It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Cyanide is Causing All Birds Deaths Globally Due To Largest Hole Ever Seen In Our Magnetosp

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Earth shields are down and the holes in our magnetosphere atmosphere are the largest ever reported. When this happens, hydrogen cyanide leaks down into our atmosphere at a depth just above land causing birds to die. Hydrogen Cynanide is also radioactive, which is why some people say the dead birds trigger Geiger counters.

coupmedia.org...
www.youtube.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.huffingtonpost.ca...

en.wikipedia.org...
science.nasa.gov...

NASA's website states regarding the most recent bird deaths (10/24/11):
CME IMPACT: A CME hit Earth's magnetic field on Oct. 24th at approximately 1800 UT (02:00 pm EDT). Acording to analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab, the impact caused a strong compression of Earth's magnetic field, allowing solar wind to penetrate all the way down to geosynchronous orbit for a brief period between 19:06 UT and 19:11 UT. Earth-orbiting spacecraft could have been directly exposed to solar wind plasma during that time.

We have speculated on why so many birds are dying this year. I think this is the primary cause.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

This sounds like a good reason for the bird die offs. I wonder why the fish were dying with some of the birds or around the same time the bird die offs occurred? Thanks for the update.

edit on 11/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You do realize most birds I know of don't actually fly all the way up to Geo-synchronous orbit.....

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Wheres the hole? Why are birds found all over the world? How do you explain fish die offs? Have you seen migration patterns in relation to this hole? How do you explain internal blunt trauma? Where in that quote does nasa mention birds? Why arent other animals affected, why no humans? Where is waldo?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Their THEORY is wrong. The times don't match the bird deaths... the CME's are recent. The major bird die-offs were taking place way back in Dec 2010... And fish as well..

And as another poster said, what birds fly in geosynchronous orbit? The only bird i know of that can is a BLACK Bird (SR 71) heheh....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

UTTER TWADDLE - do you realise the concentration of HCN in the interstellar medium ? ,

further - look up " bleed air " why are jet passengers and crew not dying ? as i can find no evidence that jets have type b filters

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I would appreciate that those who wish to comment, would actually take the time to read/review the links I included as the facts are laid out nicely.

I did not comment about the fish deaths, as I have not researched that, but my own personal belief based on the limited research I've done is that methane gas is released by nearby underwater volcanoes or fissures in the earth, thus, causing the fish to die.

The role of Earth's magnetic field

The Earth's magnetic field is extremely important for protecting the planet from so-called "solar wind" and other electromagnetic influences from space. The magnetosphere, which is driven by the Earth's magnetic field, serves as a kind of electromagnetic barrier to prevent dangerous rays from reaching the surface of the planet.

You can see a picture of that here: www.theozonehole.com...

Physics Fact #2: The Earth's magnetic field has flipped hundreds of times in the past.

The Earth's magnetic field "flips" (or reverses polarity) every few thousand years. This is called a geomagnetic reversal (en.wikipedia.org...). In between these flips, the magnetic field can become quite weak and chaotic, causing "turbulence" in the field, which can effectively cause weaker gaps in the magnetosphere.

These magnetic gaps or weaknesses can allow outside influences that normally would not penetrate the magnetosphere to reach deep into that magnetosphere, theoretically all the way down to where birds fly at very low altitude.

Last week, a report from the Russia's Ministry for Extraordinary Situations (MCHS) (en.wikipedia.org...) warned that the weakening Earth magnetosphere was allowing "poisonous space clouds" to enter deep into Earth's atmosphere where it is coming into contact with birds.

These "space clouds" are called Noctilucent clouds (en.wikipedia.org...), which exist at very high altitudes (roughly 50 miles) and accumulate space dust from micrometeors and other sources.

From Nature's News re: Birds Dying Due to Hydrogen Cyanide
What's really interesting here is that these noctilucent clouds exhibit very high radar reflectivity (media.caltech.edu...). This means these clouds create a very large radar signature on weather tracking systems.

Physics fact #3: Noctilucent clouds have very high radar reflectivity.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Sorry, im not denying your posit, im only asking questions that come to mind. You are the researcher, not I. So how does this scenario explain internal trauma? Or as a poster mentioned, the difference in time between deaths and cmes? And why birds and fish are the only ones dying? I wouldn't really trust an answer that came out of corporate owned propaganda..i mean media...i wouldn't trust their speculations unless they at least made an effort to explain all the phenomenon involved.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
From your first link:

was allowing "poisonous space clouds" to enter deep into Earth's atmosphere where it is coming into contact with birds

These "space clouds" are called Noctilucent clouds

And as it turns out, Noctilucent clouds are largely made of a poisonous gas known as Hydrogen Cyanide

Reminded me that in 2009 Scientists actually created a noctilucent cloud:

www.absoluteastronomy.com...

The United States Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) and the United States Department of Defense Space Test Program (STP) conducted the Charged Aerosol Release Experiment (Care) on September 19, 2009, using exhaust particles from a Black Brant XII suborbital sounding rocket launched from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility to create an artificial noctilucent cloud. The cloud will be observed over a period of weeks or months by ground instruments and the Spatial Heterodyne IMager for MEsospheric Radicals (SHIMMER) instrument on the NRL/STP STPSat-1 spacecraft. The rocket's exhaust plume was observed and reported to news organizations in the United States from New Jersey to Massachusetts.

Had no idea these clouds are made of hydrogen cyanide. What a thing to be creating over our heads!!!

Great OP - enjoyed.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
very plausible theory...the most rational one I have yet to read.
I recently read an article about Hydrogen Cyanide is found to be in many meteorites.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

noctilucent clouds are NOT ` largley composed of HCN ` you are being lied to

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that I agree with some aspects you are stating throughout your original OP. Coincidentally I was saying the same thing in May and wrote a post on it. Feel free to check it out and we can see how much we actually agreed upon.

A Case For Poisnous Clouds

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
One of these days I will be cease to be shocked at what is presented on ATS 'as science fact' that gets flags and stars.

Where are the necropsy reports stating bird deaths were caused by cyanide poisoning? Where are deaths of the people who live in sky scrapers that are attributed to cyanide? Helicopter pilots who died while piloting at high altitudes (of which did not require oxygen masks.)????

M.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Moshpet because: Because they may my head hurt.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Moshpet because: Argh.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
Where are the necropsy reports stating bird deaths were caused by cyanide poisoning? There are none.

Where are the reports that said what the birds ACTUALLY died from? Please provide me some links so I can stop wasting your time by starring and flagging "unscientific" threads.
edit on 2/11/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

I figure I would add an edit rather than make another reply and get away from this thread. In regards to the cause of death in many of these bird cases it is said that death was caused by trauma. Indeed, the birds most likely did sustain trauma as they connected with the ground after falling out of the sky. I think the question is not WHAT caused them to fall in the first place.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Originally posted by Moshpet
Where are the necropsy reports stating bird deaths were caused by cyanide poisoning? There are none.

Where are the reports that said what the birds ACTUALLY died from? Please provide me some thinks so I can stop wasting your time by starring and flagging "unscientific" threads.

You're making my case for me.
M.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here's one of the 'suspicious' bird deaths.

That occurred in the past six months.... Cause of death, blunt trauma.

Autopsy Reports of Red-winged Black Birds in Arkansas
The autopsy of red-winged blackbirds done by the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission Veterinary Diagnostic Lab suggest that these birds died of trauma, and there was nothing supernatural about the entire phenomenon. The autopsy reports of these birds also suggested that there was internal bleeding and blood clotting in them. No other major organs of these birds were damaged. Even though it is yet to be determined as to what caused this massive trauma, speculations suggest that the same was caused by the thunderstorm over Beebe (forecast by meteorological department) or fireworks in the sky. Some of the famous ornithologists have attributed this mass death of birds to lightning or high-altitude hail. The loud noise of fireworks is also believed to be an underlying factor for birds fall from the sky. Owing to their lack of night vision, it is least surprising to see various red-wings hit the ground after a disoriented flight.

And

Animal Mortality Reports
The animal mortality reports compiled by the US Geological Survey National Wildlife Health Center and USDA National Veterinary Services Lab suggest that mass deaths in animals are not rare at all. Bird kills - the localized event wherein thousands of birds belonging to a particular species drop dead from the sky, have been reported from various parts of the world before the recent phenomenon. The data compiled by USGS suggests that a 188 reports of mass deaths (wherein 1,000 or more birds are involved) have been recorded in the United States alone in the last decade. Of these 188 die-off events, 8 were recorded in 2010 itself.

www.buzzle.com...
host.madison.com...

Example of a recent Bald Eagle necropsy

Necropsy Report
03/31/2011
Pennsylvania Animal Diagnostic Laboratory System
PADLS – PSU
Penn State University
Orchard Road
University Park PA 16802
Phone: (814) 863-0837 Fax: (814) 865-3907
- Accession No: P1104248
Report Date: 3/29/2011

home.comcast.net.../blog/view/9/&PHPSESSID=e66a32f7e7b2d9234cf7157bc316ca00

Oh look another mass die off, with necropsy information.

Avian Influenza
News Update, October 27

H5N1 in Poultry
Indonesia. Highly pathogenic avian influenza outbreaks have been confirmed in three areas of Indonesia. On the island of Lombok, both West Nusa Tenggara and East Nusa Tenggara districts reported more than 20,000 chickens dying since the beginning of September. Samples of the dead chickens taken from these areas to the Veterinary Disease Center in Denpasar, Bali tested positive for H5N1 bird flu. In West Java, an additional outbreak of H5N1 bird flu was reported in the Bekasi Regency with at least 425 chickens dead from infection. The Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Marine Service took samples, which tested positive for highly pathogenic avian influenza. Most of the dead chickens were burned, and the Head of Animal Health in Bekasi asked farmers to cage chickens to help stem the spread of the virus and prevent human contact with poultry.

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

This took me all of 5 minutes to come up with, from Google'ing " bird necropsy reports 2011 "

Google, the fastest way to debunk anything, on a budget.
M.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

This sounds like a good reason for the bird die offs. I wonder why the fish were dying with some of the birds or around the same time the bird die offs occurred? Thanks for the update.

edit on 11/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Very good point there....I can see the theory if it was only the birds but what is in the water...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

I disagree with the analysis of it being fireworks or storms..birds have gone threw this for so long and nothing like this has ever happened before..Not to this extent......If that was the case birds would of been dropping like this for many of years...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by Moshpet

I disagree with the analysis of it being fireworks or storms..birds have gone threw this for so long and nothing like this has ever happened before..Not to this extent......If that was the case birds would of been dropping like this for many of years...

Now the bird flu..Well yes its out there but does that mean all these birds in the states where earthquakes happened had the bird flu??not at all i believe...And what about the fish..DO they get the bird flu as well,since this goes in line with the birds dieing

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Moshpet

Now the bird flu..Well yes its out there but does that mean all these birds in the states where earthquakes happened had the bird flu??not at all i believe...And what about the fish..DO they get the bird flu as well,since this goes in line with the birds dieing

Here's the problem, the OP says 'all mass bird deaths.'

Clearly it's not the case.
2nd Concussion from fire works is 'blunt trauma.'
Thunder can shatter windows in sky scrapers and rattle your entire house, that heat expansion and sound wave would be qualified as blunt trauma. (Hell you can blow out you car windows by putting too much of stereo in too crappy of car....)

The H5N1 I put in as a clear example of mass birth death of a terrestrial nature. But we can also call Duck hunting season a mass die off via an 'non-natural' cause.

If you want I can dig up the parakeets that died in my house due to bad bird seed, and claim them being part of a mass die off....

We can also add in every bird that died in the GULF Coast as a mysterious die off, if we let BP 'process' those reports.... But the oil kind of gives that away.

M.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join