It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,000 Mayan Codices Discovered in Museum Basement, Mayan Prophecy to be Fulfilled 12-21-2012

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by bulla

Then you're going to have to give me a link. I search for "Mayan stone relief" and the first hits are for the lid at Palenque. Also, the only full-color image I'm finding is a replica of the lid at Palenque.

But look as you your self appear, in some moderation to be some what of a font of knowlage, except when your mouth is going faster than your brain, there is a set of Glyphs that I am having trouble finding and I give but one of that may jog your brain, and that its one of three the last of which given in Glyphs one must read back the front being from right to left then its the first one its a drawing of a pyramid with a very large water tank depicted on top, very unusual the last time I located this precise glyph was some 14 years ago

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

Then you're going to have to give me a link. I search for "Mayan stone relief" and the first hits are for the lid at Palenque. Also, the only full-color image I'm finding is a replica of the lid at Palenque.

well without going there myself dose he or dose he not have a back pack on with arm controls and a helmet with four snake sticking up, if not then your not looking hard enough, further more did you take the time upon Gaza Orion blue print to see some 20 odd posts back or was it a case of skinny dipping and you just looked at the last post which consinred the Sphinx and is relationship to rain, Gold, and Rubies being Sapphires, you should remember the old addage less hast less waste

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

It just so happens that I have dug though my files and have found the data and I dont come here to be brow beaten by someone that runs of on tangents and makes wild accusations that will not and cannot be substanceated

Layout of Yonaguni "monument:"

Show me the pyramid.

For that matter, show me the city.

I'm a pretty old guy too, bulla. But you still don't know what you're talking about.

And further I dont need to find any old documents in relation to the pyramids I have more data currant on them than any existing Musieam or any secret files held by any Egyptolagists in fact files not even ever seen yet let alone discovered Yee of little wisdom

They're not such "old files." actually.

The glyphs in the relieving chambers have been known for quite some time, yes. But the fact that they extend back deep between the large stones that makeup the walls, ceilings and floors of those chambers is a relatively recent discovery.

I also showed them the sign of life, the sign of a pyramid, and an inscription that says, “year 17 of Khufu’s reign.” The most interesting discovery here that I found was graffiti written behind one of the blocks that no one else could have written except the workmen who moved this stone.

source

Because many here have an unreasonable penchant for discounting everything Hawass (the author of the above) says, I include this from Graham Hancock's website:

However, in December 1997, Dr Zahi Hawass allowed me to spend an entire day exploring these chambers. There were no restrictions on where I looked and I had ample time to examine the hieroglyphs closely, under powerful lights. Cracks in some of the joints reveal hieroglyphs set far back into the masonry. No 'forger' could possibly have reached in there after the blocks had been set in place - blocks, I should add, that weigh tens of tons each and that are immovably interlinked with one another. The only reasonable conclusion is the one which orthodox Egyptologists have already long held - namely that the hieroglyphs are genuine Old Kingdom graffiti and that they were daubed on the blocks before construction began.

Sorry. The pyramids date to the Old Kindom period of Ancient Egypt. There's just no way to escape this fact.

Harte

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

But look as you your self appear, in some moderation to be some what of a font of knowlage, except when your mouth is going faster than your brain, there is a set of Glyphs that I am having trouble finding and I give but one of that may jog your brain, and that its one of three the last of which given in Glyphs one must read back the front being from right to left then its the first one its a drawing of a pyramid with a very large water tank depicted on top, very unusual the last time I located this precise glyph was some 14 years ago

Further more seeing you want to bragg about some unreachable documents jamed up some crack that tell all, well hear is some personal discoveries that I have made that pre dates your crack and the pyramids that I made back in 2004/5 on one of may many forays that has taken now 11 years full time research and that is, which I might add has not been widly publasised, and that is the existance of a special cadastral and cosmalogical bench mark that is 30 miles south of Cooktown in North Queensland Australia upon a huge mountain known as Black mountian that is just one maze or massive pile of boulders that you can also google and there upon, but only by using 750 field glassess to see the 2.5 miles to the site which I add is not accessable due to there being no detritiyus what so ever between these massive boulders there being millions like a luna scape with no bottom to be discovered beneath or between and here it is

3 large flagg stones @ 8 mt high perfictly flat faces with large Glyphs attached or carved into the faces along side is 2 sections of 4 mt thick Hexaginal colums now lying down, and all in solid granite and the crowning glory a 25mt long by 12mt heigh mask looking sky wards being the sacrid geomatory of Horus the (RA) god that could be 25,000 years old, and to go one further its right smack bang in the middle of the Rainbow serpent paintings area

So dont talk to me about what I dont Know, talk to me with some respect about what I do know, and we may learn to enjoy, or combine knowlage and wisdom on this thread

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

It just so happens that I have dug though my files and have found the data and I dont come here to be brow beaten by someone that runs of on tangents and makes wild accusations that will not and cannot be substanceated

Show me the pyramid.

I'm a pretty old guy too, bulla. But you still don't know what you're talking about.

And further I dont need to find any old documents in relation to the pyramids I have more data currant on them than any existing Musieam or any secret files held by any Egyptolagists in fact files not even ever seen yet let alone discovered Yee of little wisdom

The glyphs in the relieving chambers have been known for quite some time, yes. But the fact that they extend back deep between the large stones that makeup the walls, ceilings and floors of those chambers is a relatively recent discovery.

I also showed them the sign of life, the sign of a pyramid, and an inscription that says, “year 17 of Khufu’s reign.” The most interesting discovery here that I found was graffiti written behind one of the blocks that no one else could have written except the workmen who moved this stone.

source

Because many here have an unreasonable penchant for discounting everything Hawass (the author of the above) says, I include this from Graham Hancock's website:

However, in December 1997, Dr Zahi Hawass allowed me to spend an entire day exploring these chambers. There were no restrictions on where I looked and I had ample time to examine the hieroglyphs closely, under powerful lights. Cracks in some of the joints reveal hieroglyphs set far back into the masonry. No 'forger' could possibly have reached in there after the blocks had been set in place - blocks, I should add, that weigh tens of tons each and that are immovably interlinked with one another. The only reasonable conclusion is the one which orthodox Egyptologists have already long held - namely that the hieroglyphs are genuine Old Kingdom graffiti and that they were daubed on the blocks before construction began.

Sorry. The pyramids date to the Old Kindom period of Ancient Egypt. There's just no way to escape this fact.

Harte

Now look mate was it not you your self when I bought up the subjet of Heiroglyphics within the Pyramids you said that good luck finding them, as you stated there is none or simular and now you are trying to tell me that you know about secret heiroglyphics that have resantly been discovered jamed up some crack that some expert, a drip under pressure, now says they are griffeti, look mate I am beginning to get weary of your syber jocky wisdom where by you flit from one site to another and absorb the there in wrtten words and then re, emerulate it, or regurgatatate it like some compterized genious as if you know all, and that what you say is gospel and dont bother arguing, and I further note your bad manners re your assumption of, I was bull#ting re She who Invites, and the underwater photography there in contaned of the site, only to discover that your syber jocky wisdom was like your mouth going faster than your brain and I further note that no open appolagy has been offered for your out right ignorance and syber bashing of a fellow member who has all the wrights to put his evidencee on an open form under the banner and expressed mandate of ATS

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Show me the pyramid.

source

Harte

Now look mate was it not you your self when I bought up the subjet of Heiroglyphics within the Pyramids you said that good luck finding them, as you stated there is none or simular and now you are trying to tell me that you know about secret heiroglyphics that have resantly been discovered jamed up some crack that some expert, a drip under pressure, now says they are griffeti, look mate I am beginning to get weary of your syber jocky wisdom where by you flit from one site to another and absorb the there in wrtten words and then re, emerulate it, or regurgatatate it like some compterized genious as if you know all, and that what you say is gospel and dont bother arguing, and I further note your bad manners re your assumption of, I was bull#ting re She who Invites, and the underwater photography there in contaned of the site, only to discover that your syber jocky wisdom was like your mouth going faster than your brain and I further note that no open appolagy has been offered for your out right ignorance and syber bashing of a fellow member who has all the wrights to put his evidencee on an open form under the banner and expressed mandate of ATS

further more your external link that has nothing to do with she who invites and is just a diversionary tactic to avoid the real issue and the name is also miss quoted as per my documentation and that it appears you have failed to find or attempted which by know many would have including the one the original data was corrasponded to, being tim3LoRd to find the site at all and that furthermore you are a waste of time, as he getting the correct data personaly sent to him via U2U which you took apon your self to investergate finding nothing as I had the name wrong next time check before you jump to conclusions, our at least be civil enough to inquire

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Show me the pyramid.

source

Harte

further more your external link that has nothing to do with she who invites and is just a diversionary tactic to avoid the real issue and the name is also miss quoted as per my documentation and that it appears you have failed to find or attempted which by know many would have including the one the original data was corrasponded to, being tim3LoRd to find the site at all and that furthermore you are a waste of time, as he getting the correct data personaly sent to him via U2U which you took apon your self to investergate finding nothing as I had the name wrong next time check before you jump to conclusions, our at least be civil enough to inquire

As to CORRECT link here is data from 2007 from paper file retrival for Underwater city Japan Goddess IZANAMI

(She who invites) www,cyberspaceorbit,com/phikent/japan/japan.htnl

Further more we would have you note we am not a data retrival service and this took 1.5 hours to locate via storage of another building, in future please conduct your own search and inquiries,

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
underwater city continued, further from this link if it still exists see Australian/egyption conection if no respomce invert if still no responce try crystalink and obiviously all the above data and sites were totaly unknown to your selves,

Bulla this word is short for Bulladiema being, he who made the land the rivers and the sky, The Rainbow Serpant

The worlds leading and most athoritive resercher and discover of the real secrets that have been hidden within the Giza and Mayan pyramids since they were built, now being exposed upon ATS for the first time ever, all data is the property of and copywrites exists as of exposure, and is put in the public domain for fare use, for personal use and public interest, no responcerbility will be excepted for any conserquance that may or may not be caused by releasing said data out lined and is intended as a guide only, Note we are not publishers nor do we write articals for magazines or journals or books, on the above subjects, and all data is of a personal and private nature, and that no out side sorces are used and data is all inhouse, it is also noted that this data dose hold promise for the real reason behind climate change see posts upon ATS Giza Orion blueprint

bulla

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Ah, Bulla there are over 300,000 publication and papers put out on Egyptology since the early 19th century (and that number is twenty years old) - are you actually claiming you have MORE information than that?

Suggestion: when making wild claims be sure the claim cannot be verified or checked on, that is rule #7 of making stuff up.......LOL
edit on 5/11/11 by Hanslune because: Corrected grammar

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Ah, Bulla there are over 300,000 publication and papers put out on Egyptology since the early 19th century (and that number is twenty years old) - are you actually claiming you have MORE information than that?

Suggestion: when making wild claims be sure the claim cannot be verified or checked on, that is rule #7 of making stuff up.......LOL

As to your sugestive comment I let you be the judge of that but what I have released so far upon Giza Orion blueprint is but the tip of the pyramid technolagy that then spills over to braking new understandings that exceeds Einstines theory and Sir Isacc Newton Tesla Plank and may well tip The known Laws of physics on its head and at the same time expose the fact that the Ancient were in fact far in advance of our knowlage, in the fields of anti Gravertational craft and also accessing the forth dimention and also the control of earths climate

So now mate you just pick one and try your luck as to whether Its made up understanding or not, and please I hope you are yet not another Gramma narzti

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

As to your sugestive comment I let you be the judge of that but what I have released so far upon Giza Orion blueprint is but the tip of the pyramid technolagy that then spills over to braking new understandings that exceeds Einstines theory and Sir Isacc Newton Tesla Plank and may well tip The known Laws of physics on its head and at the same time expose the fact that the Ancient were in fact far in advance of our knowlage, in the fields of anti Gravertational craft and also accessing the forth dimention and also the control of earths climate

LOL, but can you make steamed rice?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So now mate you just pick one and try your luck as to whether Its made up understanding or not, and please I hope you are yet not another Gramma narzti

And as for your rule #7 given I antisapated that there was going to be more sinics and skeptic per square kilerbite on ATS than anywhere else on the planet, in this respect, I took the precausionary action of designing and developing, a small simple, but bullet and bomb proff inderstrutable Impirical Litmus, that unlike those that make wild claims and accusations, manly from the scientific fraternaty and accerdieamia in general, that can and dose each and every time being, fully repeatable, prove conclusivley, that is the primordial bases upon which all my work and discoverys are based upon, further more this litmus overturns long held published understanings of obeservations that has been the bases of the scientific fraternty understanding for more than 100s of years, which the litmus now can and dose show is incorrect, being untrue and up until today

bulla

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Mate I make beautifull steam rice uslualy accompanied by Australian grass feed beef and coconut milk curry LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Mate I make beautifull steam rice uslualy accompanied by Australian grass feed beef and coconut milk curry LOL

Excellent, you can now do one real thing, now work on doing the others please. Oh have you opened Joanna Southcote's box?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Excellent, you can now do one real thing, now work on doing the others please. Oh have you opened Joanna Southcote's box?

Is that the same as Padoras box, if it is, then thats the only way we will get our heads and hands around the climate train, then so be it , while there may be some, who for there own selfish reasons, are not interested, then get out of the way , its very simple, when you have dug your self into a hole you cannot get out of, then can I suggest to you to stop digging, making it a lot easer for the rest of us, to rescue you

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Is that the same as Padoras box, if it is, then thats the only way we will get our heads and hands around the climate train, then so be it , while there may be some, who for there own selfish reasons, are not interested, then get out of the way , its very simple, when you have dug your self into a hole you cannot get out of, then can I suggest to you to stop digging, making it a lot easer for the rest of us, to rescue you

Well that is disappointing to learn that someone with your claims to greatness hasn't had access to Southcote's box, doesn't know what it is and seem unwilling to open it, sad, perhaps you were Utbah bin Abi Waqqas in an earlier life?

However we seem to be going off topic, perhaps you could continue your list of great claims in a different thread?

edit on 5/11/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Well that is disappointing to learn that someone with your claims to greatness hasn't had access to Southcote's box, doesn't know what it is and seem unwilling to open it, sad, perhaps you were Utbah bin Abi Waqqas in an earlier life?

However we seem to be going off topic, perhaps you could continue your list of great claims in a different thread?

It is challaning to see you trying to demonstrate your superior knowlage and wisdom of latin, all be it, I may be misstaken and is this not a site of myths and ledgions and lost civilisations, and to perhapps take some of that veniom and the hot wind out of your sails,in the not to distant future, it is not going to be salvaged by such accerdemicly skilled highrarcy ,it will be accomplished by hard and honerst work by real people who realy care for this planet and its ongoing existance and a real future for not only our children but there childrens childern, and you have nothing to fear, as I am not an demagog come to scorn you, or ideed some anitychrist, mearly a very concirned and strong but mercyfull person, who knows a great deal more about what is going on than the average puntter, and if you fear debate and discussion, then that is a problem for you, after all it was you that put your oar in the water or into something that did not involve you, and if you or anyone else are affended then please except my condolances, and while I am on the subject re my spelling and or gramma it is because I am a totaly uneducated and self taught and disaplined sole who trys hard to master all insemountable obstacals with presicly the same ternasity

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

It is challaning to see you trying to demonstrate your superior knowlage and wisdom of latin, all be it, I may be misstaken and is this not a site of myths and ledgions and lost civilisations, and to perhapps take some of that veniom and the hot wind out of your sails,in the not to distant future, it is not going to be salvaged by such accerdemicly skilled highrarcy ,it will be accomplished by hard and honerst work by real people who realy care for this planet and its ongoing existance and a real future for not only our children but there childrens childern, and you have nothing to fear, as I am not an demagog come to scorn you, or ideed some anitychrist, mearly a very concirned and strong but mercyfull person, who knows a great deal more about what is going on than the average puntter, and if you fear debate and discussion, then that is a problem for you, after all it was you that put your oar in the water or into something that did not involve you, and if you or anyone else are affended then please except my condolances, and while I am on the subject re my spelling and or gramma it is because I am a totaly uneducated and self taught and disaplined sole who trys hard to master all insemountable obstacals with presicly the same ternasity

Futher before I was forced into defending myself and my integraty, it was my intention to seek futher discussion in regrads to the newly dicoverd codices and also the lost book of Nostradarmus how ever your antics along with others has seen that endevour curtailed ,while you have had me locked in a verbale jousting match that you so arrogantly now try to claim the interlectual and moral high ground and by defult

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

further more your external link that has nothing to do with she who invites

What I posted was a link to a pic of a 3D map of the formation known as the Yonaguni Monument.
It is an underwater formation off the coast of the island of Yonaguni, Japan.

From the page where I got the picture/map::

Skeptics dismiss Yonaguni as just a natural rock formation, but many see it as plain evidence of an ancient seafaring culture the lost civilization of Atlantis

From the site at the url you gave concerning "she who invites":

In the waters around Okinawa and beyond to the small island of Yonaguni, divers located eight separate locations beginning in March 1995. That first sighting was equivocal - a provocative, squared structure, so encrusted with coral that its manmade identity was uncertain.

From the same page of the "she who invites" website you gave the url to:

Divers Find World's Oldest Building

by Trushar Barot

A STRUCTURE thought to be the world's oldest building, nearly twice the age of the great pyramids of Egypt, has been discovered. The rectangular stone ziggurat under the sea off the coast of Japan could be the first evidence of a previously unknown Stone Age civilisation, say archeologists.

The monument is 600ft wide and 90ft high and has been dated to at least 8000BC. The oldest pyramid in Egypt, the Step Pyramid at Saqqara, was constructed more than 5,000 years later.

The structure off Yonaguni, a small island southwest of Okinawa, was first discovered 75ft underwater by scuba divers 10 years ago and locals believed it was a natural phenomenon.

So, I think it's obvious that, unlike your glib claim about what my link "has to do" with, this has absolutely everything to do with your "she who invites" webpage, since both concern precisely the same natural underwater formation.

Regarding your other comment about me and what I've posted in the past, you'll pardon me if I don't recall such a thing ever happening. At least, not the way you tell it.

Harte
edit on 11/5/2011 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

It is challaning to see you trying to demonstrate your superior knowlage and wisdom of latin, all be it,

Hans: I didn’t use any Latin so I have no idea what you are talking about

I may be misstaken and is this not a site of myths and ledgions and lost civilisations, and to perhapps take some of that veniom and the hot wind out of your sails,in the not to distant future, it is not going to be salvaged by such accerdemicly skilled highrarcy

Hans: You might want to drop the fake misspellings and use paragraphs – it would add immeasurably to your readability

,it will be accomplished by hard and honerst work by real people who realy care for this planet and its ongoing existance and a real future for not only our children but there childrens childern, and you have nothing to fear, as I am not an demagog come to scorn you, or ideed some anitychrist, mearly a very concirned and strong but mercyfull person, who knows a great deal more about what is going on than the average puntter,

Hans: You seem to be a guy trying to be a poseur – and not being up to the challenge

Futher before I was forced into defending myself and my integraty, it was my intention to seek futher discussion in regrads to the newly dicoverd codices

Hans: News flash:::::there aren't any

and also the lost book of Nostradarmus how ever your antics along with others has seen that endevour curtailed ,while you have had me locked in a verbale jousting match that you so arrogantly now try to claim the interlectual and moral high ground and by defult

Hans: Making boastful and rather silly claims is an excellent way to make people think you aren't serious

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join