It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll Make You A Believer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I put this video together to condense some material that I felt was the best around, but not nessasarily the most well known. Some of this you may have seen, and some may be new to you. I feel there are two key areas that provide the best evidence:

1. Credible high profile witnesses.

2. Visual evidence like photographs and videos.
a.) Videos/photos where the phenomena is occuring today.
b.) Old photos that are nearly impossible to fake.

NOTE: You can turn it up to 1080p for better quality.

EDIT:

I made this video to be informative and entertaining. If you don't believe it, that's okay, but please let me know why. I know seasoned ufologists will attempt to debunk some of the footage. That's okay, as long as you can provide evidence to the contrary. I'm also open minded, and I do not know everything. Thanks.

edit on 30-10-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Have you heard of King Arthur And The Knights Of The Round Table? The Round Table was real, here is a photo of it:-

www.vrwinchester.co.uk...

King Arthur was just fiction. What you have here are photo's of some kind of aerial phenonemon but the aliens are as real as KIng Arthur.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Have you heard of King Arthur And The Knights Of The Round Table? The Round Table was real, here is a photo of it:-

King Arthur was just fiction. What you have here are photo's of some kind of aerial phenonemon but the aliens are as real as KIng Arthur.

Please elaborate. That video is 15 minutes long. I even said it only takes 1. So if you can give me a detailed analysis of each one and why it's fake, then by all means...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
excellent video.S+F
Question tho, I have never seen the video of the ufo that appears to hit the ground and skip, Do you have any info on thet clip? Such as where did this happen, and when?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Is King Arthur just fiction?

King Arthur at Wikipedia

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Excellent video my friend.

I believe, and any doubts i had have been completely erased thanks to your video.

Those were high standing authoritative figures who were speaking, you saw them say that they exist, so how can we argue that. Are they lying for some reason? what would that accomplish?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Stopped Viewing at 1:09

S&F For Effort
edit on 30-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm watching right it now and have got past the balloons, the Indian flares and through to Bob Dean.

Bob Dean is an old school BS artist. He's been all over the galaxy and actually seen Nibiru with his own eyes. 'It's beautiful.'. He's met Annunaki too. Unfortunately for Bob, everything he's ever provided as evidence of his claims has been identified as faked or misidentified. His cover of the 'Assessment' was a fake jpg that he distanced himself from. Then he had the NASA images of alien spaceships that were Saturn rocket stages. He went on to be interviwed by Project Camelot and made wild claims (tears too) of adventures in space and meeting aliens. He knows everything.

Oddly enough, his X-Con speeches don't mention his galactic adventures and rely on the images that have been identified for over 10 years.

I agree with the Hessdalen phenomena footage, that stuff is real.

The majority of the other UFO images have been identified as hoaxes or misidentifications of atmospheric phenomena. A couple of them didn't have enough information to say either way. Kumburgaz, Turkey hasn't been proven a hoax, but a lot of people think it is a hoax,. When Roger Leir (Dr?) added the claim that he'd also been there, it was enough for me to move on and forget about it.

This post might seem like a criticism of you, but it isn't. It's a criticism of the material in the video.

There are UFO phenomena and much more that we haven't been able to explain in a meaningful way.

Having created/posted a couple of videos in the past, I appreciate the time and effort you've taken to make yours. It's a good video and well-made - much better than anything I could even begin to attempt. S&F despite having a different interpretation of your evidence

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by alldaylong

Please elaborate. That video is 15 minutes long. I even said it only takes 1. So if you can give me a detailed analysis of each one and why it's fake, then by all means...

Tell me when and where an Alien has come to Earth and been greeted by the human race. There is no evidence because it has never happened. Aliens are as much fiction as Arthur Pendragon.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikobellic
excellent video.S+F
Question tho, I have never seen the video of the ufo that appears to hit the ground and skip, Do you have any info on thet clip? Such as where did this happen, and when?

edit on 30-10-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz
reply to post by alldaylong

Is King Arthur just fiction?

King Arthur at Wikipedia

Arthur was fiction. Here is a list of English Monarchs:-

en.wikipedia.org...

There is no mention of a King Arthur.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

S&F For Effort

Thanks for attempting to watch. I know sometimes it's hard to accept the evidence. Sometimes it's too much and you just have to turn off the tv.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks for the feedback. I realize some of these may be thought of as hoax's, but I couldn't find any evidence they were hoax's.

Again, it only takes one. So if everything can be proven as a hoax...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

excellent video.S+F

I think if i remember correctly that clip was of a missile test that went wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by rigel4

S&F For Effort

Thanks for attempting to watch. I know sometimes it's hard to accept the evidence. Sometimes it's too much and you just have to turn off the tv.

No it wasn't too much for me, just that i have seen everything before up to where i watched, and so i
guessed the next 14 minutes would be more of the same.

I am an extremely hard nut to crack. I want to believe , but can't find the evidence, so for now
I am a hard-line skeptic.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
One that has been clearly debunked is the photo of the Capitol. It's not obvious when the photo is cropped like that, but in the full photo you can see that those are lens ffares that exactly coincide with lights on the ground floor. UFO Magazine agreed, in 1973, I think.

Here's one that's very hard to debunk, one of 10 police polariods, taken in front of a crowd of witnesses.

Levittown, Puerto Rico police UFO photo, 1980
www.ufoevidence.org...

edit on 30-10-2011 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Indeed, well I said I'd make you a believer which is pretty sensationalist, but I can't claim to do it if you don't watch the material.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

excellent video.S+F

I think if i remember correctly that clip was of a missile test that went wrong.

That's what I keep reading, but I have never seen a missle explode into thousands of super heated chards of metallic? material.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I'm watching right it now and have got past the balloons, the Indian flares and through to Bob Dean.

Bob Dean is an old school BS artist. He's been all over the galaxy and actually seen Nibiru with his own eyes. 'It's beautiful.'. He's met Annunaki too. Unfortunately for Bob, everything he's ever provided as evidence of his claims has been identified as faked or misidentified. His cover of the 'Assessment' was a fake jpg that he distanced himself from. Then he had the NASA images of alien spaceships that were Saturn rocket stages. He went on to be interviwed by Project Camelot and made wild claims (tears too) of adventures in space and meeting aliens. He knows everything.

Sometimes you have to seperate the truth from fiction. He very well may fabricate alot of his stories, but if he was involved in the 1960 NATO operations and witnessed this evidence, it doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
ok i'll watch the rest ............

just coz i'm nice

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join