It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the Internet

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is blatant abuse. And had obviously happened before since, I suspect it was the teen herself, had the forethought to make the video.
It isn't discipline, it's anger tempered with rage and lack of respect for his child. It's hard to say whether the mother was actually as ticked off as the dad or was too scared of him herself to do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
It's hard to say whether the mother was actually as ticked off as the dad or was too scared of him herself to do anything about it.

After reading the CNN News Article, it says the mother left the judge due to the abuse.

If you watch the video a couple times, the mother takes the belt away from the judge and even keeps him from grabbing it from her, which causes him to go get another belt. The mother repeatedly told the judge to stop and that the daughter had enough, but he doesn't listen because he's enraged.

By taking the belt from the judge, she was hoping to stop his beating of the daughter, but he was so enraged that he had to go get another belt. And her repeated requests to the judge to stop also tells me that she didn't approve of the beating either, but it also shows how much power he had over both of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This so called judge is an absolutely vile piece of work. He should be removed from the bench and charged. I am quite sure some guy in the "big house" will show him what a real spanking is all about.

I watched about half the video and that was even way too much. I hate hearing kids cry and scream like that.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

If you read the CNN news article I posted above, you'll see that the judge is currently under investigation and that the video is being taken very seriously.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Exactly,thats why you have to get them at that age, they will never know and they will never understand why they always listen to you. When they are that young, you pinch them and you make an ugly face. From the age of 3 years old to 18, all you have to do is make an ugly face; they mentally will not understand why they are cooperating because you embedded it inside there head when they was young.

If you are serious.. and you actually think that is ok.. I sure hope you are investigated.. you sound like an evil person who uses subconscious psychological torture from a very early age..

I feel so bad for your children right now..
..what could they have possibly done to deserve a parent like you..

I honestly hope when you are old and grey and immobile that all your children and their children gather round you and pinch you and make faces....until those images and feelings are firmly imbedded into your psyche as you pass away from this earth...because that's what you deserve.
edit on 2-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

.loll, I have 7 kids that never gave me one problem in my life due to 'operation twisty pinch' so while your kids are falling on the floor in public and talking back to you and being hard headed, im just going to sit back and watch my 4 kids go to college and the others who are doing very well in school.

I will also have kids that will grow up telling there husband or wife when they decide to pull that belt out and come towards my grand kids in anger.

'LOOK, MY FATHER NEVER BEAT US, HE MIGHT OF PINCHED US, BUT HE NEVER RAISED HIS HAND AND HE NEVER BEAT US WITH A BELT' SO YOU NEED TO GO COUNT TO 10 OR SOMETHING OR WE CAN GET A DIVORCE.

So let me be the bad evil, pinching, trolling parent, I will gladly put that badge on and wear it proudly

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Any thing for a couple of stars huh,this ats is funny,im about to go play madden 12 with my son,talk to you overly exaggerated people later.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

honestly? you think pinching the holy hell out of a 16 month year old child is the right thing to do..along with the scary face?

I guess people that put a gun to their childrens head could use the same excuse of.."I never laid a hand on my child..I would just take the gun cock it..and point it at right between his eyes with a menacing face...and never had a problem with them listening to me"

'LOOK, MY FATHER NEVER BEAT US, HE MIGHT OF PINCHED US, BUT HE NEVER RAISED HIS HAND AND HE NEVER BEAT US WITH A BELT' SO YOU NEED TO GO COUNT TO 10 OR SOMETHING OR WE CAN GET A DIVORCE.

You really think you're children will do that.. ? How can you be so sure..

If my spouse started pinching a 16 month old child of ours and making scary ugly faces I'd have them out of the home and away from my child .. in a heartbeat...and that could very well happen to your children if they choose to start disciplining this way..

Oh and by the way.. there are a lot of people with college degrees.. that have grown up in abusive homes...doesn't mean the abuse helped them ..and in fact could have seriously scarred them , and twisted their personalities enough that they suffer with some serious psychological damage that can't be seen on the outside so easily.

edit on 2-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

If you are a mother of seven children(which i doubt) and you dont see rage and abuse in judge video you need a help .

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Seen some gruesome graphic material and dealt with it but this has me eeking. I had some beats in my time but my parents were mere caressing me in comparison to Judge dread. Beating one to submission this is the same tactic used in US led wars and real brutal regimes. Beat and beat them to submission then some more. It doesn't suprise me that this is a US judge. It is exceptional cases like these that provoke knee jerk protection laws that restrict real parenting discipline. In their own warped way they may be good parents.

If the creator lifts the veil on all our dark secrets what respect would any of us have left.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by Gseven

People need to understand that there is a distinct difference between discipline tempered with love, love without discipline, and discipline without love at all. Two of these are extremes, one is a balance. Most of the ATS posters weighing in on this are approaching judgment from one of these three.

there is a difference between discipline and abuse

and - it's not a line that is easily confused - I'm extremely tired of hearing this sort of nonsense

if you don't have the patience to teach your child right from wrong without beating them - you really shouldn't be a parent

Well, herein lies the problem we're all having...everyone's definition of what is "abuse" is different. Therefore, we turn to the definition set up by the law, and this is the one I am operating on.

Again, I'm not defending him...I'm simply staying neutral. I don't feel we know the whole story yet, and she certainly is a handful. Under the circumstances, I think that situation would try even the best of parents. There's a lot we already know, and even more we don't. It would be wise to stay impartial until the story comes out. At worst, he is guilty of losing self control, but as defined by the law, he did not abuse her. His cursing was far more damaging, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If this judge hated the internet before, he's really going to hate it now this video is going viral.

Now let's hope this girl gets a restraining order against her a*hole parents.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I couldn't watch more than a minute of it, seeing him standing there and WAITING to beat his own child with a belt is the sign of a very evil and twisted individual. My parents were very abusive and we got the belt and many other objects when we were little. I would hear my brother or sister being punished and I began kicking the walls to divert the beating to me, Getting hit only hurt for a short time, listening to your younger brother or sister being beaten leaves scars that NEVER go away.
I grew up and returned the favor by removing several teeth from the old man's head, I hate him to this very day.
The judge's actions were premeditated as he lay in wait for his victim so he could inflict bodily harm, he needs to go to prison and get a taste of the dishes he hands to others.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

His cursing was far more damaging, in my opinion.

OMG..Now I've heard it all..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

explain to me where u get she certainly is a handfull?where do u come to this conclusion.

link   
I have five kids ranging from age 7 to 21. All respectful, polite and well-behaved and all without having to inflict a moment of pain on them. Three of them have been raised in a split household, yet they still maintain excellent behavior and attitudes. It's called being a parent.

It can be done.

link   
In regards to the video this isn't anything I haven't experienced before. This is pretty normal south of the Mason Dixon. I think this thread is over sensationalizing this calling it a beating. To me a beating is something you don't trot away from a minute after. This was just a good old fashioned down home ass whoopin. No blows to the face, no broken bones, no bleeding and nobody got knocked unconscious. No rigid objects were used in the whooping, no closed fists, only a flaccid leather belt. Belts can cause brief sensations of intense discomfort when used in this manner but its not anything that will cause permanent physical damage.

Sometimes a kid needs this. I know plenty of folks who were raised in a padded cell family unit and they are the first ones to crack up and fall apart when faced with adversity. Spoiled child syndrome. I'm glad that I can live with the memories of a few beltings (which I earned and then some). Thanks to this experience developing as a child I learned that crying will not get me places. I get myself places. Too many kids are rewarded for tantrums and bad behavior. This creates broken adults. IMHO it tends to create 30+ year old children.

Have you ever witnessed an adult tantrum? It's no longer legal to whoop them at this point and now society has to live with a 160 lb human with the mind of a toddler.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Oh bull#. If they are abusing someone they are abusing someone. This is BLATANT CHILD ABUSE. A BELT? WHO DOES THAT KIND OF CRAP ANY MORE? REALLY. YOU THINK IT'S NO ONE'S BUSINESS? REALLY YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What a pile of feces, he and his #ty wife should be removed from the bench and charged with child abuse!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
I think that situation would try even the best of parents.

What's to "try"? As has been stated numerous times in this thread, get rid of the computer or turn off the internet to that computer, problem solved and no beating would've happened.

Originally posted by Gseven
but as defined by the law, he did not abuse her.

I don't know where you live, but in most states, if not all in the United States, what is shown in the video is verbal and physical abuse to a child, and would be considered assault and battery if it had happened to another adult.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
First

punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time.

So, she was stealing music and games that others stole and posted on the internet pre-release. You can hear the mom ask about it, and the daughter says it's easier than using money. The girl willingly admits she is stealing due to ease.

Get a flipping allowance/job(she is 16), save your dang money, and wait for the game/music release like a big girl. That spanking was laughable, the belt barely connected half the time because she keeps riggling around like a 3 year old. Want to know when parents stop with the spanking, when you do something bad, line up willingly and walk away cause it doesn't hurt. Or outright tell your parents the punishment was worth it.

She does this to get a rise out of the parents, the dad and mom didn't seem mad even, just doling out another spanking to the dumb daughter.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join