It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Arizona Sheriff's Investigation of Birth Certificate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"Arizona's maverick Sheriff Joe Arpaio promised surprises in his jurisdiction's investigation of Barack Obama's eligibility for the presidential ballot and his Cold Case Posse is delivering – raising questions that touch on the authenticity of the long-form birth certificate issued last April and the possibility Obama is using a fraudulent Social Security Number."

Article

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Not this again... People just will not give up.

I suppose they just went back in time to announce his birth in the papers then?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I would like to see this cleared up with possitive revealings of this. Things are getting bad here in America and why wasn't this made sure in the very beginning before the election, it puzzles me.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I knew! this would come back! Donald Trump even told Katie Couric in an interview(sorry i can't find the clip), that he had a team that is well paid, investigating the truth about the Birth Certificate, and that the information in which they were coming across was amazing.

Knowing the implications that this would have, and the current state of the world and america, both economically and foreign relationship wise, I would suggest that he didn't release this information, knowing that something would be done because of it, and make the US vulnderable... IMO

You can even STILL view the pdf file at whitehouse.gov
www.whitehouse.gov...

i'm not even going to list all the problems with it, for i know many of you are well aware

that was the biggest slap in the face to the world, especially the American Citizens, for all they simply did was play of our 'ignorance' and provide such a forgery, that even questioning it is laughable.
it's kinda like, reverse psychology mixed with plausible deniability and normalcy bias ALL at the same time

I truly hope they provide some real information, some real proof, and he really gets what is coming to him...

Not to get all..... well whatever you wanna call it...

But how crazy would it be, that Obama, americas first 'Black' president, were to be hung for treason on the front lawn of the White-House.

I wish it wasn't the case, but it seemingly is...

only time will tell

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe would know what a fraudulent Social Security background check would require. Why can't he verify and report?
Someone paranoid?
Happens all the time.
Especially in SouthWest States.
Background check connected to SS number.
Who's above that requirement? POTUS?
Nahhhhhhhh Let's see the results.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Sheriff Joe would know what a fraudulent Social Security background check would require. Why can't he verify and report?

because he knows Obama is the legal POTUS!

Who started the lie that SSN numbers are state based? A birther who refuses to accept that a black man is the legal POTUS, that is what this is all about, but the birthers will try and deny that they are racists!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Why oh why won't this die? This Sheriff is such a media whore. He needs to get back to work. I hope he's doing this crap in his spare time, I'd be mad as hell if my tax dollars were funding his witch hunt.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

because he knows Obama is the legal POTUS!

Who started the lie that SSN numbers are state based? A birther who refuses to accept that a black man is the legal POTUS, that is what this is all about, but the birthers will try and deny that they are racists!

that's pretty disgusting my friend, to try and equate all people who hold the opinion that Barrak Obama isn't the legal POTUS with being racist...

That's the exact, 'distraction from arguement' in which was played on people...

Nothing like someone in a crowd throwing out 'ohhh you're just being racist' to throw off an entire conversation, it's not even worth the time to address the idea of 'racism' in such an issue... Maybe the facts should just be facts, and it absolutely is NOT fact that all 'Birthers' are racist, that's a joke...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's not a lie...Unless SS is a lie. When you apply for a job you MUST prove you have a valid SS number.

I'm not calling anyone a lier... but..slowwww down Obama fan. I "heard" he had more then one SS number on record,so I'm just curious.

No biggy...He get's all the credit for his performance record without discrediting his eligibility as a US citizen.

He's earned it. Just curious about the double SS number.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
TPTB put him in office, and he will remain there as long as They want him there. No one will ever prove anything. JFK, 911, Obama's true identity - all a part of the Bigger plan. Scratch your heads until you are bald, it does not matter. All we can do for now is accuse, and an accusation without evidence is nothing but wasted time. Besides, if it's ever proven...then what? A slap on the back of the hand, like I said, TPTB will always B as long as They have Their P.... Comprende? A document proving this or that will never change anything. You have the P to bring change, but not if you only voice your complaint on ATS. There is knowledge here, and knowledge is P, but only if you act. The time is now. Give Them Obama's Presidential Campaign promise. Change. Take back what's rightfully yours. Or should we wait for the next generation to take a stand and hope they have what we apparently lack. A huge pair of fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview. 0110001010

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I "heard" he had more then one SS number on record,so I'm just curious.

"Heard" from who? Birthers, who are well known to constantly lie about Obama!

Just curious about the double SS number.

What double SSN?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Listen. There is a reason this has had no traction. The powers that be find it in their best interest that he stay in power. If he went rogue during his presidency, you better believe this would have cost him his job. But, he is their pawn, and so far is doing their bidding well.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
OP according to this their is nothing anyone can do about this fraud.

giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com...
www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

Hawaii State Senate passes law Authorizing the department of health to provide certain public health records to law enforcement officers to facilitate criminal investigations.
Effective 7/1/2050!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 3-11-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
So we're back to this again eh?

That poor horse, it's already dead. Please stop beating it.
edit on 11/3/2011 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
OP according to this their is nothing anyone can do about this fraud.

Except that you never even bothered to read that page....

giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com...
www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

Hawaii State Senate passes law Authorizing the department of health to provide certain public health records to law enforcement officers to facilitate criminal investigations.

Why do you ignore the current section 9? because you know it destroys your silly birther argument!

edit on 3-11-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Those of you that use common sense ( people who don't fall for this birther bullcrap) should just stay out of this thread. and not respond to it..

DON"T FEED BIRTHER THREAD!

LET IT DIE OUT

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Listen. There is a reason this has had no traction.

That would be because it is just made up birther nonsense.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You mad you have a half black man as your president?

yeah u mad

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Good luck with that Sheriff Joe.

These people are making fools out of themselves. Admit it, you were wrong. It's ok. You won't burst from being wrong about something. Chances are there's probably plenty more you're wrong about too.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm no "birther."

As I mentioned,I think he has done a poor job as President,and his record speaks for itself.

I don't know where I heard he had more then one Social Security number. I tryed to google it and can't get past all the bull****.

All I pointed out was if the Arizona Sheriffs Department gets involved on tracking a Social Securty number,they have ways of knowing if it's legit. Or has been rereleased.

What birther stuff?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join