Over 1,000 Mayan Codices Discovered in Museum Basement, Mayan Prophecy to be Fulfilled 12-21-2012

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
Attention Wacko Central. There are no Aliens, no Killer Comet, and no NWO. The Mayans were one step removed from a cave and not one Conspiracy mentioned on these pages, Before its News or Alex Jones, etc. has EVER been proven. Life is about living and death and making the best of what you can in between. Come forth from mom’s basement, stop aligning your figurines in perfect rows, talk to a girl then do not stalk her, get a job, and make something of yourselves you pitiful losers.
edit on 1-11-2011 by MissingRonnieR because: Mayan Aleins

TPTB and NWO exist and since some of the skulls cannot be duplicated even with todays tech, there ought to be something to the skulls, who knows. Best to keep an open mind.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
TPTB and NWO exist and since some of the skulls cannot be duplicated even with todays tech,

Bolded portion = outright lie.

Harte

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Who are you? Curious7 or curiousWA??? Did you forget which account you were supposed to respond as? How many accounts do you have? Is this ethical? How much time do you have on your hands?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
My bull**** detector just went off...

1. Mayan date 12-21-12: Wow, didn't know the Mayans had a Christian calendar date in mind for those repeating numbers.
2. Crystal skulls are in many cases privately owned. Nobody will get all 13.
3. How do you know there were only 13? Are they numbered, as in "1 of 13, 2 of 13, etc.."?
4. 1000 codices just found? Then it says they were studied for 10 years? Contradiction.

Back to the imagineering, bull****ters.

The skulls are numbered on the base along with "made in China "

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I dunno. It could be a lot of things. It's near term enough that we won't have to wait long to find out though.

I went to the ceremony at The Serpent Mound last Saturday. I only live a couple hours away. And I thought it would be a nice opportunity to see an actual Mayan ceremony. They had some of the skulls there...I don't know if it was all of them. It was sunny all afternoon until just about ten minutes before the actual ceremony started, a small rain cloud blew in and over. We got a few sprinkles on us...nothing major. Funny thing though. Less than two minutes after The Elder who was leading it and others who were with him to drum and chant and so, started down the path that encircles the Serpent Mound itself, leading the five or six hundred people who came to participate, I heard a murmur from the crowd at large. The people who had not yet actually started walking, but were waiting their turn to follow were pointing at the sky. I looked up and saw that the little cloud which was now opposite the Sun from us, had formed a rainbow across the sky. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows?

It may well be that the skulls themselves are nothing mystical. Maybe they are even fakes! Does that actually matter though? Are you sure? I do know that interest in this phenomenon is growing. On 11-11-11 they will do a ceremony that supposedly is only performed every 26,000 years, in some sort of preparation for the 12-21-12 ceremony. In the meantime Cirque de Soleil will be performing a different special performance, honoring each of the solstices and equinoxes. This all culminates with a final one performed atop the Pyramid. Here's a quote from the site.

"At 11:11 PM, on the night of the 2012 Winter Solstice spectacular, at the exact moment when our Sun and the Earth go into alignment with the center of the galaxy, the Elders, and the Cirque de Soleil performers will present a guided meditation that will unite over two-billion viewers in their hearts and open the space for all of humanity to embrace the unconditionally-loving light of the Divine Feminine. The time has come; the 'Quarantine' is about to be lifted. This event, and all of the ceremonies and performances leading up to it, are the manifestation of a dream, and of a rise in consciousness that will help us to remember who we really are and guide us out of the darkness into the Light."

That'll be about two billion people all over the planet watching and focusing on oneness and world peace, all at the same time. Could that have an effect, even if the skulls themselves are just ordinary stones? Since about 1998, Princeton University has been conducting research into the effect of human consciousness on random number generators all over the world. Before 9-11 and before Lady Di's death, there were very statistically significant changes in these numbers. And they've gathered the results of hundreds of other events where millions or billions of people became aware of something and focused their attention on it. Same thing. How could that affect a random distribution pattern half a world away?

teilhard.global-mind.org...

www.pppl.gov...

Quantum Physics now tells us that causality is an illusion. That in order for something to become "real"...IOWs collapse a probability wave into actual existence, there has to be an observer. In the most reproduced scientific experiment on the planet, the Double Slit Experiment, if no one observes the data, you get a wave-type probability distribution pattern. If someone looks at it, you get a particle pattern. No exceptions. Even if you record the data and seal it up for a year, before you decide whether or not to look at it. Same thing.

At the ceremony I was at, Hunbatz Men spoke a message of Oneness of everyone and everything. If our "reality" is just a hologram, as some very distinguished scientists believe...and as do I....then it is possible that a couple billion people simultaneously concentrating on that, might allow our hologram to be re-programmed with the information of that reality, rather than the one we currently experience. Again, I don't know. This is speculation. But, I can imagine a mechanism whereby it could happen. So, I'm keeping an open mind. Certainly we see that just the few thousands of people Occupying Everywhere are having a worldwide effect.

Stay well.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpalderson
I was at the 13 Crystal Skull Ceremony yesterday at Serpent Mound, Ohio. As Hentz Men and the 13 guardians were rounding the head of the serpent with the skulls a huge rainbow appeared out of nowhere over the mound. It was really awesome to see. Also as we were chanting there were butterflies flying around and landing on people. You usually don't see butterflies late October in Ohio. So glad I went!

Cool! I was there too. I was going to oad some pics and video, but the upload function is down for some reason. Here's a link to my photostream though with some.

www.flickr.com...@N00/

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
It all seems plausible but I have yet to hear of some kind of cut and dry prophecy from the mayans that foretells of a coming apocalypse, and on that date. A lot of gray area and assumptions but at least it all kind of "leans" in that direction. Well it's almost 2012 so I guess we will find out soon enough.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Capitalize on the situation and make $$ make $$$

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
interesting. all this back and forth as to what the mayan's believe.

so...do they believe the world is gonna end next year, according to this story? cuz it was always my understanding that the "official" mayans that are left have all denounced that prophecy and said it was all misinterpreted.

this stuff is sooo interesting. S&F for you...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enderdog
Quantum Physics now tells us that causality is an illusion. That in order for something to become "real"...IOWs collapse a probability wave into actual existence, there has to be an observer. In the most reproduced scientific experiment on the planet, the Double Slit Experiment, if no one observes the data, you get a wave-type probability distribution pattern. If someone looks at it, you get a particle pattern. No exceptions. Even if you record the data and seal it up for a year, before you decide whether or not to look at it. Same thing.

That last bolded bit is a statement of philosophy, not science, as it implies a thing we cannot possibly know.

After all, there's no telling what's been recorded until it is observed.

It's like an unopened letter. Do you think the paper the letter was written on does not exist until you detect it, either by opening the envelope or by feeling for it through the envelope?

It's possible, but I doubt it.

Also, collapsing a probability wave does not bring something into existence. The thing existed prior to the collapse, just in a state of superposition.

And your hologram thing is also wrong. The theory goes that the entire 4-D universe is an holographic projection of information that exists in a 2-D layer on the boundary of the universe.

Us thinking about something isn't going to alter the information on the boundary of the universe. After all, we would be mere projections under the theory.

Harte

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Ok joke is co0l, here some info for Aztec calendar stone and the return of Quetzalcoatl ..

If 2012 will be at the bottom of the Aztec calendar looks to my like maybe we have problem ..

That tongue for Sun have significance to my like some time for powerful solar activity or solar cataclysm ..

Think we need to research this Aztec calendar more and find when be that time at the bottom of the Aztec calendar when is tongue pointed ..

I' m interested too for that "ball" or planet at bottom, maybe is Venus but can find anything for now

Don't have mach explanation for Aztec calendar online, if some member understood or have info for Aztec calendar please post all ..

We have also Venus transit in 2012, Mayan have very strong connection with Venus or "worship" of that planet ..

Before 2004, the last pair of transits were in December 1874 and December 1882. The first of a pair of transits of Venus in the beginning of the 21st century took place on 8 June 2004 and the next will be on 6 June 2012. After 2012, subsequent transits of Venus will be in December 2117 and December 2125.[1][2] A transit of Venus can be safely observed by taking the same precautions

en.wikipedia.org...
www.authenticmaya.com...
alignment2012.com...

Discover Magazine: Mayans and Venus

Venus was the Mayan god of death and rebirth. Learn more about the importance of Venus worship to the Mayan culture on Discovery Channel's "Discover Magazine."

videos.howstuffworks.com...
videos.howstuffworks.com...

2012: The Return Of Quetzalcoatl Part 1/12 - audio

www.disclose.tv...

Aztec calendar stone

en.wikipedia.org...

THE AZTEC CALENDAR STONE

www.astro.virginia.edu...

Quetzalcoatl

en.wikipedia.org...

AZTEC DAY-COUNT CONCEPTUAL ILLUSTRATION

www.azteccalendar.info...

2012 and the return of Ketzalkoatl.

Find the real meaning of 2012, Quetzalcoatl, Tezkatlipoka, Huitzilopochtli, Xipe Totek.

www.world-mysteries.com...

www.astro.virginia.edu...

www.t-a-d-a.com...

Animation of Native Time-keeping System follows the concepts as explained in the illustration reprint directly below. The basis for this meshing-gear interpretive representation is derived from Diego Duran's eyewitness statements and so configured to produce similar results. The icon that is refered to as the Aztec Calendar is in fact from Toltec science arriving at Tenochtitlan from Cholula in 1375, originating from Teotihuacan before that. It is the calendar of the Fifth Sun, whose days were counted in darkness. It began when two self-sacrificing human messengers were transformed into spirits and woke up the sun and moon, thus saving the Earth.

www.azteccalendar.info...

All go0d information are very welcome ..

Find some very interesting thread from 2007 ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any possibility moderators to put this post on front of this thread because will be lost to mach pages, thank you anyway ..

Peace ..
edit on 3-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Evil Skulls

[

I am sure these Crystal Skulls are pure evil ! And the elders? Well lets just say they are more than what they would have people to believe! These abominations were burried apart for a very good reasons, they are extremely powerful and if fell in the wrong hands could be unimaginable to say the very least!!

The skulls found thier way into the hands of the people they selected,they are more than people can understand!
What they are really doing is opening up one of the portals (gates) and believe me it's not a gate to Disneyland!
If your not familiar with the gates, I suggest you look at the links below and see for yourself!
Doesen't it seem a bit peculiar that people are being led to believe it's a awakeining for the good of mankind and mother earth?.. Oh how Satan loves to decieve the masses, and it's what he does best!

Mankind has no idea how very dark and sinister the real agenda is, but you better believe most of our perverse criminal satanic government does! These rituals thier doing will have catastroffic reprecussions on all mankind, if not battled in prayer by our nation that was founded under "God the real God," not thier god (Lucifer)
The last ceremony isin't the L.A. one, it's 12/21/2012 in Mexcio at The Cirque de Soleil (PYRAMID OF THE SUN)
in Chichen Itza (the Winter Solstice)the great shift of the ages, may God help us!

There is nothing good about these skulls, the are cursed and will bring in a new age alright" the age of pure evil hell on earth! Please pray to the Lord Jesus Christ for deliverence for our nation, for our citys and our people, I fear it's the only thing that can combat this evil! The prince of the air ( satan) is comming down to earth and he's bringing his angels (nephilium) with him and they are supernatural!

Woe" to the earths people satan comes and knows he has but a short time! Don't be decieved it is written in scripture the FALSE christ comes first on the 6th trumphLuke10:18,Rev 6:2 the REAL Jesus comes on the 7th
trumph, don't be decieved!
May The Living God Bless each and Everyone!

projectavalon.net...

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
My intuition tells me this is part of a hoax...created by Hunbatz Men and Drunvalo Melchizedek....in order to sell their books...and whatever else they have going on...to amass more money.

I believe a lot of their (so-called) truth is fake and has been made fairly recently. I believe these men are charlatans.

Please read the above....(I am repeating)......I'm just saying.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I liked the last video in the OP until it tried to tell me I was going to hell for playing World of Warcraft and reading Harry Potter. Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mezedok7

You know who also like to deceive the masses? Con men. That's exactly who's perpetuating this nonsense regarding the crystal skulls. They are modern fabrications and the only Maya that Hunbatz Men is leading are those looking to make some money off their genetics.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
I liked the last video in the OP until it tried to tell me I was going to hell for playing World of Warcraft and reading Harry Potter. Give me a break.

I agree.

I mean, yeah, you're going to Hell, alright.

But not for Potter or WOW.

Harte

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Supposed mayan elders who are in fact witch doctors and demon worshippers are opening gateways or portals within the usa . From new york to the serpent mound, from illinois to sedona with tibetan monks. These 13 "shamans" have been given a free pass to defile america babylon even more and open the 11.11.11 gateway in the city of the (fallen) angels.

this is their website: www.Crystalskulls.Com...

on 11+11+11 they culminate their perverse and satanic act at the lax sheraton hotel by opening the los angeles gateway on parallel 33° with the use of 13 crystal skulls (skull and bones).

these skulls are akin to the 13 alien demon skulls portrayed by lucas and spielberg in the indiana jones movie from 2008.

is there anything sacred in channelling demonic interdimensionals through these biophotonic conductors that couple to your dna wavelength and allows legions to infested all who are present?

also i find it just a bit meaningful the name of the school to be melkezedek ,there is only one king of kings (melke means king in hebrew) and( zedek means lord =priest) in hebrew! that is jesus name he is the only one he came from the king line through the god our father, and his mother father was a levitical priest.

satan is well knowen for copying everything that christ does !..?..he is returning as a angel of lite antichrist (instead of christ) the fake, and will be sitting in the very tempel mount pretending to be god

heres a link to the elders speaking at the united nations aka nwq (the beast)

www.Ipsterraviva.Net...

the more i dig the better the pieces fit! check it out for your self?..

i dont believe the end of the world is on 12/21/2012 only god knows when and the two whittnesis havent gotten here" and they stay for 3 1/2 years?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/3/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mezedok7

The reason why the crystal skulls from the 4th Indiana Jones movie are akin to the actual crystal skulls is because Lucas and Spielberg were influenced by the actual "mythology" surrounding the "real" crystal skulls. Much in the same way they were influenced by the mythology of the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail. There's no hidden message there. They simply tapped into the mythology of the New Age culture and made a movie about it. Also, I suggest you familiarize yourself with Drunvalo Melchizedek. He's no antichrist. He's a con man from Sedona, AZ whose actual name is Bernard Perona.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am usually very open minded, but as soon as I saw Drunvalo Melchizedek's name I knew it was BS.

Drunvalo Melchizedek is a scam artist plain and simple.

I'm all about learning new stuff but when it is associated with known frauds I draw the line.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

NASA tells us the asteriod YU55 is to give us a flyby on 8th November. its the same time as the Crystal Scull Ceremonies and Journey from Sedona to Los Angeles.
Good Vibes

new topics
top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join