It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain readying for iran conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
has any one any idea if this is true?
i dont think theguardian make stuff up do they?
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Too many fuses have been lit all aiming for the same keg, and there aren't enough shoes (or the want to be a shoe) to stomp em out.

IMHO it is not a matter of if anymore but when (cliche I know
)
It would be prudent to at least get the gears a going to be ready for war as it will come quick when it does.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No, the Guardian generally don't make things up, especially not of this nature.

This has me concerned now, I honestly believe this could be the start of WWIII.

Is it China and Russia that have Irans back in this? Whoever it is, they aren't going to sit back and watch a US led invasion of Iran. The US wants to let this one go, and we (the British) should not follow blindly in behind them.

It'll all end in tears.

EDIT: Vardoger, who is that in your pic? It looks like Stephen Fry from the 1800's (thinking the recent John Travolta / Nick cage lookalikes from the 1800's, lol)
edit on 2/11/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Seeing as david lying warmonger cameron is a self declared zionist i am not surprised. Everything this odious, lying, thieving, greedy, corrupt and soulless man stands for is so sick, immoral and dishonest it's almost beyond belief. I think the oxford dictionary needs a new word to describe him. Although i'd recommend checking if he has a pulse first.
edit on 2/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

Has nobody told these deranged psychopaths that if you keep playing with fire you're gonna get burnt?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Viktor Schauberger,
I suggest reading Living Water by Olof Alexandersson.....

Basically he was talking about our damaging forestry/farming/technologies back in the thirties. Quite the man who was ridiculed by intellects of the time because of his non academic back ground.

oh yea......he's also connected to many flying/anti gravity machines because he is the father of vortex technology.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Its on front page of guardian and telegraph,false flag anyone? Or is someone geting close to elections mr obama

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If you read past the sensationalism you'll see that these are 'contingency' plans for a 'potential' strike.

Either way, I hope the US and Britain are ready for all out war, and retaliatory attacks inside the USA and UK.

IF they decide to do more than contingency planning.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Its on front page of guardian and telegraph,false flag anyone? Or is someone geting close to elections mr obama

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If Iran pack an eventual nuclear punch does anyone believe that they will not use it? If they do use it and the result is the (say) 'elimination' of Tel Aviv, does anyone believe that Israel will not respond in kind? If Israel does respond in kind, the real question is what do we do about it? Do we sanction Iran, do we sanction Israel, or do we sanction both? If we sanction Iran, which Muslim countries will stand idly bye? If we sanction Israel, will our governments survive? If we sanction both will this be the beginning of WWIII? If indeed we choose to apply sanctions can we afford to do so and/or can we afford not to do so?
Interesting questions are they not? However, governments cannot stand idly bye and just let things happen. If either attacks first, that country will be in contravention of the Kellogg-Briand Pact and The Nuremburg Principles and the World will have to act (maybe).
Advice. Don't do it!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
Too many fuses have been lit all aiming for the same keg, and there aren't enough shoes (or the want to be a shoe) to stomp em out.

IMHO it is not a matter of if anymore but when (cliche I know
)
It would be prudent to at least get the gears a going to be ready for war as it will come quick when it does.

On the money. This coming conflict is all through the news in many different countries and in many different ways. There are threads for each of them here on ATS. From the story that Libya had nuclear capacity, to Syria has a facility, to the Israeli prisoner exchange, to the Iranian attempt on the Saudi ambassador to the U.S., etc. The machine is in high gear which means it can't be far off now. I had thought something at new moon but that passed. Maybe next month?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

They are British newspapers, last I checked, Obama was African English cambodian Haiwaaian American!

new topics

top topics

join