It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Cyanide is Causing All Birds Deaths Globally Due To Largest Hole Ever Seen In Our Magnetosp

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vonnareverse

what ozone layer hole over alaska ?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Originally posted by Pharyax
Their THEORY is wrong. The times don't match the bird deaths... the CME's are recent. The major bird die-offs were taking place way back in Dec 2010... And fish as well..

And as another poster said, what birds fly in geosynchronous orbit? The only bird i know of that can is a BLACK Bird (SR 71) heheh....

1. This is what he meant.. Animals and the Magnetic Field
www.pbs.org...

2. There was a 'pole shift' at about the exact same time..
www.aolnews.com...

3. Winning

4. There were CME's during the months of Dec 2010 and jan 2011, but you knew that

interesting read...
inter-intelligence-communications.com...

edit on 2-11-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional information

This to me makes since..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by maryhinge

I think if manmade pollution was that bad we'd also be dead ....
I don't doubt it's a factor in SOME of the deaths, but no way all
..now that was cool//LOL..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

this is about the hole in our ozone..hope the link works.....science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
reply to post by eeks4

Here is the question as to birds and fish dying at the same time, that rules it as not being this 'massive poison "space" cloud'.

Where is the residual Cyanide in the water/snow, much less on soil in the mountains, on skyscrapers and the like?

Cyanide, that has been removed from the atmosphere by rain, or any other effect, to where the 'fish' would die off from it in vast amounts; would be concentrated enough that it would be detectable on land, after a rain storm/ snow storm, and would have killed larger creatures on land as well during said rain storm/snowstorm.

There are no reports of people or live stock just falling over dead in random rainstorms. (Much less insect populations, worms and the like, having a mass die off.) (Other than the Bees, but hey, we've got a strong lead on it likely being Monsanto's fualt for that...)

Yet we can find traces of radiation from Chernoble, and Japan on top of mountain snow packs....

So where is the physical evidence of the 'interstellar cyanide' in the Earth atmosphere? Secondly can you disprove any cyanide found, is not caused by terrestrial pollution?

(Not you specifically but scientists, chemists and so on.)

You know what I mean 'Vern'.

M.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Moshpet because: Life, the universe and everything. 42.

Science proof..Ok now im learning about this as well and this is what i have found about Hydrogen cyanide
.....en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

now reading the post i just left it states about interstellar cyanide..now it stats in the link bout that a hydrogen cyanide --a concentration of 300mg/M3 in the air will kill a human within 10 minutes..and with 3200mg/ it will kill a human in 1 minute..Now to all who didn't look at the link this is a pesticide,,or should i say it is absorbed into a carrier for use as a pesticide..Thats better..So are you stating that this is the reason the birds are falling out of the sky??

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

now this is my theory alone with the earthquakes .....Earths magnetic pole shift..(poisonous clouds) but see this will also effect the fish as well............www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
OP...is this what you are talking about??........www.rawfreedomcommunity.info...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

this has to do with the volcano's,earthquakes, globes warming and our selves with pollution...But the events that have been taking place all at once with the fish involved has to do with HAARP...volcanoes and earthquakes and maybe solar storms which i kind of doubt on the solar storms..Haven t checked into ;that yet..there is the science....Hope its correct

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

The role of Earth's magnetic field

The Earth's magnetic field is extremely important for protecting the planet from so-called "solar wind" and other electromagnetic influences from space. The magnetosphere, which is driven by the Earth's magnetic field, serves as a kind of electromagnetic barrier to prevent dangerous rays from reaching the surface of the planet.

You can see a picture of that here: www.theozonehole.com...

The OZONE layer is NOT the magnetosphere.

It is part of the earth's atmosphere.

The magnetosphere is many times the size of earth and looks typically like this:

A geosynchronous orbit places satellites about 36,000km from earth.

That's nearly 3 earth diameters away, and yes, sometimes the solar winds can compress the magnetosphere in that far (3 earth diameters away).

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by eeks4

now this is my theory alone with the earthquakes .....Earths magnetic pole shift..(poisonous clouds) but see this will also effect the fish as well............www.naturalnews.com...

the OP has a point..take a look at this link

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

take a look at the link i posted about the magnetosphere and the pole shift...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

Science proof..Ok now im learning about this as well and this is what i have found about Hydrogen cyanide
.....en.wikipedia.org...

FYI I'm not poking fun or mocking you eeks, but I am a big fan of Occam's Razor, in that it lets you cut through 99.8% of bs in some theories rapidly. Which is how I can tell you the source for the bird kills is not a 'hole in the Earth's magnetic shell allowing any gas from space (cyanide or not) through it.

HCN is destroyed in interstellar clouds through a number of mechanisms depending on the location in the cloud.[21] In photon-dominated regions (PDRs), photodissociation dominates, producing CN (HCN + ν → CN + H). At further depths, photodissociation by cosmic rays dominate, producing CN (HCN + cr → CN + H).

en.wikipedia.org...

(This wiki article was rather well done, imo, but it is WIKI...
(Wiki is as notorious in its bad spots vs where it shines out... in this case the article is rather solid.)

Ok your next step should be to determine what photodissociation means.

(This was the biggest clue on how to debunk or prove that a Interstellar Cyanide Gas Cloud, could or could not be considered a viable source for killing the birds, fish etc.)

The step following that would be finding a proof to show how a cloud of interstellar gas _could_ manage to avoid one hundred percent photodissociation on its path to the Earth's orbit. (Here is your next hint, what is the biggest source of photons in our universe, and can a space based object avoid exposure to it and reach Earth?)

Then determine a concentration that is significant enough to pass 'into' the Earth's atmosphere at lethal levels and yet remain undetectable while on that 'path.'

Next you would have to establish an 'entry speed of the cloud' that would allow significant gas transference, things to keep in mind:

1- Speed of the Earth around the Sun.
2- The resistance or friction of the Earth's gasses vs that of the 'cloud'. (AKA the Earth's atmosphere vs the Interstellar Cyanide Gas Cloud.)
3- Then you would have to determine if this friction (heat) would be enough to render the Interstellar Cyanide Gas Cloud inert or change it to a harmless form. Or prove it could not.
4- Next determine the necessary (volume) depth of a gas cloud that would be 'constantly' needed along the Earth's Orbit to get your 'target gas level' inside the Earth's atmospheric envelope.

Or you could take a huge time saving leap of logic and notice that if there is a hole in the Earth's magnetic envelope or ozone layer, would there not be a proof showing or not showing that the Earth is depressurizing through this "hole?"

But hey we know gravity is keeping the oxygen in place. Since the Answer is no, there is no 'significant' out gassing through the hole, can there be a significant in-gassing or exchange from _any_ interstellar gas? ... Yeah that was a trick question, but any rapid huge out-gassing would be obvious, as would any rapid massive in-gassing of any gas. In that every barometer in the world would show it all at once, or it would be and shown as spikes.

Since Barometer Pressure has not radically changed enough to be noted in this context, it quickly kills any rapid in-gassing or out-gassing theory. (Nor does the Earth have a visible gaseous ring or trail trailing from it.)

(Yet it does bring up some interesting questions, which are off topic, but 'are' related to it, in a way.
)

www.globalchange.gov...
www.usatoday.com...
sealevel.colorado.edu...

The next point would be to determine which flocking bird species could reach high enough altitudes to achieve 'minimal' lethal exposure levels of your theoretical model.

Or if you like, at what altitude does the volume of oxygen out-strip the concentration needed to be lethal to birds?

Next you would need to find out what volume of rain would be needed to pass through the cyanide cloud to render it harmless to large mammals and yet once arrives in rivers, lakes oceans remain or recombine in concentrations high enough to kill the a significant fish population in the same time of die off of avian flocks. Note the effects of water on Cyanide.

I'm going to sort all of that into a brief basic question that kills this "interstellar cyanide gas as a the bird and fish killer" theory:

Has there ever been a visible gas cloud in (our) Earth's orbit, outside of one emitted from the Sun, that has ever been reported by astronomers?

But we have lots of industrial waste, do we not?
Anyone still want to deregulate pollution laws?
Are you scared yet?
You should be.

I know it bugs the hell out of me.
M.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

I believe the polar shift and the earthquakes are doing this..I haven't seen anything like this before in my life...The fish die and the birds die and then bam....A earthquake..That makes the most sense to me

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Earth shields are down and the holes in our magnetosphere atmosphere are the largest ever reported. When this happens, hydrogen cyanide leaks down into our atmosphere at a depth just above land causing birds to die. Hydrogen Cynanide is also radioactive, which is why some people say the dead birds trigger Geiger counters.

coupmedia.org...
www.youtube.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.huffingtonpost.ca...

en.wikipedia.org...
science.nasa.gov...

NASA's website states regarding the most recent bird deaths (10/24/11):
CME IMPACT: A CME hit Earth's magnetic field on Oct. 24th at approximately 1800 UT (02:00 pm EDT). Acording to analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab, the impact caused a strong compression of Earth's magnetic field, allowing solar wind to penetrate all the way down to geosynchronous orbit for a brief period between 19:06 UT and 19:11 UT. Earth-orbiting spacecraft could have been directly exposed to solar wind plasma during that time.

We have speculated on why so many birds are dying this year. I think this is the primary cause.

Please show me proof that HCN is raining down on us as a result of the weakened Magnetosphere? I would like to see scientific proof, not an article from a blog or hysterical "the earth is ending" website like coupmedia.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Moshpet

I believe the polar shift and the earthquakes are doing this..I haven't seen anything like this before in my life...The fish die and the birds die and then bam....A earthquake..That makes the most sense to me

eeks4 I think you need to slow down and reorganize your thoughts a moment.

The fish die and then the birds die, and then bam an earth quake.

Your supposition has two unrelated species dying as the cause of the earthquake.

While I do follow Chaos Theory, Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, and a few other 'non-main stream non scientific' thoughts of how things 'work.' (Namely acts of Deity.)
-------------------------

Ok, If I walk out to a field that has a swimming pool full of fish and a cages jam packed birds, wire lots of c4 to both, and detonate them. By the theory you have laid out, this mas sacrifice should net me an earth quake somewhere in the world with in the narrow time frame that could be accounted for by the fall of dead fish and feathers to the ground.

Yet on any given day that I fart, belch, sneeze, crap, blink, inhale, or exhale there is just a likely or if you like, a larger chance I'd do so the moments before an earthquake occurred.

So you could say under such rule set , anyone that farts can cause the 'big one'' In California.

1- No planes fell out the the sky, nor were there any news reports of navigation systems 'freaking out'
2- Thousands of birds every day fly through the radio waves/tv/microwaves with no ill effects. Which are electromagnetic waves.)

Significant polar shifts have been recorded by scientist, by them examining the seabed. However in the GEOLOGIC time frame, while this in brief moment in the terms of the history of the planet, compared to us human it would take too long to even notice.

If there was a way to 'vibrate' the polar magnetic field to the point where it causes oscillation of it kills birds, much less fish, electronics around the world would flip out at the same time. (How many airplanes dropped out of the sky, was there a sudden loss of consumer electrics reported?

----------------

There is a preliminarily to suggest That the Earth has a more complex 'polar system.' One that could in time explain how polar shifts can occur over time. But you have to remember the notion of time there are disguising likely is geologic time, unless stated otherwise..

I hesitate to put this up, because folks will ignore the fact that they are discussing a time frame that borders on ranges over hundred thousands of years to million of years or longer per incident recorded in the seabeds.

Key words to pay attention to and fix in your mind when reading this, "Geologic time frame"
www.physorg.com...

Fish kills sometimes are via the precursory release of deep sources of methane gasses, preceding an earth quake. However, that is the gas having a new path to follow . (Path of least resistance from high pressure area to a lower one.)

Can the gas remain concentrated in high enough levels to kill the birds at altitudes where 'blunt trauma' happens (eg they die in flight.... and fall down, go thump....) Without the cloud passing large mammals and killing them too.....? NO..

M.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Moshpet because: words

edit on 4-11-2011 by Moshpet because: It's a zombie spellingdyslexia day.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

that is when you look at the links and way your thoughts

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join