2011
www.sanluisobispo.com...

There's always information to be found when you really look hard.
They still come forward as though this is all new when really it's been going on for a lot longer than they want to admit.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

I'll bite. Got a source? Because that is within the top 5 most outrageous claims I have seen on any conspiracy website. Ever.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
There's always information to be found when you really look hard.
They still come forward as though this is all new when really it's been going on for a lot longer than they want to admit.

Everyone has ALWAYS admitted that it's been going on since the 1950s, fully legally, with advance notices in the local papers.

Nobody has ever suggested it's new.

But it's not chemtrails. It's cloud seeding.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
jeichelberg: I have no idea. I was just mentioning that because the reason I thought people's theories about chemtrails having something to do with people controling the weather was because I always noticed the trails whenever the weather was unusual. Then all of a sudden the weather would change. I never suspected that the chemtrails might actually be up there because pressure was changing and the weather was about to change

Aloysius the Gaul: If there's not that much air traffic, I'm surprised to see TONS of chemtrails covering the whole sky... and then watching one or two planes going back and forth, back and forth. That's why I assumed they weren't passenger planes. I just learned a new term from Uncinus' post: cloud seeding. I always guessed it was cloud seeding and it somehow altered stuff going on up there and caused climate changes. I wondered if it was chemicals meant to medicate the population or cause diseases or whatnot, since I'd heard those theories, but my admittedly uneducated guess, based on nothing more than my own observations and logic, was that it was in order to modify the weather.

I don't take anything you said the wrong way. I starred your post. Very informative and I appreciate the time you took to explain it all and your kind tone when explaining it. I'm definitely not an expert and I love to learn about new things (which is why I'm always on ATS, I love hearing people's thoughts and alternate takes on everything!). I never understand why some people get snippy when they're explaining things to other people.

Uncinus: This is what I always assumed the trails were. Thank you so much for posting this. Now I feel a lot less dumb

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Better yet, if it's true, it's your duty to take it to court. Gather your evidence, hire a lawyer and go for it.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

jeichelberg: I have no idea. I was just mentioning that because the reason I thought people's theories about chemtrails having something to do with people controling the weather was because I always noticed the trails whenever the weather was unusual. Then all of a sudden the weather would change. I never suspected that the chemtrails might actually be up there because pressure was changing and the weather was about to change

That is the point...you do not know what the temperature is at 35, 000 feet...yet you think the trails cannot form because it is warm on the ground...next time you notice them, then look up the conditions through the area...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

That is the point...you do not know what the temperature is at 35, 000 feet...yet you think the trails cannot form because it is warm on the ground...next time you notice them, then look up the conditions through the area...

Huh? When did I say that I think the trails can't form due to weather at all? I only learned that pressure and temperature can change the appearance of trails within this thread. Prior to reading all of this, I just observed seeing them on days when the weather felt unusual to us down here. I was only stating an observation, which led me to think maybe the trails were there to change the weather... based on weather changes following the appearance of the trails. I never said anything about when I thought they could or couldn't form... I thought they could form whenever they were put there. Either I'm misunderstanding you or you're misunderstanding me. Possibly both!
edit on 24-11-2011 by jackieisinlove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieisinlove

Maybe I am misunderstanding you...My whole question about your post was based primarily on this quote:

I was stating my observations. The sky looked like plaid. Chemtrails were crisscrossed across the sky. It was unseasonably warm.

I took this statement by you to indicate the trails should NOT be there because it was warm at ground level...If you understand the surface temperatures and those at 10,000/20,000/30,000/40,000/etc. are considerably different, then yes, I am misunderstanding you...

Trails do not form on the basis of being "put there." I realize you believe this to be the case, but it is simply not true...the conditions in the atmosphere must such as to allow for the trails to form...and they are not chemtrails...they are contrails, until proven otherwise...
edit on 11/24/2011 by jeichelberg because: formatting

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Uncinus: This is what I always assumed the trails were. Thank you so much for posting this. Now I feel a lot less dumb

I hope you did not take from my post that the trails are clouds seeding. Because they are not. The trails are contrails - condensation of water vapor behind the aircraft, the duration of which depends on the weather at that altitude.

Cloud seeding is done on existing low altitude clouds, and does not leave a trail. It's also typically done with small planes, or from the ground.

Contrails often indicate a change in the weather, as the weather from fronts, particularly warm fronts, will affect high altitude first, before the rest of the front arrives.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d053cdb78c11.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Yes they are cloud seeding, but are they using peanuts, apple seeds, dry ice, in other words is it all natural substances that have no harmful effects on humans and animals. It is what it is and there's no denying it.

Believe what you want, all that matters is the ones that are waking up and seeing things for what they really are. Those that want to keep their cozy little corner and believe that everything is just peachy has that freedom to do so. You don't have to accept anything that is presented to be out of the norm for ones own personal comfort.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

The point here is that they have been the exact same thing since the 1950s. It's nothing new. It was never a secret.

At worst is just another form of pollution, and an extremely minor one. There are vastly larger sources of pollution in the world, and ones which are actually known to be harmfull. So why pick on this one, something that is used in incredibly small quantities (undetectable quantities after dispersal), and has been used for 60 years without any indication it ever harmed anyone.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

The point here is that they have been the exact same thing since the 1950s. It's nothing new. It was never a secret.

At worst is just another form of pollution, and an extremely minor one. There are vastly larger sources of pollution in the world, and ones which are actually known to be harmfull. So why pick on this one, something that is used in incredibly small quantities (undetectable quantities after dispersal), and has been used for 60 years without any indication it ever harmed anyone.

How can you honestly say or know that it hasn't harmed anyone? Alzheimer's disease has highly increased among the population in North America, as well as autism, depression, etc. Yes you are right there is many other forms of pollution in the air, water, and food. But do we really need another pollutant added, it's enough already.
This chemtrail issue is coming into light more and more every day, this geoengineering is presented as something new they want to try, while along it's been used, and experimented with since the 50's. It's just another smoke screen tactic being used to hide the real truth of the matter, especially as people start to realize and start to question what the tptb are up to. That's when these powers say, oh oh, the sheep are beginning to notice. Hurry, lets form a committee to brainstorm how we're going to fool the sheeple to continue to believe us.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Could you please present some sources for your claim that Alzheimer's, autism, etc., have increased? Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join