It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,000 Mayan Codices Discovered in Museum Basement, Mayan Prophecy to be Fulfilled 12-21-2012

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by bulla
further more your external link that has nothing to do with she who invites

What I posted was a link to a pic of a 3D map of the formation known as the Yonaguni Monument.
It is an underwater formation off the coast of the island of Yonaguni, Japan.

From the page where I got the picture/map::

Skeptics dismiss Yonaguni as just a natural rock formation, but many see it as plain evidence of an ancient seafaring culture the lost civilization of Atlantis

From the site at the url you gave concerning "she who invites":

In the waters around Okinawa and beyond to the small island of Yonaguni, divers located eight separate locations beginning in March 1995. That first sighting was equivocal - a provocative, squared structure, so encrusted with coral that its manmade identity was uncertain.

From the same page of the "she who invites" website you gave the url to:

Divers Find World's Oldest Building

by Trushar Barot

A STRUCTURE thought to be the world's oldest building, nearly twice the age of the great pyramids of Egypt, has been discovered. The rectangular stone ziggurat under the sea off the coast of Japan could be the first evidence of a previously unknown Stone Age civilisation, say archeologists.

The monument is 600ft wide and 90ft high and has been dated to at least 8000BC. The oldest pyramid in Egypt, the Step Pyramid at Saqqara, was constructed more than 5,000 years later.

The structure off Yonaguni, a small island southwest of Okinawa, was first discovered 75ft underwater by scuba divers 10 years ago and locals believed it was a natural phenomenon.

So, I think it's obvious that, unlike your glib claim about what my link "has to do" with, this has absolutely everything to do with your "she who invites" webpage, since both concern precisely the same natural underwater formation.

Regarding your other comment about me and what I've posted in the past, you'll pardon me if I don't recall such a thing ever happening. At least, not the way you tell it.

Harte
edit on 11/5/2011 by Harte because: (no reason given)

Well you asked for a link, you got one and it worked, did it not, so now what are you bitching about, in any case it was a link given to another member over and above your interests being from 4 years past memory,, you just stuck your nose in like a cyber bully, that you are, or is that a ATS surragate mind control goon who watches over the threads to make sure members dont get to hear or get any out side influance that may just have some reality or real truth in it,

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by bulla

It is challaning to see you trying to demonstrate your superior knowlage and wisdom of latin, all be it,

Hans: I didn’t use any Latin so I have no idea what you are talking about

I may be misstaken and is this not a site of myths and ledgions and lost civilisations, and to perhapps take some of that veniom and the hot wind out of your sails,in the not to distant future, it is not going to be salvaged by such accerdemicly skilled highrarcy

Hans: You might want to drop the fake misspellings and use paragraphs – it would add immeasurably to your readability

,it will be accomplished by hard and honerst work by real people who realy care for this planet and its ongoing existance and a real future for not only our children but there childrens childern, and you have nothing to fear, as I am not an demagog come to scorn you, or ideed some anitychrist, mearly a very concirned and strong but mercyfull person, who knows a great deal more about what is going on than the average puntter,

Hans: You seem to be a guy trying to be a poseur – and not being up to the challenge

Futher before I was forced into defending myself and my integraty, it was my intention to seek futher discussion in regrads to the newly dicoverd codices

Hans: News flash:::::there aren't any

and also the lost book of Nostradarmus how ever your antics along with others has seen that endevour curtailed ,while you have had me locked in a verbale jousting match that you so arrogantly now try to claim the interlectual and moral high ground and by defult

Hans: Making boastful and rather silly claims is an excellent way to make people think you aren't serious

edit on 5/11/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

Listen Hans I think your computer has a virus, its gone all segmented and disjointed, it happend right after I blew that venom and wind out of your sails, perhaps if you try to join it all back up again it might get better by itself

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

further more your external link that has nothing to do with she who invites

What I posted was a link to a pic of a 3D map of the formation known as the Yonaguni Monument.
It is an underwater formation off the coast of the island of Yonaguni, Japan.

From the page where I got the picture/map::

Skeptics dismiss Yonaguni as just a natural rock formation, but many see it as plain evidence of an ancient seafaring culture the lost civilization of Atlantis

From the site at the url you gave concerning "she who invites":

In the waters around Okinawa and beyond to the small island of Yonaguni, divers located eight separate locations beginning in March 1995. That first sighting was equivocal - a provocative, squared structure, so encrusted with coral that its manmade identity was uncertain.

From the same page of the "she who invites" website you gave the url to:

Divers Find World's Oldest Building

by Trushar Barot

A STRUCTURE thought to be the world's oldest building, nearly twice the age of the great pyramids of Egypt, has been discovered. The rectangular stone ziggurat under the sea off the coast of Japan could be the first evidence of a previously unknown Stone Age civilisation, say archeologists.

The monument is 600ft wide and 90ft high and has been dated to at least 8000BC. The oldest pyramid in Egypt, the Step Pyramid at Saqqara, was constructed more than 5,000 years later.

The structure off Yonaguni, a small island southwest of Okinawa, was first discovered 75ft underwater by scuba divers 10 years ago and locals believed it was a natural phenomenon.

So, I think it's obvious that, unlike your glib claim about what my link "has to do" with, this has absolutely everything to do with your "she who invites" webpage, since both concern precisely the same natural underwater formation.

Regarding your other comment about me and what I've posted in the past, you'll pardon me if I don't recall such a thing ever happening. At least, not the way you tell it.

Harte
edit on 11/5/2011 by Harte because: (no reason given)

Well you asked for a link, you got one and it worked, did it not, so now what are you bitching about, in any case it was a link given to another member over and above your interests being from 4 years past memory,, you just stuck your nose in like a cyber bully, that you are, or is that a ATS surragate mind control goon who watches over the threads to make sure members dont get to hear or get any out side influance that may just have some reality or real truth in it,

Further and hither to , and please dont get me wrong as I can see you are a fine analiyic reseacher and I take my hat of to your expertise and congratulate you on outlining on this primordial thread, data that many would never have seen, if it were not for both of our interests an our imput to this particular thread and it cold be said within every cloud there is a silver lining, but keep in mind that not every one that expresses ther views should automaticly be considered as an undersirable or an evil person that comes out of others ignorance

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
what I want to know is what do codex's have to do with the calender how is it they change the date i still dont understand if the date on the calender itself is correct then why do these "codex's" say otherwise and why is it only now that they are revealed sounds like folly manipulation to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RazielRabencuuk
what I want to know is what do codex's have to do with the calender how is it they change the date i still dont understand if the date on the calender itself is correct then why do these "codex's" say otherwise and why is it only now that they are revealed sounds like folly manipulation to me.

Leep Year

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Leep Year

Mayan stone gods
The two seperate stone gods represent active and inactive within the time spectum, incress gavity you incress the speed of time if you have studied the head dress of both the stone gods you see one has snakes at rest being slow inactive, while the other has snakes erect the 4 of as in a array being ative fast or incress in the speed of time

The Myans had the interlect and the, capasity as did Nostradarmus to access the time spectrum and or indeed travel via it, the snakes are a metafore for light waves and within that spectrum and its dynamics the driven element consists of 4 standing waves that are dynamic only in the laterial direction being only from east to west or visvera they being polerized in there frequancy lengths into the magnet North South and are staionary at all times, there for you could say that the time spectum moves sideways, it is for the same reason you see the sepents depicted upon the step pyramid and it being able to encress the speed of time by being able to encress the gravity threshold ,

However they the mayan civilisation were not the ony civilization to have this knowlage and wisdom

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Leep Year

Mayan stone gods
The two seperate stone gods represent active and inactive within the time spectum, incress gavity you incress the speed of time if you have studied the head dress of both the stone gods you see one has snakes at rest being slow inactive, while the other has snakes erect the 4 of as in a array being ative fast or incress in the speed of time

The Myans had the interlect and the, capasity as did Nostradarmus to access the time spectrum and or indeed travel via it, the snakes are a metafore for light waves and within that spectrum and its dynamics the driven element consists of 4 standing waves that are dynamic only in the laterial direction being only from east to west or visvera they being polerized in there frequancy lengths into the magnet North South and are staionary at all times, there for you could say that the time spectum moves sideways, it is for the same reason you see the sepents depicted upon the step pyramid and it being able to encress the speed of time by being able to encress the gravity threshold ,

However they the mayan civilisation were not the ony civilization to have this knowlage and wisdom

Further more I point out when trying to date events in acient histor given there capsasity to move in time, then this causes a logistical nightmare

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Leep Year

Mayan stone gods

Further more I point out when trying to date events in acient histor given there capsasity to move in time, then this causes a logistical nightmare

Something that may be of entret and given it is a perequasit, when making claims that one must provide a link to the sorce of the data, within ones claim, in respect its like asking one to provide a link to one wisdom , however, I am logisticly unable to post any link but i will try this, by explaining that the Nostradarmus crypitic Rose, is in fact a compete schermatic dipicting time, and the picture By Robert Fludd the Rose 1633, which Im sure some one like harte could soon post a copy of on here for all to see,

where I point out for interets, with in that cryptic picture Nostradarmus tells you, its all to do with time, by including the meterfore for time being the dipiction of the serpents, and if you see in forground of Rosey cross and upon the ground and accross the picture the dipection of a snakes body

Then see beyond and under the right had post of the trillis the head of a snake with its body going back under building, then see further back again, see two more there, as I have claimed there is four waves in the dynamics of the driven ellerment of the time spectrum, and Nostradarmus is using , is pointing out the picture is a posting from back then as a time capsual for this time now, it being a message of time sent in time on a static framed formatt

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Leep Year

Mayan stone gods

Something that may be of entret and given it is a perequasit, when making claims that one must provide a link to the sorce of the data, within ones claim, in respect its like asking one to provide a link to one wisdom , however, I am logisticly unable to post any link but i will try this, by explaining that the Nostradarmus crypitic Rose, is in fact a compete schermatic dipicting time, and the picture By Robert Fludd the Rose 1633, which Im sure some one like harte could soon post a copy of on here for all to see,

where I point out for interets, with in that cryptic picture Nostradarmus tells you, its all to do with time, by including the meterfore for time being the dipiction of the serpents, and if you see in forground of Rosey cross and upon the ground and accross the picture the dipection of a snakes body

Then see beyond and under the right had post of the trillis the head of a snake with its body going back under building, then see further back again, see two more there, as I have claimed there is four waves in the dynamics of the driven ellerment of the time spectrum, and Nostradarmus is using , is pointing out the picture is a posting from back then as a time capsual for this time now, it being a message of time sent in time on a static framed formatt

And if its crossed your, yes I can accurratly read the intire crypitic picture and completely decode what he is saying

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
While this comment may be some what of the subject matter
I have just discovered something upon the Pyramid link, that I have been searching for, for a very long time, and that was a connection between the mayan civilazation, and Giza and also Nostradarmus and I have finaly succeded and I share it with ATS members

It is the essents of time its itself, being life itself, being there is within the Pyramid, upon its wall a picuture, its stated, its the flower of life, and I tell you its the Rose, now there is a primordial thead, if ever there was one and thank you ATS bulla the joiner of the dotts

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I have just discovered something upon the Pyramid link, that I have been searching for, for a very long time, and that was a connection between the mayan civilazation, and Giza and also Nostradarmus and I have finaly succeded and I share it with ATS members

It is the essents of time its itself, being life itself, being there is within the Pyramid, upon its wall a picuture, its stated, its the flower of life, and I tell you its the Rose, now there is a primordial thead, if ever there was one and thank you ATS bulla the joiner of the dotts

Further if it is my presants upon, and comments, are found to be affence, please feel free to say someing , there by out lining your greavance,and if it is the case that, I can be found to be wantant, then I shall vacate it

Further still I bring to your notice, consirning the lost book of Nostradarmus, and depictions there in, and draw a line under one spercific picture being the Golden challice and the serpent, and the three red dots, there being four in all, given he paints in crypitic,and the serpents are all to do with time and gravity, and I take this oppertunaty to inform you that his picture of the Rose has nothing to do with religion, instead its all to do with, time and Gravity being specific gravity, and that being the direct and primordial cause of climate change and where it is taking us all

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Further if it is my presants upon, and comments, are found to be affence, please feel free to say someing , there by out lining your greavance,and if it is the case that, I can be found to be wantant, then I shall vacate it

Further still I bring to your notice, consirning the lost book of Nostradarmus, and depictions there in, and draw a line under one spercific picture being the Golden challice and the serpent, and the three red dots, there being four in all, given he paints in crypitic,and the serpents are all to do with time and gravity, and I take this oppertunaty to inform you that his picture of the Rose has nothing to do with religion, instead its all to do with, time and Gravity being specific gravity, and that being the direct and primordial cause of climate change and where it is taking us all

And again another picture that I feel sure that you will all agree, is that of 9/11 , myself I am confordant that it is, this then brings this lost book , very close to our time frame, ineed, fluctuations in core specific gravity is a primordial cause of earth quakes hello Oklahoma, hope everyone is safe,

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

And again another picture that I feel sure that you will all agree, is that of 9/11 , myself I am confordant that it is, this then brings this lost book , very close to our time frame, ineed, fluctuations in core specific gravity is a primordial cause of earth quakes hello Oklahoma, hope everyone is safe,

My quote/
Knowlage is useless to manking, without wisdom, and understaning it, for without accomplishing this, he is doomed

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

So,do I misunderstand when you talk about Giza ,the Mayans and Nostradamus that a rose connects them all?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

My quote/
Knowlage is useless to manking, without wisdom, and understaning it, for without accomplishing this, he is doomed

Perhaps I should ellaberate a little further and explain what I mean, i see a great deal of knowlage, being technowlage, computers etc etc and all manner of medical and other addvancments, but amongst all this I see little or no real wisdom for humanity, only greed and self graterfacation on the possetion level, very soon you may see the street children and the destertute, will have a hand held computer, and yet, still being destertute and homeless

So my question is, have we lost our way? as far as wisdom goes, and I think that mankind has a very very steep learning curve in front of him, and very little time in which to accomplish what should have been done many many years ago

and I add, this as a personal view, and under no sercomstances am I, or do I claim the high moral ground, its just an observation

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Listen Hans I think your computer has a virus, its gone all segmented and disjointed, it happend right after I blew that venom and wind out of your sails, perhaps if you try to join it all back up again it might get better by itself

I'll translate that as: I'm what you allege and so I will ignore your comments, lol. You really need to work on your persona, the 'messiah' who cannot spell but has good grammar has been done before, and much better, please try again.

only greed and self graterfacation on the possetion level,

Spoken like a westerner who doesn't realize there is a real world out there where this doesn't apply......not much of a messiah are you? Sp poseur where is the evidence for your claims and why are you continuing to hijack this thread?
edit on 6/11/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

So,do I misunderstand when you talk about Giza ,the Mayans and Nostradamus that a rose connects them all?

Hello mate you caught me by surprise,, but to answer you question yes defernatly it dose indeed it has a primordial lock that confirms what I new was correct, I just could not prove it , and as you may well know I am a person who likes to smell touch taste hear and see evidance before I will intertain it, and thanks for the responce I thought I was talking to my self there for some time, liken to a classroom with no pupiles , and this iformation I shall now look further into the subject of the rose garden as to whether it was a place for the philosophers to air there understandinds

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Hello mate you caught me by surprise,, but to answer you question yes defernatly it dose indeed it has a primordial lock that confirms what I new was correct, I just could not prove it , and as you may well know I am a person who likes to smell touch taste hear and see evidance before I will intertain it, and thanks for the responce I thought I was talking to my self there for some time, liken to a classroom with no pupiles , and this iformation I shall now look further into the subject of the rose garden as to whether it was a place for the philosophers to air there understandinds

look hans its getting difficult to defend my issue as your comments are not coming through in any secuance and are appearing wilyl nilly all be it I can still make out your vain and miss guided bleating about I have hijacked this thread how propostrious, there has been megaspace between my postings to carry on what ever bissness require, and are you implying what I have had to say is out of foucus for this thread

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

how will they know which skulls are the real ones
there are that many now loads of fakes

EDIT:no edit
edit on 6/11/2011 by maryhinge because: removed added

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Dalke07

how will they know which skulls are the real ones
there are that many now loads of fakes

EDIT:no edit
edit on 6/11/2011 by maryhinge because: removed added

Please excuse me for butting in as I dont want to be yet again accussed of hijacking this thred and what I perhapps have to say the powers that be, may not also understand the logistics and the crystalography within the original skulls which I have knowlage of

The simplest way to tell a fake from a real one, then place a thermomitor some five meters away both the scull and the thermomator being in the full sunlight if the scull, eyes being aligned directly at the thermomitor then two results will accure one the tempreture will rise by 30 to 50 degrees C , or the thermomitor will burst from high tempreture

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join