It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Cyanide is Causing All Birds Deaths Globally Due To Largest Hole Ever Seen In Our Magnetosp

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by Moshpet

I disagree with the analysis of it being fireworks or storms..birds have gone threw this for so long and nothing like this has ever happened before..Not to this extent......If that was the case birds would of been dropping like this for many of years...

Here is also a problem you are not noting. 40 years ago, Joe Blow seeing a 'lot of dead birds' on the ground, would not have the Internet or cell phone to report it. He'd have to pick up a goodly number, box them, chill them and get them to a scientist.... If he knew who to send it to, other than "Hey Bubba, wth do you see this, who do you think would know why they are all ded???"

Nor would anyone in say the 1300's or further back.... But since we live in this digital age, reports of these deaths, or earth quakes for that matter, is virtually instantaneous. Hell, we've got Twitter outracing EQ's as they 'happen'....

Reports back before the 1200 ADs and after before the phone and Internet ... "It's SATAN or a Witch coming to keeeeelllll us."

M.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

you are correct about the technology...but still it happens now at the same time as the fish..Oh i do believe it has something to do with the devil...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Here is the question as to birds and fish dying at the same time, that rules it as not being this 'massive poison "space" cloud'.

Where is the residual Cyanide in the water/snow, much less on soil in the mountains, on skyscrapers and the like?

Cyanide, that has been removed from the atmosphere by rain, or any other effect, to where the 'fish' would die off from it in vast amounts; would be concentrated enough that it would be detectable on land, after a rain storm/ snow storm, and would have killed larger creatures on land as well during said rain storm/snowstorm.

There are no reports of people or live stock just falling over dead in random rainstorms. (Much less insect populations, worms and the like, having a mass die off.) (Other than the Bees, but hey, we've got a strong lead on it likely being Monsanto's fualt for that...)

Yet we can find traces of radiation from Chernoble, and Japan on top of mountain snow packs....

So where is the physical evidence of the 'interstellar cyanide' in the Earth atmosphere? Secondly can you disprove any cyanide found, is not caused by terrestrial pollution?

(Not you specifically but scientists, chemists and so on.)

You know what I mean 'Vern'.

M.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Moshpet because: Life, the universe and everything. 42.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think the OP is right to bring this to our attention, but as one poster mentioned knowing the concentration in the air is paramount. Humans die in concentrations of 300 mg in the air in about 10 minutes to one minute at 3000 mg in the air per cubic metre, not to sure how the birdies fare. I think I need to have a good read on this elsewhere.

Just to add that article on 'the shield' against a big geomagnetic storm is far from reality since NASA's prediction for the the last CME for instance was a day late according to the visuals, maybe it coincided with an interstellar blast, which was just a little earlier, more reading

edit on 2-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The OP is right! We do have a very large hole in our magnetosphere. Its def not a secret and not hard to find the evidence if you have basic research skills. As for NASA, i wuddent trust anything they say. They have lied and hid things and made up many covers up stories. Im know some gases have leaked in our atmosphere and killed a few birds and thats how they get away with there cover up storie but it don't explain the mass bird deaths around the world as well as the fish die offs in the same area.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The hole's correct, the hydrogen cyanide isn't.
Jellyfish, crabs and cows dying would suggest that we would die also. That's a pretty noxious compound.
I'm still saying electromagnetic brain fry, and the hole and the CMEs are effects, not the cause.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

The birds actually had massive internal trauma that was determined to not to be caused from their fall because not all the birds that died actually fell from the sky. There was even reports of witnesses saying that it appeared that the birds were trying to get away from whatever it was that was killing them. So while it was a good thought, it was not the case for the birds or any other die off.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

That is certainly a step in the right direction considering they never explained the events from January thru March of this year. Last I saw was they were being sent to a lab and a report would be released, that never happened.
As someone already mentioned, this would not explain the fish or larger mammals, also many of the birds had internal injuries indicating blunt force trauma.
Just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
Their THEORY is wrong. The times don't match the bird deaths... the CME's are recent. The major bird die-offs were taking place way back in Dec 2010... And fish as well..

And as another poster said, what birds fly in geosynchronous orbit? The only bird i know of that can is a BLACK Bird (SR 71) heheh....

1. This is what he meant.. Animals and the Magnetic Field
www.pbs.org...

2. There was a 'pole shift' at about the exact same time..
www.aolnews.com...

3. Winning

4. There were CME's during the months of Dec 2010 and jan 2011, but you knew that

interesting read...
inter-intelligence-communications.com...

edit on 2-11-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional information

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I did not know birds could fly that high. I wonder if it effects people who fly in planes?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Thus far, the various official reasons for the various die offs?

Cold
Fireworks
Botulism
Oxygen depletion
Pesticides
Cellphone towers
Starvation
Bird flu
Newcastle disease
Parasites
Harmful algal bloom
Flying into trees and houses (how they explain the internal trauma)

And now hyrdogen cyanide.

Right.....

The hole in the magnetosphere is something we should be concerned about. All of the species involved in the die offs have electromagnetic perception. The most likely cause for their deaths is a major change in Earth's magnetic field, suggesting a magnetic flip in process. As other planets in our system, and the sun, are also experiencing rare or unusual violent magnetic storms this would suggest that the Local Interstellar Cloud is to blame
However, this does not explain the internal (and not external) trauma.seen in some bird die offs. Something large enough in the air, which the birds didn't see, and which their senses didn't detect, and into which they collided at speed...
There are three possibilities for that, two of which are in the realms of science fiction a) a cloaked UFO, b) a cloaked plane and c) Trevor Constable's "Critters" - as they are IR occupying life forms, of immense size, then these fit in with the current distrubances in our atmosphere caused by the LIC

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

He, he, I always laugh when I hear a new excuse the government makes about these mass animal deaths. It almost makes them stick out like a sore thumb trying to make a better than the last cover up storie.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

i would think it is manmade pollution that is the link to the die offs
thats just my honest opinion

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

I think if manmade pollution was that bad we'd also be dead ....
I don't doubt it's a factor in SOME of the deaths, but no way all

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

it very well maybe both well pointed out

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

hydrogen cyanide is not an official explaination - its an ATS delusion

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

you can say thank you to the folks running the HAARP program, they have been blasting the Protective layer around earth since the early 70's then blamed women and there caned hair spray and deodorant saying the Fluorocarbons was causing the Hole in the OZONE layer above Alaska. rather than admit the culprit was the 100,000,000 gigawatts of Electricity there blasting it with like a kid with a Fun new toy. all Supposedly in the name of scientific research. this is a Tesla death ray capable of bouncing off the ionosphere and penetrating the ground causing Earth quakes, ( like Fukashima) and it can Heat the Surface of the ocean turning hurricanes in what ever direction that they want to to go,..Like that crazy Left turn hurricane Catrina did before hitting New Orleans.
but what do they care if, of the destroy the world? or blast away what little protection from Solar radiation, that we have left ? there convinced its all going to end any way, So why not have there fun?
if Elinin, does cause problem, there going deep underground away from Solar flares, and meteors, where thy think they will be safe.
by the way ELENIN,...stands for "Extinction Level Event, Niburu Is NEAR."

Bye bye birdy's

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Whats does a hole in the magnetic field of the earth have anything to do with Hydrogen Cyanide? This just shows general lack of knowledge in chemistry and physics
edit on 3-11-2011 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
From what i gather from studying hydrogen cyanide it looks like the symptoms of contact COULD BE MISTAKEN as blunt force truma.It causes internal bleeding and shuts down the organs.
www.cyanidecode.org...

Now if a part of an asteroid made up mostly of frozen gasses could fall to earth land in the water kill fish and birds as it becomes unfrozen.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetalI agree with you. I think there's something else causing these die offs, and I think it is cosmic, but I don't think it is due to a hole. I do know that the observatory that measures the earth's mangetic shield says that it is weak in places. This could be part of it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join