It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous threaten to expose cartel's secret

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
In Mexico people have in the past been kidnapped and murdered for being critical of the cartels on social networking sites.
Well things have moved onto a different level. An Anon member has been kidnapped from a street protest and in response a video has been released demanding that Zeta a Mexican mafia origination release them or face repercussions.

it will publish the identities and addresses of the syndicate's associates, from corrupt police to taxi drivers, as well as reveal the syndicates' businesses.

"We demand his release," says the Anonymous spokesman, who is wearing a mask like the one worn by the shadowy revolutionary character in the movie V for Vendetta, which came out in 2006. "If anything happens to him, you sons of (expletive) will always remember this upcoming November 5."

www.chron.com...

video also available but it is in Spanish.. Soz i cant embed this one..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
They should do this regardless..
because these people need to be dealt with anyways. And well, they definitely need to be exposed.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Awesome!

I hope these hackers give them hell.

Why wouldn't they already anyways though?
I'd out all of them if I knew who they were.

No more threats please, just release the info.
Let's see how powerful information really is.

Can it bring down a Cartel? We will see.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
They should do this regardless..
because these people need to be dealt with anyways. And well, they definitely need to be exposed.

Yeah they are so cold and brutal it's amazingly sick what they have been responsible for in the past.

I would love to see Anon do something productive and invest some effort into this, and throw a wrench in this machine.

It needs to be done regardless, I agree completely.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Its well known that the US arms these people, THEY should be held accountable for murders committed with weapons that they provided, what a bunch of absolute bullsh**.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Damn S*** just got real

link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Its well known that the US arms these people, THEY should be held accountable for murders committed with weapons that they provided, what a bunch of absolute bullsh**.

Hopefully the leaked dox (which will come regardless i think)
Will contain US connections too. What a day it would be!

link   

Wait a minute, not so fast there buddy.

So if I provide you with a knife, and you turn around and stab someone, is that my fault?

Hmmm. Please refine or clarify your position.

Now if I provided with it KNOWING you were going to do the act, than I agree, I would be an accomplice to the crime.
edit on 29-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Wait a minute, not so fast there buddy.

So if I provide you with a knife, and you turn around and stab someone, is that my fault?

Hmmm. Please refine or clarify your position.

Now if I provided with it KNOWING you were going to do the act, than I agree, I would be an accomplice to the crime.
edit on 29-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

True,but if i was a convicted knife wielding maniac would you still give me it??

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Wait a minute, not so fast there buddy. So if I provide you with a knife, and you turn around and stab someone, is that my fault? Hmmm. Please refine or clarify your position. Now if I provided with it KNOWING you were going to do the act, than I agree, I would be an accomplice to the crime.

hey..
I think the post was in refrence to this..

It is now a widely-reported fact that under the Obama administration, U.S. federal agents actively placed over 30,000 fully-functional weapons into the hands of Mexican drug gangs, then halted all surveillance and tracking activities of where those weapons were going. This is not a conspiracy theory, nor a piece of fiction. It is now an openly-admitted fact that this was pulled off by the BATFE (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, more commonly called “ATF”) under orders from Washington. The program was called “Fast and Furious.”

truth11.com...

I think it would adleast be fair to say some of the blame falls on American authority.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Isn't Nove 5th the day they were supposed to do something to facebook?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I think it would adleast be fair to say some of the blame falls on American authority.

Yes I agree entirely.

Our policies led us to this predicament.

And there are many people in positions of power profiting off of this corrupt system as well.

I won't disagree there.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The American government provides arms (machine gun and pistols) that THEY KNOW will wind up in the hands of the cartels, SO YES, they are responsible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-10-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
whats anon going to do, hack their psn accounts so they can't play fifa in between chopping heads and hanging corpses from bridges.

if anon has the info, then i presume the dea, the federal mexican government and their counter narcotics units have it too. and they don't seem to be doing much with it either.

that guy is dissolved in a vat of acid already.

anon should publish it anyways. maybe if they are brought to light, the public pressure will cause the governments of both country's to do something about these terrorists.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
this is how it will end.i know because i have first person experience with iran contra.the gang leaders will be caught and tried.the middle men will sell their homes and businesses.usually owner finance.then they will stay low in another state for about eight years.the upper mgt. will get promoted or retire quietly.the prez will deny knowing anything just like obama is doing.same song second verse.typical cia op.alot of times these middlemen own taikwando centers and recruit blackbelts because of the discipline structure and silent kill skills.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The US government has the NSA trying to track cartels members.(mostly for there money)

I don't believe that Anonymous will get very far. They may only get a few low level cartel member by using tipsters.
and that might be a good idea if Anonymous could get someone in another part of the world to set up a web based tip line where the cartels could not track them

This sounds like Anonymous running a bluff for the most part.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Who can be naive enough to believe that the "authorities" don't know who the narcs friends are?
Who do they give money to launder, or to buy property?
please, as the note says, they know where the guns went and who took them, they know if someone has died shot by those guns.

The top tier cyber security experts have access to any sort of information they desire, this is all a comedy set up for the masses and nothing more.

Anonymous isn't as anonymous as one would like...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
Who can be naive enough to believe that the "authorities" don't know who the narcs friends are?
Who do they give money to launder, or to buy property?
please, as the note says, they know where the guns went and who took them, they know if someone has died shot by those guns.

The top tier cyber security experts have access to any sort of information they desire, this is all a comedy set up for the masses and nothing more.

Anonymous isn't as anonymous as one would like...

absolutely,all for show.there is a world within a world.most alphabet agencies are this way .very similar to freemasons.shiny on the outside,dirty corrupt on the inside.the prez knows this.thats where all the gray hair comes from.some would say to fight corruption,one must be more corrupt.i say always speak the truth and the corruption will expose itself.its always worked for me.thats why im privy to so many secrets.liars cant see the obvious.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Does anybody really think that people who would behead people with chainsaws and videotape it (yes this is true-not going to post it) are really afraid of Anonymous??

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Whoa, where was this ANON member protesting and then kidnapped? That's crazy! Gotta love ANON, the joys of being an anonymous hacker on the internet turned vigilante has my attention. I suspect the Mexican cartels will not take ANON seriously, so this info will be released. Maybe the USA should send in special forces to rescue kidnapped victims, putting the special forces to good use for a change.

Maaaaan! That ANON video is in Spanish! Makes sense, but I no comprende.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join