It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Infiltrators and Provocateurs At OWS Oakland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
OMG

LOL.

I'm sorry, but this is indeed where I need to put my foot down. So people here are claiming that 'disinfo' agents and something-or-other are infiltrating this website just to spread dissent? Have any of you ever noticed the extreme amount of fringe topics that get discussed on this message board? ATS alienates itself with the ridiculousness that goes on here on a daily basis. Discussing OWS on the same website that talks about Reptilian Humanoids, come on, we discredit ourselves. Like anyone would really waste their time paying someone to spread disinfo on a website with a bunch of people hundreds of times more crazy than the normal OWS protester. For goodness sake, Jared Loughner used to post on here haha. I'm sorry but some people here drip with paranoia.

Ahh the lunatic fringe often annoys me with the reptilian/Nibiru?Elenin crap too. I just find them as entertainment and laugh at them when they are always complaining about disinfo agents yet spreading disinfo at the same time. The PTB love them since they dont have to pay for the free labor. But what does that have to do with this?

However this video holds water, clearly demonstrates a few cops up to no good. You say OWS protesters are crazy ? How do you psycho analyze thousands of people you never met? Are you a psychiatrist as well as a mind reader?

Jared Loughner was in fact crazy he is just ONE PERSON that acted alone.

To the person who says 'I know who the disinfo agents are.' Please name them, because I can guarantee it's just an unrelated group of people who disagree with these ridiculous theories perpetuated by ego-blown conspiracy-buffs who believe they are always holding onto some kind of esoteric knowledge.

That would derail this thread and topic in itself as well as violate TOS. It would start a flame war,
Providing members information is against the rules, you would not believe me anyway. This is not the place for that but there IS a place for that somewhere else.

This thread is about Proof Of Infiltrators and Provocateurs At OWS Oakland

However if you actually believe that this web site teeming with thousands of people.. would not have a few people that are employed by certain alphabet agencies then that would be pretty gullible imho

In regards to the Oakland video there are two explanations:

1. The officer's legitimately support the cause. Did anyone ever hear the argument that a "part does not represent the whole"? All cops aren't hate-breeding oppressors.

Did you watch the video? Did you see how they behaved?

2. The police department is conducting investigation into the movement. Why should they not? What if OWS is actually a large militia waiting to strike or become violent,

Do you have proof that WE are a militia? Or is that an empty claim?

The peaceful protesters are not armed however the police are armed and in riot gear

if they were planning this, wouldn't the police department prefer to know this for sure?

The left hand does not always know what the right hand does

I don't blame them for checking out the scene for themselves.

Why would they need to check it out since they were all ready there in uniform on the front lines?

The entire local movement is drug-addled anyways, wouldn't this warrant investigation? It is public property after all.

ORLY Do you have proof of this? Or is this just an empty claim meant to insult thousands of people ?

The statement is self explanatory; if someone makes an extraordinary claim, there better be extraordinary evidence to back it up. What of i claim you were on drugs then what? Prove me wrong - see what i did there?

If there was some gigantic conspiracy guided by puppet masters, surely they wouldn't look into the situation and be like "well lets use cops that people would OBVIOUSLY recognize as cops to be secret infiltration-instigators omgz." Such masterminds of the caliber everyone here describes surely wouldn't overlook such a mistake.

You over estimate the intelligence of two cops you know nothing about

I know i'm going to get a lot of flack for this, but someone has to bring some sanity here. To be honest, I attended my local OWS - it was disgusting.

Cool story bro
I don't believe you at all, pics or it didn't happen

Everyone was high and drunk spewing a bunch of senseless babble.

Sure you did not take a wrong turn at you local pub?

I do agree that this nation is in need of reformation, just not like this. Not at all like this.

Got a better idea?

OWS hasn't changed one piece of legislature or economic policy, because it is ineffective and misguided.

A zebra does not change it's stripes over night

Here comes the moment where some Faux Mask fanboy spews

Hey watch it pal! tl;dr
edit on 31-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Now to clear up some other things. I will not address people who use certain techniques. There are those that are on here playing the game ATS was designed for, and those who are running a game-within-the-game. So while most are addressing the subject there are those who's purpose is to get the other players to make a foul (T&C) or generally steer the players away from certain things. Those players that are playing the game are unaware there is this second game going on. Stay here long enough on ATS, or venture into certain topics, and you will quickly come to see this game-within-a-game. For a little while I tried to engage with those playing this sub-game. It is exhausting and in the end, fruitless. So I hope people can see through the tactics. I will not waste my time pointing out all the twists because once you become aware of the sub-game and study the tactics they use it becomes very obvious.

Ahhh could not have said it better, you been here long enough to see what I have seen. They should have this posted as a warning in the disclaimer when members register. I even ran with a few of them becoming one of them in a sense in order to understand the psychology and tactics used and understand the agenda/goal.

Then i baited them and they came like moths to a flame

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer” ― Sun Tzu –

"You think it is over, but the games have just begun." - Jigsaw

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

There's a saying about playing with matches near an oil drum.

The price is theirs to receive.

Also let this be a lesson to always be in groups, and to never back down from a tough guy. Police can act tough for a show, but they cannot actually do anything.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

So people here are claiming that 'disinfo' agents and something-or-other are infiltrating this website just to spread dissent?

Yes! This is an information war, and the disinfo agents are numerous. You would be shocked how far the globalists will go to maintain the illusion. Anything with a message board where one can chat and create topics is a paradise for agents.

Remember, if you can convince ATSers you can convince anyone, because we're the ones questioning things.

It's up to you to decide what feels right and true, listen to your hearts!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Very nice post. Star for you. I'll elaborate a bit:

I'm in no way denying that disinfo agents exist. My post was trying to explain how ATS has no disinfo agents. There have been many topics where people state 'omg ur a disinfo agent' or 'there's disinfo agents all over ATS.' This is a ridiculous statement, and I was just explaining why. I love the fringe here though, really captures the imagination and makes you think differently. And yes, these few crazies and Jared Loughner do discredit the site as a whole - because the Loughner case would be one of the only ways mainstream non-fringe believers hear about ATS in the first place. Makes for an instant negative association.

I did indeed watch the video. All I see are OWS protesters yelling out at the man and filming him up close, generally irritating all of them. I don't see the cops really going for any kind of violence or speaking unless spoken to by the protesters first.

That's okay if believing ATS isn't infiltrated makes me gullible. I can live with that. I'm going to stand by my stance due to lack of proof from ATS members. A vague internet article saying the government is going to infiltrate social media isn't enough to prove ATS is in trouble i'm sorry haha. You're right, sorely off-topic. My bad.

No, I don't have proof you are a militia. I also don't have proof that you aren't a militia. But if you are multiplying this large in numbers and lining up all around the nation I would sure like to know if you're armed or not. I live right near these goofballs, lord knows when they will decide to get violent.

They would need to check the scene out of uniform so they could get closer to the real action and see if there is any planning going on for something nefarious.

I don't need proof for the drug claims. I went to OWS. It reeked of weed and was infused with booze. Smoke coming out of people's tents, etc. What proof do you want? Do you know what weed smells like? Do you want a picture of a dude smoking a joint before my testimony makes sense? haha. I can't believe i'm going this far but:

www.nypost.com...

or a simple search of 'drugs at OWS' would be enough. The movement here in Philly has a PLETHORA of "legalize marijuana" signs. Okay so a personal first-hand testimony by yours truly and some sources to back it up. I really have no reason to lie about it either unless...I'M A DISINFO AGENT

DUN DUN DUHHHHH

OWS IS BAD
DO WHAT THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU
BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP

haha just messin'

And no, i'm not overestimating the cops intelligence. If these dudes aren't there just to spread the love, i'm sure they were planted there by the police department. They were planted just to keep tabs and make sure everything is safe and legal. People here are somehow convinced they are some kind of agents or agitators, simply untrue. Until we have videos of them punching other cops instead of just talking to some people then my opinion will be swayed.

I liked your Zebra analogy. But still, I don't see how anything will change because "OWS did so-and-so," they really can't affect anything from where they are. Heck, maybe they should get violent - then something will happen haha.

And yes. I do have a better idea. We stop buying corporate products, grow our own food, ride bikes, use solar power, delete our Facebooks, and stop buying the latest pieces of technology. Turn our needs back into wants, we need to realize that we have created these gigantic corporations that we hate by fueling them for the last century. Change will come overnight.

And as for the Faux Mask comment, it was inspired by seeing your avatar. So feel lucky.
haha
edit on 31-10-2011 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2011 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
People are misinterpreting the facts: TPTB did NOT infiltrate OWS. They create the OWS.

So the PTB created OWS to undermine and expose the PTB ? Lemme guess, in order to impose martial law right? Yet there is nothing beneficial in martial law besides control and prison camps BIG $$$$$ ect That would mean they would deploy a huge number of boots on the ground to enforce it. That would mean our military would have to police it's own people. Trust me when i tell you that this concept would not bode well with the masses and our soldiers hence: huge military defection and resistance with an uprising and possibly a bloody civil war/revolution.

The PTB are known to keep things the way they are, not like them to rock the boat. These demonstrations are peaceful, not like flash mobs . Even if violence occurs it would be a huge headache for our lazy politicians to go through the motions of dealing with the masses. This would probably go terribly wrong for the PTB with such a gamble blowing up in the face. So the ends do not justify the means with this theory imho.

The basic gist of OWS is thousands of willing free thinking people giving the PTB the finger... nobody paid them to be there (most of em) they came and sacrificed in the name of contempt of the PTB.

PTB trolling themselves? lol

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

So people here are claiming that 'disinfo' agents and something-or-other are infiltrating this website just to spread dissent?

Yes! This is an information war, and the disinfo agents are numerous. You would be shocked how far the globalists will go to maintain the illusion. Anything with a message board where one can chat and create topics is a paradise for agents.

Remember, if you can convince ATSers you can convince anyone, because we're the ones questioning things.

It's up to you to decide what feels right and true, listen to your hearts!

Okay buddy. You got me. I'll bite. Where is proof of this information? To be honest, I really don't require ridiculous without-a-doubt proof to have a discussion. I don't mind entertaining the thought. So please, enlighten me. How is this an information war? Who is causing this illusion? The government? the......dare I say....Illuminati!?!?!?! *gets sniped in head through apartment window after post*

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

OK so a photo of a guy smoking a doobie and a few arrests "where thousands of people are at one time" means that they are all drug addicted ______ blah hippies blah?

But wait you said

1. The officer's legitimately support the cause. Did anyone ever hear the argument that a "part does not represent the whole"? All cops aren't hate-breeding oppressors.

I agree that All cops aren't hate-breeding oppressors. I also agree that a "part does not represent the whole because the same applies to the OWS protesters. Of course statistically there will be drug's and alcohol among the masses in such great numbers. When i went i did not see any doobies being passed around or people doing keg stands like some 1980's Iron Maiden concert

Hence your insinuation of them all being druggies is moot. But thanks for the response and explaining yourself.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
People are misinterpreting the facts: TPTB did NOT infiltrate OWS. They create the OWS.

If they created it, it would be aired 24/7 on all mainstream media channels owned by them.

The media censorship of OWS pretty much states the elite do not want it to happen, as they fear it can bring them down in some way or another.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

OK so a photo of a guy smoking a doobie and a few arrests "where thousands of people are at one time" means that they are all drug addicted ______ blah hippies blah?

But wait you said

I agree that All cops aren't hate-breeding oppressors. I also agree that a "part does not represent the whole because the same applies to the OWS protesters. Of course statistically there will be drug's and alcohol among the masses in such great numbers. When i went i did not see any doobies being passed around or people doing keg stands like some 1980's Iron Maiden concert

Hence your insinuation of them all being druggies is moot. But thanks for the response and explaining yourself.

Damn right, left my back exposed by that contradiction haha. Maybe it was just easy to make that connotation because well...when they weren't all smoking weed and drunk, the rest were banging around on bongo drums, holding 'legalize marijuana' signs, hackysacking, and just generally contributing to the collection of bohemian goofery. It's probably different in other cities though but in Philadelphia it was definitely laughable. Even talking to the people was impossible! haha. ah well.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Sounds like my kind of party, it was mostly blue collar folks and a few dead heads when i went. Maybe i went on the wrong day? I always miss the good parties.
My state is pretty square

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Sounds like my kind of party, it was mostly blue collar folks and a few dead heads when i went. Maybe i went on the wrong day? I always miss the good parties.
My state is pretty square

To the Philly one? Or are you just saying in general? I went in my dress shirt and tie after work, got some nasty looks from people. I think they thought I was an agent of some sort hhahahaha.

Anyways back on topic. The fact that the hypothetical elites would create OWS to instill martial law is crazy. This movement doesn't create that much of a danger unless they start walking around breaking windows and what-not. I don't see how the 'NWO' could incite a pacifist group like this to do something like that. Believe me, the only time for martial law to be enforced here was when the Phillies won, dear lord that was a legitimate mob, and anyone within a mile radius of center city was in serious danger.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Trust me when i tell you that this concept would not bode well with the masses and our soldiers hence: huge military defection and resistance with an uprising and possibly a bloody civil war/revolution.

Perhaps that's the plan all along then?

I thought that picture of the marine holding the sign saying "You did this to my brother" was a psyop to prepare military to defect, fight police, and start a bloody civil war. That marine went into great detail making that sign, then taking a picture of himself holding the sign right while tears were welling up in his eyes. Seems like a lot of work for an image. (Who would do that anyway?)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
great post.. this should be mirrored before it gets removed from youtube

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by scorand

Don't, worry I downloaded it already, will re-upload it, if you tube deletes it.

The police forces have infiltrated protests for years, so this is nothing new.

And before anyone questions, what proof I have, link provided.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

Trust me when i tell you that this concept would not bode well with the masses and our soldiers hence: huge military defection and resistance with an uprising and possibly a bloody civil war/revolution.

Perhaps that's the plan all along then?

I thought that picture of the marine holding the sign saying "You did this to my brother" was a psyop to prepare military to defect, fight police, and start a bloody civil war. That marine went into great detail making that sign, then taking a picture of himself holding the sign right while tears were welling up in his eyes. Seems like a lot of work for an image. (Who would do that anyway?)

Hmmm well everyone reacts in their own way and practice self expression. Maybe it was overkill and the mellow dramatic stuff was suitable enough to the guy for whatever reason. It is kind of a stretch to make the assumption of a psy op imo. If the PTB wanted the military to turn against itself I would think the media would be carrying the story and airing it 24-7 like micheal jackson just died.

But yeah it did strike me as odd

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

WASHINGTON, March 31 – Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) today questioned why the Federal Reserve provided more than $26 billion in credit to an Arab intermediary for the Central Bank of Libya. The total includes at least $3.2 billion in loans that the Fed was forced to make public today in addition to earlier revelations under a Sanders provision in the Wall Street reform law. Sanders also asked why the Libyan-owned bank and two of its branches in New York, N.Y., were exempted from sanctions that the United States this month slapped on other Libyan businesses to pressure Col. Moammar Gadhafi’s government. sanders.senate.gov...

But that was way before OWS even began? Isn't it more likely that it was to fund rebels?
edit on 31-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thus it begins.

ATS seems to be full of threads of bought out people loudly shouting against OWS... when the ATS poll has shown that most of ATS is for OWS.

There is a war on for your mind.
Don't let the disinformation rule the day. Go down and see for your self. Watch the independent media.

No one has given me money to post here. I speak the truth for free. OWS supporters are very good at yelling that anyone who has an opposing viewpoint must be a paid disinfo agent. That's real paranoia too.

edit on 31-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

The pattern is really similar to the Kent State riots. Communist subversives were on campus then, talking to the students. Bernadine Dohrn and SDS were there talking to students during the months prior to the riot. SDS set fires to buildings and rushed the National Guard.
There already have been some skirmishes at OWS. OH yah and Bernadine is involved with the Occupy Chicago and also she is an ACORN activist.
Here's an account of Kent 25thaviation.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You were never named yet you are explaining/defending yourself (not addressing the OP's topic) as if your are guilty lol.

Good Cop Bad Cop would call this an instance of guilt

Just sayin

Usually when someone says "someone in this room stole my wallet" the first person to say "it wasn't me" is the the guilty party.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join