It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Infiltrators and Provocateurs At OWS Oakland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+140 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I came across this video that clearly shows a few certain individuals acting like thugs who just look out of place like they are looking for trouble. Shortly afterwards we can see them in uniform in different parts of the video.

We all knew this would happen, but this is just some proof for those who said it couldn't happen. Let's hope these infiltrators are not the reason the last few protests have gotten heated.

He even talks about getting the protestors to perform certain acts that work in the police's favor.

PS: I did a search and nothing came up so hopefully this is new.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thus it begins.

ATS seems to be full of threads of bought out people loudly shouting against OWS... when the ATS poll has shown that most of ATS is for OWS.

There is a war on for your mind.

Don't let the disinformation rule the day. Go down and see for your self. Watch the independent media.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

How much more evidence do you need?
I bet if you caught the instigators of violence at these protesters 9 times out of 10 they would be cops. They need to spend a lot of money when people protest so it’s obvious they would want it to end as quickly as possible.
What they are doing is entrapment and endangering peoples lives. If they provoke violence and someone gets hurt whose fault is it?
Cops are not protecting the people and never have, they only protect the wealthy.
The world is facing dark times, and not nearly enough people are standing up and doing something about it.

This is an old tactic tho. Cops have been caught provoking violence at many protests worldwide.

But then again they don’t need to be plain clothed to incite violence. In legitimate protests they are always the one starting the violence.

I wish people could see police action for what it is.
What type of freedom do you have when the authority stops you from having a voice?
It’s scary and I don’t doubt that they will kill peaceful protesters if ordered to, they don’t want you to question they want you to listen.

The government and police are nothing more then a large gang.

+71 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Thus it begins.

ATS seems to be full of threads of bought out people loudly shouting against OWS... when the ATS poll has shown that most of ATS is for OWS.

There is a war on for your mind.

Don't let the disinformation rule the day. Go down and see for your self. Watch the independent media.

There does seem to be a lot of anti OWS sentiment lately, and a lot of the reasoning behind this is ridiculous at times. The propaganda war is clearly in full effect.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Its a psychological war!

I's & P's are wedge drivers!

OWS folk need to keep their wits!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

While I agree this is concrete proof of the infiltration, this sadly doesn't show any examples of them inciting violence or taking part in it. It's close and something concrete we can use but it's not a surprise, of course they'd have people inter-mingling for information, I'm sure they have people videoing the whole thing for faces to arrest at a later date.

But if we want to prove that the violence was started by them, for them, we need proof. I'm positive we will get it, and at the very least they have clearly identified 2 agents that shouldn't be able to slip into the OWS crowds again.

This is Proof Of Infiltrators At OWS Oakland, but not proof of Provocateurs.
edit on 31-10-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowYourEnemy

This is an old tactic tho. Cops have been caught provoking violence at many protests worldwide.

Yes, but in most of the cases with blatant provocation they are caught red handed. What works much better is getting people riled up, promoting violence, but not actually engaging in it themselves. Egging people on. I support OWS, but I'm not stupid, there are large groups of people attending these protests for something to do, they are unruly and want to destroy random crap and cause damage and are merely waiting for the right moment. A few well placed voices and it will happen, and already has.

Don't expect to catch them throwing the rocks this time.

+52 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You are right when you say the video lacks concrete proof of provocations. But I found some of their actions to be confrontational and provocative. If it hasn't happened yet it is only a matter of time until these infiltrators increase their provocations.

Like the other poster said, OWS people need to keep their cool.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Infiltrated covert cops, Manchurian marines, armed neo-nazi militias and much likely also CIA operatives ready to start the chaos which will allow TPTB install Martial Law in the US.

"occupy" was the bait and the sheeple took it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
LoL

Ok so let me get this straight, you guys want people to join the movement......

but then when people do come to support during the hours they arent working..........then you guys call them provacatuers?

Wait..........so only CERTAIN people can come to the OWS is that right?

Yes cause ALL police officers are evil , brutal people.........

Point: What if these guys were coming down to join the movement in their off hours?

+47 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I'm not totally sure if martial law would work in favor or the elite's agenda. But who knows, it may be part of their plan. The government has always taken advantage of protests and movements by infiltrating them. Many of the times they use violence to do this, so this may be part of their plan in this instance.

I think if the idiots in power tried to imply martial law the U.S. would become a war zone. The American citizens are well armed and many of them are laying off the fluoride too. Which leaves many other possibilities that would require another thread such as false flags and such.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
People are misinterpreting the facts: TPTB did NOT infiltrate OWS. They create the OWS.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I partially agree with that statement. They created a society where the people would eventually have to stand up against it. I'm not sure if this is exactly how they wanted it to happen, but it is possible that they had a large part in orchestrating this. It would be the perfect set up.

The way I see it is that people are just sick of every thing. What would your guess be that the elite have planned once they imply martial law like you mentioned?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I'm not totally sure if martial law would work in favor or the elite's agenda. But who knows, it may be part of their plan. The government has always taken advantage of protests and movements by infiltrating them. Many of the times they use violence to do this, so this may be part of their plan in this instance.

I think if the idiots in power tried to imply martial law the U.S. would become a war zone. The American citizens are well armed and many of them are laying off the fluoride too. Which leaves many other possibilities that would require another thread such as false flags and such.

You can't forget that there's a shadow government behind the elite. If the occult agenda is destroy the USA from inside, a civil war is all what they need.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I partially agree with that statement. They created a society where the people would eventually have to stand up against it. I'm not sure if this is exactly how they wanted it to happen, but it is possible that they had a large part in orchestrating this. It would be the perfect set up.

The way I see it is that people are just sick of every thing. What would your guess be that the elite have planned once they imply martial law like you mentioned?

OWS is a trap and there's a lot of evidences pointing this out. People just need to connect the dots. Have you read that article of Presscore, reporting a plot of the Fed Reserve and CIA to infiltrate mercs in OWS for killing cops?

The Federal Reserve bankers have offered $billions to the CIA mercenaries in Libya to come to the United States and start a bloody rebellion. The Federal Reserve bankers sent Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to make their offer and terms. According to high ranking U.S. military officials the plot by the Federal Reserve bankers calls for Libyan mercenaries to enter the United States as guest of the Federal Reserve banks. Once on U.S. soil they are to hook up with CIA and DHS contacts and immediately prepare and execute their mission to start shooting New York City cops who are assigned to police the Occupy Wall Street protests.

presscore.ca...

Looks far fetched, but read this:

WASHINGTON, March 31 – Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) today questioned why the Federal Reserve provided more than $26 billion in credit to an Arab intermediary for the Central Bank of Libya.
The total includes at least $3.2 billion in loans that the Fed was forced to make public today in addition to earlier revelations under a Sanders provision in the Wall Street reform law.
Sanders also asked why the Libyan-owned bank and two of its branches in New York, N.Y., were exempted from sanctions that the United States this month slapped on other Libyan businesses to pressure Col. Moammar Gadhafi’s government.

sanders.senate.gov...

The Fed Reserve gave over $26 billion in credit for a Libyan bank with two branches in NY.

Now read this:

WASHINGTON, Oct. 27, 2011 – The U.S. government will bring two dozen Libyan fighters to the United States for medical treatment they cannot receive at home, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta announced this evening.

www.defense.gov...

The US gov't is shipping Libyan mercs to allegedly receive "medical care" in American hospitals, but it totally sounds like a decoy. I think these guys will hook up with CIA operatives inside the OWS for start the chaos.

Like I said, there's a lot of evidences pointing out that the "occupy" is a trap.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I'm not entirely sure those are the same men, if they are they don't seem to be doing anything wrong. I support Occupy and I'm well aware deliberate provocation could and probably has occured. I'm also aware that there are officers who support the movement. Be aware but don't assume.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'm fairly confident that those were the same men. Did you not see them attempting to push people around? I found that to be a threatening gesture. That is only my opinion though. We all have different perception.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I just watched again and I think you're right about them being the same people. Still, with no audio during what looked like a somewhat confrontational moment, it's impossible to know if it was or how it started. To me it's critical to be aware of propaganda from all sides.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

You are correct that we must view the situation from both sides.

My situation analysis provided me with enough evidence to see plain clothed protesters acting in a somewhat threatening demeanor that could be considered confrontational depending on who you ask. You later see that these people are police.

Past experiences have shown that these infiltrators are usually there for certain reasons. Of course my views are currently only speculation. I must be careful as to which judgements I come to.

We had some major provocations from the police here in Canada recently at a couple international summits we hosted. Ever since then I can't help but expect this type of behavior from the applicable organizations.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join