It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It is important for the contrail believers to join these Chemtrail threads because they are paid by the US government to tell us we are crazy and we do not see planes spray these Chemicals over our heads. They spread lies, dis-information, and propaganda like WWII.

Why? Probably because it is not good for us or a more sinister reason that we do not know. But, us believers in Chemtrails, must fight on and inform the public of what is being done to us without our consent for our families and our lives.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

It is important for the contrail believers to join these Chemtrail threads because they are paid by the US government to tell us we are crazy and we do not see planes spray these Chemicals over our heads. They spread lies, dis-information, and propaganda like WWII.

Well then when you find out what agency we supposedly work for let me know,because they have forgotten to pay me.

So now you are saying WWII was dis info and propaganda, sounds good to me.

Yes they used propaganda fliers mainly because their technology was limited at that time.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by dplum517

Unfortunate for you .....commercial jets paths do not intersect to create a 5-10 pointed star shape

Do you mean like this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc45b3aa2577.jpg[/atsimg]

you were saying?

That's exactly what I am talking about. Too bad no one can prove either way which aircraft laid the trails.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Unfortunate for you .....commercial jets paths do not intersect to create a 5-10 pointed star shape

Do you mean like this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc45b3aa2577.jpg[/atsimg]

you were saying?

That's exactly what I am talking about. Too bad no one can prove either way which aircraft laid the trails.

BUMP!

dplum517 I am on your side!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by ElizaAshdene
I

And for the record.... where I live there has been a considerable increase in ___-trails. And generally late on Tuesday evenings. I guess in the middle of the mountains of no where there must just be an increase in people flying from here to there... on a Tuesday... after 9pm. That way, by 11:30pm or so there is no moon, no stars, only a fuzzy haze. AND THEN- morning showers. Neat. :-)

This happens every year, and has been evident on chemtrail sites from the very beginning.

Summer, the reports of chemtrails drastically decrease, and the amount of posting activity drops off as well. Then, as fall hits and cold fronts come, the amount of people reporting "chemtrails" greatly increases, and goes that way all winter.

The reason for more contrails appearing in the winter and fall, and then decreasing in late spring through summer, well I am sure you can figure this one out.

Oh, do you frequent alot of chemtrail sites? Educating more than just this site, huh? A scholar and a gentleman.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
It is important for the contrail believers to join these Chemtrail threads because they are paid by the US government ...and more sensationalist lies...

I'm not in the USA, I get no money from the USA, and so I'd be delighted to be abel to get paid to tell the truth abou this drivel.

Can you please point me to the US Govt agency that will pay me??

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

But, us believers in Chemtrails, must fight on and inform the public of what is being done to us without our consent for our families and our lives.

Now how about you toss some solid scientific evidence and then you would have an argument until then keep trying.

Educate us with something other than "look up" or the best one yet "I see them with my own eyes". We're a patient bunch take your time so you don't miss anything.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Why? Probably because it is not good for us or a more sinister reason that we do not know. But, us believers in Chemtrails, must fight on and inform the public of what is being done to us without our consent for our families and our lives.

Most ridiculous post made in the whole ridiculous thread!

I live in Stockport in the UK........do you really think that the US government is paying me (or anyone else in any other country) to debunk chemtrails?

You are managing to make the whole "chemtrail" conspiracy look stupid enough with posts like that!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

How about commercial airliners, what else would it be?

second.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Since the paid Internet Trolls are trying to derail the truth of Chemtrails on this thread...

Let us review the satelite photos of Novemeber 2nd 2011 over Indiana. Chemtrail believers and Internet Trolls are invited.

What does everyone think of these satellite photos?

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

Chemtrails Indiana, November 2nd, 2011

Rapid Response Lance Modis Subsets

PS We already have the video of the spraying that day. We do not need more?

edit on 4-11-2011 by dw31243 because: Video

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

What exactly do you think these "chemtrails" are doing to you and your family?

Can you point me to any evidence that anyone has suffered ill effects from chemicals that have been sprayed by high altitude planes?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

dplum517 I am on your side!

Wait....a photo that shows several contrails that intersect at one point? And, people who cannot understand aviation, and navigation in the air, think this is......what, exactly???

Let me ask this - - - Say you look at a road map. Do you ever see highways that intersect, in any way at all??

How is that possible ?? (sarcasm).

Now, what if there are roads or highways that all intersect in one location, but there are more than two directions, and thus, more angles than just four 90° corners??

Gee.....impossible to imagine, isn't it?? (sarcasm...again).......

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzle

Wo behold these planes are used to disperse chemicals, they were used to spray the Gulf of Mexico when the oil spill happened. And they are being used all over the world to spray cities, where there are obviously no oil spills and no crops to spray.

The planes used to spray dispersant over the Gulf Oil spill were C-130's of the US Airforce Reserve 757 Airlift Squadron, which has 4 aircraft equipped with spray systems.

Are you trying to tell us those 4 planes are spraying the "chemtrails" all over the place all at once??

They should be easily identifiable - the are C-130's - one of the most ubiquitous military transports ever made, and look nothing at all like civilian airliners....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

The satellite photo's show contrails forming in conducive upper atmospheric conditions.

Since you have provided no verifiable evidence for your claims, and continue to post photo's of obvious contrails.........it is obvious that you are here simply to troll......now, who is paying you??

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Since the paid Internet Trolls are trying to derail the truth of Chemtrails on this thread...

well stop posting the lies then then!

PS We already have the video of the spraying that day. What more do we need?

Evidence that you have shown us anything more than contrails and cirrus cloud would be a good place to start.

It would have been a good place to start back in 1996 when this hoax started in fact...but hey - if yuo can come up with something now that'll still be a first!
edit on 4-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Actually this is what you said..

Unfortunate for you .....commercial jets paths do not intersect to create a 5-10 pointed star shape when all planes leaving the trails intersected at the exact same coordinates within less than an hour.

It doesn't matter which plane left which trail when I just put an answer on your comments above. Can you show us a pic of what you are trying to describe?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Well then here are a few videos you may enjoy....

Here is another one for you...

Oh, by the way those are contrails and here is why I know that..

Now see what the up loader has to say about the video...

This is the original unadulterated video that started all the fuss. It is completely authentic and no camera tricks were used. It is simply a couple of KC-10's in formation and the audio you hear is just us poking fun at all the "chemtrail" conspiratorists.

I knew when I shot the video that this would be catnip for all the conspiratorists out there. Yeah, the contrails have an odd way of "starting" and "stopping" but that is easily explained with physics. It's no different than the lenticular clouds that form over a mountain or the fog that flows from an open freezer. So, stop being so gullible, kids. There are truely bad things in the world but this isn't one of them!

And this from a pilot in the USAF, so if not the military then who and where are they coming from?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Hoo, boy...oh boy, oh boy......

Unfortunate for you .....commercial jets paths do not intersect to create a 5-10 pointed star shape when all planes leaving the trails intersected at the exact same coordinates within less than an hour.

Let's describe something called a 'VOR'.....or VHF Omnidirectional Range. It is a sort of radio "beacon", located on the ground, and transmits signals that can be received and interpreted by on-board instruments....aboard airplanes.

The VOR pre-dates GPS and satellite navigation.....VORs have been in use for many decades....back as early as the 1960s.

Before GPS and what is also known as 'RNAV' capability (which is something else, independent of GPS....a sort of "Pre"-GPS before GPS was available) VORs and the Airway Route Structure that was dependent on them were the primary navigational aid in long-range aviation.

Gee whiz.....just go out and take a few flying lessons, or even some pilot ground school....they will teach this stuff!! (but, lucky for you lot, you get some teaching for free, here on ATS....).

Here, just for "dplum"......since you live in Salt Lake City, UT:

See, the VOR nearest to the city of Salt Lake is called the "Wasatch" VOR. Right there, should be about in the center of the image I posted.

Those black lines represent every potential route that is PUBLISHED and can be flown....and, it's busy enough that jets will fly along those routes, in those directions.

SO, just for your little "corner of the planet".....tell us again about those "impossible 10-point stars"???

edit on Fri 4 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It is obvious the Internet Trolls did not read my previous post.

The more you fight the truth being told of Chemtrails the more the people will realize what is happening to them.

Keep posting BS on threads like this and no one will ever believe you like they do not believe the MSM anymore.

I will call you Internet Trolls out everytime I see it, so the truth will be told of Chemtrails.

edit on 4-11-2011 by dw31243 because: Carpet needs cleaning

edit on 4-11-2011 by dw31243 because: Still there

edit on 4-11-2011 by dw31243 because: Damn stain.

edit on 4-11-2011 by dw31243 because: Got it out

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by dw31243

I hate Internet Trolls as much as I hate Chemtrails.

Well....you see, "Internet Trolls" do in fact, exist.

"Chemtrails" do not.

So, you can now cut your "hate" in half.

ProudBird... Everyone here on ATS knew you were an Internet Troll anyways. What US government agency do you work for>?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join