It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

People buy a cheap house at the end of a runway, and are surprised that jet exhausts generate wind and pollution....

And...er...apart from the obvious failings of the educational system...so what???

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Did you mean to provide some evidence for your claims, or was this just another pointless rant??

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Thanks, I figured it out, just didn't realize it had changed from the previous set up.

Hope the resolution of the photos is ok

They're fine.

AND, as even better, you can see the obvious turns made, which are normal for airliners in flight....the contrails show the path of the arc, in the turn.

In case some don't understand, think about this ---- at cruise speeds, the jet is moving (low end) 6 miles per minute, high up to 8 or more miles, every minute. The turns, at altitude, are "gentle".

We try not to exceed 10° to max 15° of bank angle....for passenger comfort and also for other reasons involving aerodynamics....but, primarily, on passenger flights, it's just for their sakes.

A 15° angle of bank will result in a heading change of a certain number of degrees, per second....which varies by your speed. Faster your speed, at any set angle of bank, will result in a slower rate of turn (angle of change, per second). Slower speeds, same angle, faster rate of turn. This is a basic fact of flying and aerodynamics and physics.

Another thing in all of this, is the radius of turn that will be made, when viewed (or plotted on a map, if drawn....or "shown" by the contrails that are formed behind the airplane).

Here is an online calculator to demonstrate the differences.

In the above, you can ignore the field that says "Aircraft Rated Stall Speed"...it is not relevant at cruise airspeeds, for gentle turns we are discussing. Leaving it blank will not alter the results we are looking for.

(edit).....I presumed everyone knows, but should add....in the ^ ^ ^ above calculator, use speeds of between 360 knots (for 6 miles per minute) to 480+ (for 8+ miles per minute) in the box that is labelled "Aircraft Speed Entering Turn").....

You may use Statue or Nautical miles, just keep your units straight....

edit on Fri 4 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri 4 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by dw31243

Did you mean to provide some evidence for your claims, or was this just another pointless rant??

No time to freeze; stop trying to increase the Chemtrail murder rate.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Well the only way I can answer you, is to say that maybe it isn't "normal" in your area, the key is the weather, if upper air temperatures and pressure are conducive, then contrails or persistent contrails will form it's as simple as that really.

I live in the North of the UK, last winter, and the winter before we had horrendous weather, weather that is not "normal" for us in this area, but it happens, I'm nearly 50 years of age,and as I said, the last 2 winters here have produced conditions that are out of the ordinary........but it happens, and as abnormal as it seems, it is normal................if you see what I mean

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Your just in a fighting mood
I said you might get a laugh
But you are getting grouchy
must be getting late over there

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Nah - just mid afternoon - but you are right - I missed the essence of your comment - my apologies

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

It seems to me, that you paid government Internet Trolls want to test my skills: When you see me post, that is no surprise, to your eyes, relax... Eliminating me, that's impossible, try touching me and you will see obsticles. Your... Internt Troll, tactics might seem subtile but they are cheap crimes. Lying to the people time after time. Chemtrails are dropping everyday, everytime...

You know something?.....you've got an interesting discussion going on here........on your thread!

Why are you behaving like a 13 year old?.......I think you have set a new record here on ATS......created an interesting thread, got some interesting replies..........then destroyed it by acting like a child.

Nobody is trying to "eliminate" you, you have simply been asked some questions on a thread that you started, and then proceeded to posture like a kid in a super hero costume

Why would you do that?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Maybe that's what he (or she??) is??

You might have hit on something here - parental controls for ATS access!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Got any evidence to support your slanderous accusation, or are you just trolling yourself?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by dw31243

No time to freeze; stop trying to increase the Chemtrail murder rate.

Got any evidence anyone has ever been killed by a "chemtrail", or is this just another troll post by you?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Does anyone else see the problem, yet? A commercial jet moves at about 6 to 8 miles per minute. (Use your calculator....based on speeds between 360 to 480 miles per hour). To travel, only ONE way across the sky from, as you said, "one horizon to the other" would take minimum of 300 miles, divided by biggest number (8 minutes) = 37.5 minutes!! Use the 6-minute figure, and it goes up to 50 minutes!

But these are not commercial jets are they. No where did i say anything about them being 'commercial jets' if you can not read, do not comment.

I dont care to argue on the matter, i was merely adding the information i have on the subject. If

Namaste x

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Just because I haven't seen them in the past does not mean they were not there. However, I tend to lean with my memory on this one, because my older brother and I were interested in the prospect of chem trails more than 20 years ago now. This reason is mainly why I am convinced, to a high degree, that my memory is serving me well this time - since my brother and I had a habit of watching the skies in our youth and have maintained the habit as we have gotten older.

So, I must ask you then.....

If you had convincing knowledge that something has never taken place within your area of habitat, then suddenly and seemingly out of nowhere, you see something which was not there previously, as far back as you can remember... would you find that normal or would you find it a bit curious and suspect?

Some what similar to the following analogy:

You drive past a vacant field nearly everyday for 20 years, there is never anything in the field. Then one day on a trip past the field, you notice that a fuel station has seemingly popped up out of nowhere.

The fuel station is a perfectly normal one, but you are certain that it was not there for the past 20 years. You would be right in that situation, because it can be easily documented. It would be equally hard and similarly unlikely that I could convince you that the fuel station ad been there all along - and without evidence of it's absence on hand, you can never be 100% certain that is was not always there

sooo, so rry for rambling and the possibly pathetic attempt at analogy.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

I have nothing to more to say other than read my qoute above for everybody on the Internet to read. Why does ATS employee US paid Internet Trolls to disprove Chemtrails?

What am I?........an ATS employee, or a US government employee?......both?

I, nor anyone else here needs paying to discredit you my friend........you have done that yourself, and you have done it free of charge

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I like you have looked at the skies for many years, I live on a major flight path, I've lived around this area of the UK for the whole of my life (nearly 50 years).

Contrails have always been there, sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes for a few hours, as a kid I never thought anything of them....they were just "there"

When I got older I got interested in meteorology, nothing serious, but I loved to follow the big "events" snow, rain, gales, severe cold, that sort of thing.

The last decade or so I've noticed that all around the world, we've had "abnormal" or record breaking weather events, I don't know why we are having them, but I do know that they are not the result of anything being sprayed out of an aircraft.

Aircraft have always left contrails, that is a scientific fact, how long they linger in the sky for depends on what the prevailing weather conditions are......that is also a scientific fact.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzle

But these are not commercial jets are they.

How do you know that?

No where did i say anything about them being 'commercial jets' if you can not read, do not comment.

Multiple a/c flying along the same route with short time intervals is characteristic of busy commercial airspace - perhaps that was a factor that lead to the fairly reasonable conclusion that they were probably commercial jets.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by Argyll

So, I must ask you then.....

If you had convincing knowledge that something has never taken place within your area of habitat, then suddenly and seemingly out of nowhere, you see something which was not there previously, as far back as you can remember... would you find that normal or would you find it a bit curious and suspect?

Curious sure - but why "suspect"?

And when you find that there is a great deal of information about it that you just didn't know before you'd be happy to have had your curiosity satisfied?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join