It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: OWS is a Trap!! Get off the Streets Immediately

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by jameshawkings

[color=dodgerblue]Source?

Second.

After much research, I've come to this conclusion, it would take me a long time to dig up all of the sources, but if there's anything you would like specifically just ask. The overall opinion is my own, though by the look of this thread others have concluded the same

[color=deepskyblue]All I was getting at is that you are making a pretty big claim with no sources to back it up.

This is ATS. Sources are encouraged.

There are some sources I could post, Ron Paul has essentially said the same, though not in those words. I can link to the November 5th links, unless they are already common knowledge. I can also link to recent music videos showing anarchy on the streets. I was a bit short of time, but I knew I had to post this before it was too late.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
why does the US have to have martial law if going to another war?

from the looks of it, the US is already at war with 2 countries and trying its hardest to get the the next few without having martial law..

OWS is just keeping people occupied so as no one is looking at the pre war retoric going on now over Pakistan and Iran.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh

and how does the revolution start?

martial law.

Revolutions can be tricky, like what we've seen in Libya, where it eventually turned out it was a giant scam by Al CIAda; Gadaffi did nothing wrong, but news from film studios and fake Twitter/YouTube Accounts/Stories were used against him and to make him look bad.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

For whatever reason I believe you OP

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
There is no reason to badger the OP about his sources, it is just a theory, and plausible at that, just based on what we already know.

However, we should badger the OP about wanting to give up in the face of danger - it is better to stay on OWS if this is indeed what is happening. Make them work for martial law rather than giving it to them, martial law can be declared by the Prez at any time, so if the elite really want it, they will simply do it, regardless of how we feel. We can't let them get away with murder, literally, by pretending things are okay and not protesting their massive, horrible corruption to the fullest.

Definitely good points you make spacekc929

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodefroydeBouillon
Theres way too many people for the number of guns and soldiers to stop them really,

Its nice to see people might be fearful of others well behing, but when human behings need a new start they usualy do it how ever they want.

Good luck on the next revolution...

Power to the People

GodefroydeBouillon,

My concern would be if they use a divide and conquer strategy, infiltrating the movement and turning it nasty. Some of the OWS protesters would go home straight away, while others would join in with the violence

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
"They", if they are going to impose martial law, will find a way to do it no matter what we do. We might as well go down kicking and screaming and give them a run for their money (literally!) Force them to work to install martial law rather than give it straight to them by docilely walking off the streets!

You are right that even if we managed to dodge one bullet there will be plenty more; they always have a Plan B, C, D, E etc

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I take it then that the National guard will be stood down under some unknown law, unless the state governor/s take it upon thenselves to declare their own martial law, Bush's law was repealed in 2008, so it's up to the state governors to declare martial law once again, and I presume that is without congress approval.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh

and how does the revolution start?

martial law.

Yeah, exactly. Also with martyrs like the Oakland marine injured days ago.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Classic disinformation, hopefully OWS followers will not fall for it! You only have to see the behaviour of the police to understand where the fear and truth is.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
IMO Bankers would not benefit from a WW3. They want to keep pumping the system for bailout money.
I can follow your thinking with the 5th of november thing though - it's a great excuse for more bailouts.

But i don't know about taking down facebook, it seems unnecessary. I think they think facebook is a great resource for tracking revolutionary groups and people by name, why would they close that down?
edit on 29-10-2011 by TheGrandWazoo because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
with everyones growing abger towards the corruption it wouldnt be hard to spark a riot. it only takes a few people to start throwing molotovs or tipping cars and the mob mentality takes over. look at the vancouver riot and that was only over a hockey game.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
During WWIII i.e. Iran/Syria/Israel (and possibly The Big R and The Big C), the power's would need more control than ever over the American people. There are many reasons for this, the first is in case people protest and try to have their own revolution, as they don't agree with the war. Other reasons are that there could be a draft, you don't want people thinking it's a relaxed country with a choice. There could be food rationing etc

Those body scanners in the airports, those aren't for now, they're for what's coming.

Originally posted by munkey66
why does the US have to have martial law if going to another war?

from the looks of it, the US is already at war with 2 countries and trying its hardest to get the the next few without having martial law..

OWS is just keeping people occupied so as no one is looking at the pre war retoric going on now over Pakistan and Iran.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Theres way too many people for the number of guns and soldiers to stop them really,

Its nice to see people might be fearful of others well behing, but when human behings need a new start they usualy do it how ever they want.

Power to the People

dont kid yourself.. 1 attack helicopter alone has enough firepower to kill everyone in an area the size of a football pitch in under 30 seconds .. If they still use them puff can do even more damage than that.. Or maybe they'll just use a couple tactical nukes.. You may have numbers but against modern weapons numbers dont mean #. Go ahead be a martyr if you like...

link   
WELL...Lets see your research!

I won't blindly just agree with this...like id expect you wouldn't blindly agree with anything i claim to be true without evidence.

You're being rather specific.

link   

Originally posted by traveller4

For whatever reason I believe you OP

I've been lying in bed at night, not able to sleep, trying to make sense of it all. I wanted to find a way that the pieces of the jigsaw fitted together perfectly

link   

Power to the People

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I take it then that the National guard will be stood down under some unknown law, unless the state governor/s take it upon thenselves to declare their own martial law, Bush's law was repealed in 2008, so it's up to the state governors to declare martial law once again, and I presume that is without congress approval.

Good point smurfy

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ok, lets assume you are correct. What are you proposing then to try and turn things around? Do nothing and hope for the best?

This thing will be coming to a head sooner or later, and pretending it doesn't exist, instead of protesting and trying to inform the public will only make the odds of the common mans success in the battle much less likely.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The Bankers/Elite need us to call for Martial Law

Why would they need martial law?

OWS is being led by the Secret Services

Do you mean THE Secret Service or secret services. If you mean secret services, what are they?

There will be chaos on the Internet when CIA Hacking Group Anonymous

I don't think you understood how Anonymous came to be, and what it is.

Those who watch the Music channels will have noticed the incredible number of recent music videos featuring chaos and anarchy on the streets.

You say an incredible amount. Post 5 that are recent.

We all know that MTV and Co are used as a way to target and condition teens and young adults

So you believe MTV is being used to condition people, yet you watch it? If not, how do you know what the recent music videos are?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join