It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll Make You A Believer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
ok i'll watch the rest ............

just coz i'm nice

Well you don't have to, but if you're as experienced as you say, you'll be able to easily debunk everything and do the community a favor by denying ignorance of course.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The Belgian triangle UFO is proven a hoax afair and I can agree considering all triangle formation lights have no shape between and are in larger distances to each other.

The Secret access UFO documentary had Rendlesham, Phoenix lights were the former governer admitted he saw an unidentified aircraft, strange you didnt include more credible cases

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
The Belgian triangle UFO is proven a hoax afair and I can agree considering all triangle formation lights have no shape between and are in larger distances to each other.

The Secret access UFO documentary had Rendlesham, Phoenix lights were the former governer admitted he saw an unidentified aircraft, strange you didnt include more credible cases

Those are well known. I wanted to include some that are lesser known.

On that note, however, can you provide evidence to your claims?

I realize you say it's fake... but...
edit on 30-10-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Originally posted by nikobellic
excellent video.S+F
Question tho, I have never seen the video of the ufo that appears to hit the ground and skip, Do you have any info on thet clip? Such as where did this happen, and when?

I think if i remember correctly that clip was of a missile test that went wrong.

That's what I keep reading, but I have never seen a missle explode into thousands of super heated chards of metallic? material.

Just looks like rocket fuel exploding to me.

Heres some examples :

edit on 30-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Good post. It looks pretty close, but again, the object that skips isn't shaped like a missle. Would the missle not blow up the first time it hit the ground?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I think because of the very poor quality of the video in your clip we cant even see the projectile , i think what we can see is the rocket flare coming out the back. Because the final explosion is quite small im guessing the projectile wasnt that big either.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That's what I keep reading, but I have never seen a missle explode into thousands of super heated chards of metallic material.

And how many flying saucers have you seen do the same?

There is clear exhaust, a clear contrail. What makes you doubt it is a rocket? Can you show us that rockets do not disintegrate like the one in the video?

Or like this?? A much more dramatic example yes (and in this case, the rocket was carrying much more fuel creating a bigger explosion). Seems like that is thousands of super heated shards of metallic material.

edit on 30-10-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That's a good explanation, no doubt.

What about the first one?

It's actually covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have seen all the material presented before, (and presented very well),
Although some of the testimony is pretty convincing, there is no hard evidence,
and that is what we need.

Your production will undoubtedly make believers of some , but better than that
it may spur some people to start looking and start digging.

Well done for a great presentation.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

That's a good explanation, no doubt.

What about the first one?

It's actually covered here:

Ive been scratching my head over that video for quite some time now. I have to admit i have not got a clue.

But saying that if its Mexican and presented by Jamie then it wouldn't surprise me if its balloon related . lol
edit on 30-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

Indeed, well I said I'd make you a believer which is pretty sensationalist, but I can't claim to do it if you don't watch the material.

He and others may still may need a slight nudge over the fence , have a gander at what sealed it for me . Look for the dark object and it's movements , starts at the top middle of the screen .

www.youtube.com...

It defies debunkers explanations as far as I see it . Some won't even go near trying to explain it . May be a little to much to wrap ones head around . Still have not received any reply from Nasa and that has been ohhh MONTHS . Would love to see what the professional scientist from all fields have to say .

Hope you do not mind some extra material for your efforts .

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Great Thread S&F, well put together. I am a believer, I am not sure what I witnessed in 2009 but have wrote a thread of what happened with footage & there are filtered pics on the thread now also. If you find the time please take a look and give me some feedback as you seem to be learned on this.

Thanks you, best wishes.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Good post. It looks pretty close, but again, the object that skips isn't shaped like a missile

That is because you cannot actually see the missile, due to video quality. The "object" you see is actually the exhaust.

Would the missle not blow up the first time it hit the ground?

Not necessarily, it depends on the angle of impact, much the same principle as skipping a stone across water.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

Thanks for the video.

I could do a re-cut of the video and take everything out that gets debunked and add different footage in, etc.

What are we looking at here?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theguygeeza
Great Thread S&F, well put together. I am a believer, I am not sure what I witnessed in 2009 but have wrote a thread of what happened with footage & there are filtered pics on the thread now also. If you find the time please take a look and give me some feedback as you seem to be learned on this.

Thanks you, best wishes.

Thanks. Cool, do you have a link to your thread?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by watchdog8110

Thanks for the video.

I could do a re-cut of the video and take everything out that gets debunked and add different footage in, etc.

What are we looking at here?

On the ISS one of the astronauts was at a work station , as far as I could tell then the round dark object moved into view and made some very odd directional changes . More than once it did this , with the white flashes from the right and left sides also more than once . Like it was a form of propulsion , there are no strings attached since it came from a live Nasa feed . That gave it more credibility , whether Space Vids saw it also is unknown but there it is .

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

thanx to you both (phoenix and v1rtu0s0) for the possible explanation. I have a question , which man made craft besides helicopters, can stop mid flight and stay perfectly still?
edit on 10/30/2011 by nikobellic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Hi I am sorry I do not know how to link to my thread but it is filed under; Is this a Ufo or Stealth Drone ?

Appreciated, thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nikobellic

Which clip are you referring to?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza

Here:

And here:

Wow, good catch. We should make a video with ATS only clips like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join