It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: OWS is a Trap!! Get off the Streets Immediately

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
Classic disinformation, hopefully OWS followers will not fall for it! You only have to see the behaviour of the police to understand where the fear and truth is.

It does seem like that, the OP from the very start should have said it is the OP's opinion, goes without saying and sincerity was compromised. Not only that, it comes at a time when there are numerous threads appearing with the 'ol pinky/red's under the bed syndrome attached.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Classic disinformation, hopefully OWS followers will not fall for it! You only have to see the behaviour of the police to understand where the fear and truth is.

All I'll say is feel free to look through my post history, I've had this account for a number of years. You'll be able to see evidence that I believe 9/11 was an inside job, I'm fiercely oppossed to vaccines, I'm against the UN, EU and much much more.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

It does seem like that, the OP from the very start should have said it is the OP's opinion, goes without saying and sincerity was compromised. Not only that, it comes at a time when there are numerous threads appearing with the 'ol pinky/red's under the bed syndrome attached.

Ron Paul warns along similar lines here, though not about OWS. I'll try to get more of my sources up tomorrow

edit on 29-10-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodefroydeBouillon
Theres way too many people for the number of guns and soldiers to stop them really,

Its nice to see people might be fearful of others well behing, but when human behings need a new start they usualy do it how ever they want.

Good luck on the next revolution...

Power to the People

I'm getting my popcorn ready.

This should be a great game!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronix
with everyones growing abger towards the corruption it wouldnt be hard to spark a riot. it only takes a few people to start throwing molotovs or tipping cars and the mob mentality takes over. look at the vancouver riot and that was only over a hockey game.

Exactly, like you say, The Mob Mentality

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Everybody check out the Illuminati SJP Pseudo-Humanitarian Card with the guy grinning with his devil horns on.

That card is what the Illuminati do. That card is OWS and the anarchist provacateurs who imposter among us to help usher in the NWO.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

After much research, I've come to this conclusion, it would take me a long time to dig up all of the sources, but if there's anything you would like specifically just ask. The overall opinion is my own, though by the look of this thread others have concluded the same

My opinion is that you are wrong..........just like all the other fear mongering "opinions"

The OWS protests in the USA, and the like in the UK, and all other countries, will fizzle out as people become bored of it all.

betcha I'm right........and your wrong

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Don't you mean the thuggish behaviour of the protesters who refused to move along the route, but instead started throwing things at the police line? Those ingrates?

The OWS has lost another supporter due to actions such as these.

I can't wait for winter to come on and close them down, natures way.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

There is no reason to badger the OP about his sources, it is just a theory, and plausible at that, just based on what we already know.

why not? OP could be a shill or a government operative and this is just a fear-mongering attempt at dismantling the movement and prevent others from joining.

also packing up and going home is not gonna change anything, not that i am all for OWS or any mass movement, but at least they are doing something, and anything that disturbs or throws of TCOTBIP plots and schemes is a- okay with me

imposition of martial law will definitely touch off a revolution

edit to add new rule for me no posting if i haven't eaten in over 48hrs

didn't read rest of post
my bad
edit on 29-10-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWazoo
IMO Bankers would not benefit from a WW3. They want to keep pumping the system for bailout money.
I can follow your thinking with the 5th of november thing though - it's a great excuse for more bailouts.

But i don't know about taking down facebook, it seems unnecessary. I think they think facebook is a great resource for tracking revolutionary groups and people by name, why would they close that down?
edit on 29-10-2011 by TheGrandWazoo because: spelling

TheGrandWazoo,

Some people believe World War's are to bring change, the Bankers fund them from both sides, then afterwards the people will easily accept a new system, especially one which they are told will bring peace. The Banker's want their United Nations in control, they want to take away all the weapons; both from the people and from individual nations. The Banker's want their United Nations to be seen as a super hero coming to save the day, rescuing us from hell on earth, they want an excuse to disarm us; leaving them in complete control

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
No sources?
No references?
Nothing to back up your claims?

And yet,
I think you are absolutely 100% correct.

I believe the riots in the UK earlier this year were allowed to happen and that they were a dry run.
A police training course to study the behavior patterns of societal anarchy, and frighten the middle classes into trusting the TPTB to protect them.

The occupy protests are the perfect way for the authorities to gather all the subversive elements together, identify and deal with them easily.
Then move on to the rest of the population.
Interesting theory on the manipulation by TV, I have always thought that TV is subtly commandeered to influence behavior, and sometimes teaches the masses how to react in various situations.
I think that the world will soon be given a rude awakening from its complacency.

I hope I am wrong.
Good post OP. Interesting that many replies agree with you without giving concrete reasons. It just feels right for some reason, again I hope you and all of us who agree with you are hopelessly wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWazoo

But i don't know about taking down facebook, it seems unnecessary. I think they think facebook is a great resource for tracking revolutionary groups and people by name, why would they close that down?
edit on 29-10-2011 by TheGrandWazoo because: spelling

TheGrandWazoo,

The Banker's used to have control of the information, then the Internet turned out. There's a video of Jay Rockefeller saying The Internet is one of the worst things to happen, he was asking for a Internet Kill Switch.

They don't want people hiding behind the Internet, they want to know who we are so as they can deal with us if we're giving out information that we shouldn't be. That is why the CIA have set up Anonymous, to cause chaos and manipulate us into agreeing with their agenda

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

My opinion is that you are wrong..........just like all the other fear mongering "opinions"

The OWS protests in the USA, and the like in the UK, and all other countries, will fizzle out as people become bored of it all.

betcha I'm right........and your wrong

I've often wondered about that outcome too, and it may well fizzle. But the problem is, as financial and economic conditions deteriorate for many people, the push coming to shove, the discomfort and agitation that results, may well continue to prod and push such angry mobs to keep up the protests, or even worse, descend into riots down the track.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Proximo,

I believe we have to make sure that we are in complete control and that we're not being led into a trap that has been carefully set and planned.

I see the banking crisis as something that is there to make us accept change, I believe it's been forced and didn't occur naturally, they are creating a crisis so as they can bring about changes that they wanted all along, we will not benefit from these changes

Originally posted by proximo
Ok, lets assume you are correct. What are you proposing then to try and turn things around? Do nothing and hope for the best?

This thing will be coming to a head sooner or later, and pretending it doesn't exist, instead of protesting and trying to inform the public will only make the odds of the common mans success in the battle much less likely.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Everybody check out the Illuminati SJP Pseudo-Humanitarian Card with the guy grinning with his devil horns on.

That card is what the Illuminati do. That card is OWS and the anarchist provacateurs who imposter among us to help usher in the NWO.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

I'll look this up, thanks for the tip

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Get them off the streets now before it all turns nasty. Martial Law is required before WWIII is started, this is to prevent people protesting and trying to bring a halt to the war. The Bankers/Elite need us to call for Martial Law, they don't want to say "Well it's WWIII so we need to bring in Marial Law.

OWS is being led by the Secret Services, Agent Provocateur's will soon deliberately make things turn nasty with violence and death. There will be chaos on the Internet when CIA Hacking Group Anonymous take down Facebook on 5th of November. It's also Bank Transfer Day on the 5th of November i.e withdraw your money from the banks at the same time. The Bankers/Elite are creating a false flag crash of the system, which they will blame on the protestors . They will make it seem like we have called for Martial Law. Once Martial Law is in place, the stage is set for World War III to commence

Sorry OWS, get off the streets now before it's too late, it's a trap and you're in the middle of it!

Those who watch the Music channels will have noticed the incredible number of recent music videos featuring chaos and anarchy on the streets. We all know that MTV and Co are used as a way to target and condition teens and young adults, why are they putting these ideas of violence and chaos into their heads? Do not trust the Pied Piper

You're telling us not to trust anyone else, without giving a single reason to trust you?

Without a source, this is just a crazy opinion. Seems like a whole lot of assumptions on your part, without a single fact or source to back any of it up. Unless MTV is your source.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by smurfy

Ron Paul warns along similar lines here, though not about OWS. I'll try to get more of my sources up tomorrow

Fair enough then, but I would point out that, for your OP talking about secret service involvement would not be a surprise, but it would be a big stretch to say that they are the instigators of OWS. In some ways that is the whole point, It just does not make sense as a means for WW3, that could be done much more crudely with a false flag nuke between say, Iran/Israel either way, so to gain imperialistic domain over foreign countries, WTF it's being done now without nukes, and also you just can't forget that OWS is coming from a genuine disaffection for the banking systems as they remain, and is from those who used the banking system and had faith in it. They are not the "Great Unwashed"
edit on 29-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here are interesting thoughts on this OWS movement and on Anonymous.

lol one of her advices was to look up "controlled opposition". When I entered this in wikipedia: the first entry is this Above Top Secret

There are more and newer videos about OWS on her youtube channel. Like this one.

edit on 29-10-2011 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

This pic needs to get out more:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
OP,

get some sleep.

People demonstrating are not "social anarchy"...you see things which don't exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join