It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most people don't find out 'till they're half dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Before the fatal day of July 28, 1982, twenty-eight year old Keith Green and his two young children knew the truth.

I haven't thought about Keith Green or listened to his music for sometime now. But, last night a strange and powerful impulse overwhelmed me to hear his music again. Lately, I've been feeling quite strongly, like a lot of you, that something far outside the boundaries of ordinary, everyday existence is about to burst forth on the world, an impending event unlike anything witnessed by humanity in it's recorded time of existence.

I can not reveal all that happened when I listened to his music again, but I can tell you that I was compelled to pray for the people of the world like never before with tears that seemingly wouldn't stop.

For those of you that don't know - the date given above, is when Keith Green and his two children died in a plane crash in Texas.

Please listen -

Keith Green

edit on 10/31/2011 by ShakaDoodle because: corrected video link.

edit on 10/31/2011 by ShakaDoodle because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/31/2011 by ShakaDoodle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

The video didn't post, friend. Do you have a link, or can you elaborate a little more?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Copy and paste JUST the portion of the link AFTER the = sign. Nothing more. Should work for you!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Sorry, about that. Hopefully, link will work for you now.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
the vid:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xawesomepants

Thank you very much for posting that.

Greatly appreciated!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Tosh!
Have a good day!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

How tragic and sad. What cruel irony.
Why do the good die young?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Thanks for those words newcovenant.

Yes, I remember the day I received the LDM newsletter announcing the loss of his physical presence in the world. It was something I couldn't understand then, but I do now.

I know a few people might be puzzled by the full import of my OP. Not only is it a moment of remembering someone so whole-heartedly devoted and committed to the Lord and so full of energy and love, in living and sharing the gospel message in service to others, but also, much more.

The flood gates to demonic activity upon this earth are being deliberately opened to a degree never before seen. We are already openly seeing what was once only done in secret in pursuit of this goal, although some of these activities are being cloaked under the guise of clever deceptions. The results of this increased effort will have devastating effects upon the unsuspecting populations of the earth.

The greatest trick of the Devil was to convince people that he doesn't exist.

The time is growing short for people to prepare for what is about to happen. I know that there are others out there on ATS that know what I'm talking about. It's time to get ready.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:10-13

For those that haven't yet seen the following video, it might provide some additional insight into what is soon to transpire upon the face of this earth -

The Power Behind the New World Order

top topics

join