It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,000 Mayan Codices Discovered in Museum Basement, Mayan Prophecy to be Fulfilled 12-21-2012

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
message from bulla, if someone can post on this thread Nostradarmus Rose and inclusive of the solar king and luna queen by Robert Fludd 16 33 I shall decode the crypitic message within, and as far as Mayan philosophy, it would go far to fast for the average punter of todays era, as they were a thousnad light years ahead of us back then, you obiviously have not understood the meanings of the two stone gods and the symboles of the serpents, that are upon there heads, it is that of the same wisdom of the pyramids and that of Horus the (RA) god

And while the punter sleeps there are things that are yet useen things of grave importants to the ongoing existance of mankind going under foot upon Earth being the killing of the Mayan Rainbow Serpents upon the Atomic scale being that of the the Solar King and the luna queen being upon Hydro H2o@ atomic (6) the mists

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I am usually very open minded, but as soon as I saw Drunvalo Melchizedek's name I knew it was BS.

Drunvalo Melchizedek is a scam artist plain and simple.

I'm all about learning new stuff but when it is associated with known frauds I draw the line.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

This thread is not about Drunvalo Melchizedek .. lo0l

I don't like him to0 or that what he saying ..

Read this posts and other info on this thread, when one time put title or first post don't have possibility to change them ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aztec calendar stone

I'm interested most about that is our Sun and Earth or solar system going through some changes ..

I want to research that maximum and think ancient civilization know that subject more from us today

We are in solar maximum and other changes are present in our solar system and on Earth to0 ..

Possibility of influence can be spiritually with this "galactic alignments" or physical strong and negative influence to planet Earth ..

If we have strong influence of that "galactic alignment " 2012 on Earth or Sun etc, we feel very big changes this year around December 22, 2011..

So we know what we can expect, because Sun will not be to far from that position in center of our galaxy from 2011 and 2012 when you look from Earth ..

Peace ..

edit on 4-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

I agree with your take.

Big changes are happening, especially with alignments.

It's just when I see anything associated with known scam artists, it is like a turd in the punch bowl.

I would have to say the codecs are a great find and your OP and links are good information, minus Drunvalo.

What I do believe is that if people open up they will not need any documents or proof, because everything is within each one of us.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I would have to say the codecs are a great find and your OP and links are good information, minus Drunvalo.

And minus the codices, which have not been "found" and are thus not a "find," great or otherwise.

Harte

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07

I am usually very open minded, but as soon as I saw Drunvalo Melchizedek's name I knew it was BS.

Drunvalo Melchizedek is a scam artist plain and simple.

I'm all about learning new stuff but when it is associated with known frauds I draw the line.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

This thread is not about Drunvalo Melchizedek .. lo0l

I don't like him to0 or that what he saying ..

Read this posts and other info on this thread, when one time put title or first post don't have possibility to change them ..

Aztec calendar stone

I'm interested most about that is our Sun and Earth or solar system going through some changes ..

I want to research that maximum and think ancient civilization know that subject more from us today

We are in solar maximum and other changes are present in our solar system and on Earth to0 ..

Possibility of influence can be spiritually with this "galactic alignments" or physical strong and negative influence to planet Earth ..

If we have strong influence of that "galactic alignment " 2012 on Earth or Sun etc, we feel very big changes this year around December 22, 2011..

So we know what we can expect, because Sun will not be to far from that position in center of our galaxy from 2011 and 2012 when you look from Earth ..

Peace ..

edit on 4-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

In regards to the lost book of Nostradarmus and the assumption in regards to the picture of the golden challus and the snake or serpent, it the snake dose not represent evil at all, the snake or serpent represents the white rainbows there being within the Mayan culture both the Red and White Rainbows that represent mother nature, he Nostrudarmus is showing that, mother nature is bleeding, or he is try to show, or warn us that there is a problem with the primordial essants of earth, I only wish I new how to paste the picture of the Nostradarmus crypic Rose on this thread and I would explain it further, as it also contains the Serpents but few people can ever see them, it shows the future all be it,it is a crypitic, and there is very good reasons why he incrypted it within the rose, as if it were known he may have lost his head, so to speak, for speaking of such knowlage as it speaks of another god and his wisdom

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Why do you think this? There is no indication that ancient man knew more about the Universe, solar system, or Sun than modern man. In fact there is plenty of indicators that they knew less. For example take the Haab, which is the Mayan solar calendar, it did not account for the fact that a year is not an exact 365 days. These claims that ancient man knew more than us seem to hearken back to the 18th and 19th century concept of the noble savage.
edit on 11/4/2011 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Dalke07

Why do you think this? There is no indication that ancient man knew more about the Universe, solar system, or Sun than modern man. In fact there is plenty of indicators that they knew less. For example take the Haab, which is the Mayan solar calendar, it did not account for the fact that a year is not an exact 365 days. These claims that ancient man knew more than us seem to hearken back to the 18th and 19th century concept of the noble savage.
edit on 11/4/2011 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

I dont quiet get your drift, in regarding noble savage in the 18/1900 in any case the so called dating of events and structures, such as the pyramids cannot be established, but I would assume that they were not have been designed by noble savages, and there is a great deal of data now being uncovered and being presented that shows the ancients did indeed possess knowlage that still to day dose not exist or remains unexplained

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
I dont quiet get your drift, in regarding noble savage in the 18/1900 in any case the so called dating of events and structures, such as the pyramids cannot be established,

The date of construction of the Great Pyramid cannot be established right down to the exact day, but it has been established that it was constructed during the reign of Khufu. That is an incontrovertible fact, regardless of what you prefer to think.

Harte

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

The point I'm making that this belief that ancient man knew more than we currently do due to them living in simpler times, or what have you, is very anachronistic. For example people keep claiming that the Mayan calendar is the most accurate calendar ever devised. I fail to see how that's true when they didn't even account for the extra .25 days every year. There's also the oft-repeated claims that they knew more about the solar system than us, and yet there is no indication that they knew of any planets beyond those you can see with the naked eye. Ancient man achieved some remarkable things in his day, so why do we need to conflate his legacy with lies?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

I dont quiet get your drift, in regarding noble savage in the 18/1900 in any case the so called dating of events and structures, such as the pyramids cannot be established,

The date of construction of the Great Pyramid cannot be established right down to the exact day, but it has been established that it was constructed during the reign of Khufu. That is an incontrovertible fact, regardless of what you prefer to think.

Harte

How was talking about Giza system

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Harte

And what is the "Giza system?"

Harte

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

The point I'm making that this belief that ancient man knew more than we currently do due to them living in simpler times, or what have you, is very anachronistic. For example people keep claiming that the Mayan calendar is the most accurate calendar ever devised. I fail to see how that's true when they didn't even account for the extra .25 days every year. There's also the oft-repeated claims that they knew more about the solar system than us, and yet there is no indication that they knew of any planets beyond those you can see with the naked eye. Ancient man achieved some remarkable things in his day, so why do we need to conflate his legacy with lies?

Then in this case google mayan stone relief, and studing this gentelman very carefully and then tell me what is it he is wearing upon his back, that has large belt around his waste also see arm controls for same see bare feet and legs this is not some chinese fire cracker he has on, then see head controll peace at top of and see four snakes standing straight up, then see two Mayan stone Gods see headress one with snakes at rest all coiled up, see other stone god see same snakes, but again standing up, the same as back pack, then when you have done that then read some of my posts upon pyramid O,Rion blueprint where I expose what the Giza system is and how it works and what it used for and please enjoy the read as I said things are being uncovered every day and given what I out line then you can ponder how many pyramids there are accross the world, then google she who waits and see complete 155ks of stone city with the worlds largest pyramid in the centre and all this underwater of okanawa Japan and further if the O,Rion blueprint is correct then that gives a date of 12,000 years foe Giza read my explanation for Sphinx

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Harte

And what is the "Giza system?"

Harte
the Giza Pyramids system

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I'm assuming you're referring to Pacal's sarcophagus lid at Palenque. This is a depiction of Pacal moving on to Xibalba, the Underworld. Similar iconography is used throughout the Mayan empire and in fact dates back to the Olmecs.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I read the article and was disappointed. You would think if a 1000+ codices were found, plus even more others in different locations, there would be additional information.....but there isn't. Same 'ole same 'ole.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

I'm assuming you're referring to Pacal's sarcophagus lid at Palenque. This is a depiction of Pacal moving on to Xibalba, the Underworld. Similar iconography is used throughout the Mayan empire and in fact dates back to the Olmecs.

No its a stone relief from upon a wall thats now housed in there musiam and its a color relief full size

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
I read the article and was disappointed. You would think if a 1000+ codices were found, plus even more others in different locations, there would be additional information.....but there isn't. Same 'ole same 'ole.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Gridrebel because:

What is it that you were hoping to find within the codices I have some knowlage that is not commanly known or perhapps not at all, to this I can tell you that the entire primordial bases for there civilazation was based around the both Rainbows being the Red and the White

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

then google she who waits and see complete 155ks of stone city with the worlds largest pyramid in the centre and all this underwater of okanawa Japan

And this refers to Yonaguni.

There is no city underwater near Yonaguni-Jima.

Come to think of it, there's no pyramid either.

You just say whatever comes to mind, don't you bulla? Sort of a stream of consciousness thing.

Is your first name "Fulla?"

and further if the O,Rion blueprint is correct then that gives a date of 12,000 years foe Giza

You aren't aware of the glyphs naming Khufu found in sealed, unreachable chambers in the GP? And the other obviously Egyptian glyphs between the huge stones? Extending several feet back in cracks between these stones?

Originally posted by bulla read my explanation for Sphinx

I prefer my fiction well-written.

Harte

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Then you're going to have to give me a link. I search for "Mayan stone relief" and the first hits are for the lid at Palenque. Also, the only full-color image I'm finding is a replica of the lid at Palenque.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

then google she who waits and see complete 155ks of stone city with the worlds largest pyramid in the centre and all this underwater of okanawa Japan

And this refers to Yonaguni.

There is no city underwater near Yonaguni-Jima.

Come to think of it, there's no pyramid either.

You just say whatever comes to mind, don't you bulla? Sort of a stream of consciousness thing.

Is your first name "Fulla?"

and further if the O,Rion blueprint is correct then that gives a date of 12,000 years foe Giza

You aren't aware of the glyphs naming Khufu found in sealed, unreachable chambers in the GP? And the other obviously Egyptian glyphs between the huge stones? Extending several feet back in cracks between these stones?

Originally posted by bulla read my explanation for Sphinx

I prefer my fiction well-written.

Harte

It just so happens that I have dug though my files and have found the data and I dont come here to be brow beaten by someone that runs of on tangents and makes wild accusations that will not and cannot be substanceated that thinks they are the gardian of any thread, so open ones ears mate and who knows you may just learn somthing new that you know abserlutly nothing about firstlyto attened to your wants see Underwater Ancient city Japan Goddess Izananami she who Invites I am an old bloke and sometimes it takes some time to saught the old draws that get shofeled around of the decades

And further I dont need to find any old documents in relation to the pyramids I have more data currant on them than any existing Musieam or any secret files held by any Egyptolagists in fact files not even ever seen yet let alone discovered Yee of little wisdom

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join