It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ruler of Libya is ex U.S. Department of Energy consultant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

New Ruler of Libya is ex U.S. Department of Energy consultant

landdestroyer.blogspot.com

Associated Press recently reported that Libya's rebel militants have named a new "prime minister" this week. AP depicts the latest unelected Western proxy, Abdurrahim el-Keib, as a progressive academic who has spent decades in the United States teaching at Alabama University and leading the local Muslim community. Mentioned briefly as a "former employer," however, is the Petroleum Institute, based in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and sponsored by British Petroleum (BP), Shell, France's Total, the Japan Oil Development Company, and the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company. El-Keib is listed as a "Professor
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There are too many sources to cite that get into more detail on the new Supreme Emir, so I'll just use the above one that gives a paintbrush stroke.

The unelected Libyan NTC today appointed a new "Prime Minister." The new PM of "free Libya" has spent the last 20 years living in the United States, where he was on-faculty of the University of Alabama and composed research studies funded by the U.S. Department of Energy.

Every nation in the world dreams of having their incumbent government deposed and replaced by a low-level bureaucrat from the U.S. Department of Energy. Canada, Britain and France are to be thanked by the people of the U.S. for - once again - playing the role of such dutiful dupes. I encourage all my fellow Americans to thank the next Canadian, Frenchman or Briton you see for their unrelentingly willing slavishness.

landdestroyer.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AtticusRye

Is anyone surprised...

...i know i'm not.

And aren't they just so blatant these days.

Cosmic...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
And aren't they just so blatant these days.

What are we going to do?
We're just slaves. THEY like to flaunt their abilities just to let us know how powerless we are.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
LOL, I guess this is so unremarkable no one feels the need to say anything. Just another day at the office.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Honestly, at this point im really not suprised. Im outraged but who couldnt see this coming. I thought it was going to be somebody who has Western ties since it started. Just waiting here to see who else they topple quickly. Always about money and oil. As soon as France spoke up against Quaddafi's regime I knew it was about the oil since during the previous years Russia cut off most of Europe they were just itching to get a steady source and Libya is now it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
How you like them apples! Professor at UA? Would put him in close proximity to the tentacles of the CFR wouldn't it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie56
Honestly, at this point im really not suprised. Im outraged but who couldnt see this coming. I thought it was going to be somebody who has Western ties since it started. Just waiting here to see who else they topple quickly.

Bashar al-Assad; Israel wants him out. Big Daddy gets what he wants.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I guess anything is possible now including the raising of the Al Qaeda Flag over Bengazi by the LIbyan rebels. You know the same rebels we backed but knew nothing about

The black flag of Al Qaeda was hoisted in Libya yesterday as Nato formally ended its military campaign.

The standard fluttered from the roof of the courthouse in Benghazi, where the country’s new rulers have imposed sharia law since seizing power.

Seen as the seat of the revolution, the judicial building was used by rebel forces to establish their provisional government and media centre.

Complete with Arabic script declaring ‘there is no God but Allah’ and a full moon underneath, it was hoisted alongside the Libyan national flag.

Extremists have been seen on Benghazi’s streets at night, waving the Al Qaeda flag and shouting ‘Islamiya, Islamiya! No East, nor West, VICE reported.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Its just a matter of time...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I guess anything is possible now including the raising of the Al Qaeda Flag over Bengazi by the LIbyan rebels. You know the same rebels we backed but knew nothing about

The black flag of Al Qaeda was hoisted in Libya yesterday as Nato formally ended its military campaign.

The standard fluttered from the roof of the courthouse in Benghazi, where the country’s new rulers have imposed sharia law since seizing power.

Seen as the seat of the revolution, the judicial building was used by rebel forces to establish their provisional government and media centre.

Complete with Arabic script declaring ‘there is no God but Allah’ and a full moon underneath, it was hoisted alongside the Libyan national flag.

Extremists have been seen on Benghazi’s streets at night, waving the Al Qaeda flag and shouting ‘Islamiya, Islamiya! No East, nor West, VICE reported.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Its just a matter of time...

The Past: Libya, under Col. Qaddafi, was the first nation in the world to issue an arrest warrant for Osama Bin Laden, way back in 1998.

The Future: In 10 years the new Al-Qaeda state in Libya will drive a plane into the Sears Tower and the U.S. will have an excuse to put troops on the ground in Libya. Just like the rebels in Afghanistan the U.S. helped.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

When that comes to light, will Hillary and Obama still be holding their arms high in a victory salute?

What have we done? Egypt, Libya, Syria... We sent troops to Uganda recently on a quest to topple the Lords Revolutionary Army but I have not followed up on that in a while.

It really is just mind numbing

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

When that comes to light, will Hillary and Obama still be holding their arms high in a victory salute?

Of course. The memory of the body politic only goes back 5 minutes.

new topics

top topics

join