It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Mega Watt E-Cat Cold Fusion Device Test Successful!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by yampa

it also does not tell us that gas loading is causing anything.

That statement is a lie, therefore I believe your communication in this particular post represents trolling.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Cold Fusion Is Back! – CERN Webinar on Cold Fusion, March 22, 2012

From Cold Fusion Now Article here
March 23, 2012 by David J. French

These 2 scientists have devoted their careers to studying the phenomena originally announced by Pons & Fleischmann in 1989 and discredited in the media and amongst the community of nuclear physicists in the years following. But, as the speakers confirmed, there are still 1000 researchers around the world who have been studying the phenomena of: “unexplained excess heat” and they have produced results that irrefutably indicate that something real is happening.

I viewed the live stream, it was excruciating to watch, the accents of the speakers are very difficult to understand, but overall the presentation was very interesting. Not so much because of the information given, but rather the venue, CERN is THE place where new Physics should be discussed, so the Webinar was interesting in that some of the worlds best Physicists were able to see and hear the progress being made in the LENR Cold Fusion field. Like it or not, the LENR phenomenon moves forward.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Interesting comments from Cold Fusion Discussion Forum

Originally found info at Vortex mail archive defkalion eyewitness by Guenter Wildgruber
ChrisMartenson.com Discussions
Post by Woomera, I just had a good talk with Defkalion

Edited,...
Several groups have come to see them including NASA. They have taken down their blog on their website to enable their 27 scientists to just concentrate on their work to finalize a commercial LENR. Each unit will have as many as five (5ea) LENRs, each running at 5kw. I went there to investigate possible investment. They only want BIG investors. They have MANY OEM (original equipment manufacturers) already on board internationally. They intend to manufacture 300,000 units in the first year. It will cost only 30 Euros/year to operate each LENR device.,...

I was told that they were trying to actually see what happens in their device with some glass with a melting point of 1500degc. They saw it light up like the sun and then it melted the glass. This just took a second or two. I was told what their working theory was, but they really don't know what is going on. They have brought in several academics with a myriad of explanations.

I posted this because the information may be of interest to followers of the topic, fresh, reliable LENR/Cold Fusion news has been almost nonexistent , this information is pure hearsay, no confirmation whatsoever. The commenter could be anyone, his statements could be totally fictional, also a small possibility that they are based on facts. Still the story told by woomera could turn out to have elements based on reality that will only come to light in the near future, just flag this one as very suspicious for now.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RING0

Lol, the forums have been alive since rossis oktoberfest and still not a single unit in the market.
Yawn

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by RING0

Lol, the forums have been alive since rossis oktoberfest and still not a single unit in the market.
Yawn

They never said they would until late 2012 or early 2013. On their official website, you can reserve home and commercial units as an investor, re-seller, or home user. I've got two copies on hold.

Even if you are a total skeptic on this, why miss the opportunity to grab one in the event you are wrong?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by RING0

Yawn

It would be great if this turns out to be real, but with only hearsay and little snippets of truth from Researchers and Physics Experimenters, the logical course is to remain cautious.

There is very little of value to report on now unless you consider "Non News" like this Link to be interesting.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Lol. I did burst out laughing when I heard about 1 KW from a laptop size unit.
Pumping water thru that size unit to derive 1kw is poppycock

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

Lol. I did burst out laughing when I heard about 1 KW from a laptop size unit.
Pumping water thru that size unit to derive 1kw is poppycock

I don't think that came from an official source. The official business site shows home units about the size of a large safe. There isn't a 1KW unit, anyway. The 10KW hour one can be seen here.

That is just a currently accepted mock-up of the unit but it's definitely larger than my laptop.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
defkalion is looking to employ 21 industry professionals to develop their product:

www.defkalion-energy.com...

Defkalion Green Technologies is in the final stages of its industrial prototype. We currently seek professionals to expand our permanent workforce. You will work in a group of creative, ambitious and innovative professionals eager to explore new ideas to further ensure Defkalion's pioneer position with first market entry. Our guiding principle is having a genuine belief in and respect for a new energy era.
Currently we seek to recruit 21 professionals with a strong proven track record of performance in various areas of specialization:

Product Manager
Product Development
Design Engineers
Development Engineers
Mechanical Engineers
Electrical Engineers
System Engineers
Lab Measurement Operators
Application Engineers
Chemical Engineers
Robotics Engineers
Training Engineers
Information & Network Engineer

And the official ecat site (the one run by several qualified physicists) has some updated info on their vapourware:

Dear reader, here are the latest developments regarding the ECAT in April:

The ECAT is environmentally perfectly safe to use and will respect product application requirements

The ECAT is in the process of being certified by UL

If temperature goes above allowed limit, the Nickel inside the device melts and the ECAT stops because melted Ni does expels all absorbed Hydrogen.

(The ECAT uses regular Nickel, thus eliminating some of the theories that rely on nano-sized particles to deal with the nuclear barrier effect)

Regardless of the mass of lead, the ECAT is stable up to 200 degrees Celsius.

In case the reactor heats by accident, the lead shield of the ECAT unit is not affected because it is isolated in an area that remains under 200 degrees Celsius all the time.

(Liquid lead has created problems when used as a primary fluid. It’s been tested with the ECAT, but it’s not a viable alternative, because it can generate issues such as: pump problems, condensation when the temperature goes down for any reason, etc.)

In case of a short blackout, the ECAT goes in self-sustained mode under the control of an electronic system.

In case of a longer blackout, the control system turns off the ECAT and the stopping process lasts 1 hour.
Currently the restart process is a manual one and can be transmitted remotely through a cell phone.

ECATS’s maximum temperature achievable with an optimum number of cores connected in series is today 260 degrees, potentially higher without changing phase heat vectors

The part that interests me most there is:
(The ECAT uses regular Nickel, thus eliminating some of the theories that rely on nano-sized particles to deal with the nuclear barrier effect).

I've been a strong advocate of the nanoparticle/powdered electrode theory, and this seems to contradict part of that (but doesn't eliminate larger-than-nanoparticle powdered electrodes).

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Ads for proffessionals, Lol.
And a very poorly put info by a website run by physicists. Lol
Something doesn't jive here. We'll wait and see.
My prediction is e cat will never be in the market

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
it's going to be funny when hot fusion comes along and blows this out of the water lol

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duceis
it's going to be funny when hot fusion comes along and blows this out of the water lol

How long will that be then? And how many more billions of dollars will that take? And what theory from hot fusion are you pointing to that offers a decent mechanism for sustainable, containable hot fusion? As far as I'm aware, all those mechanisms are equally as speculative as any of these LENR projects.

Difference being that these LENR experiments can be done on budgets of hundreds of dollars. Not billions.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

reply to post by yampa

And a very poorly put info by a website run by physicists. Lol

I don't really think you're in a position to judge here, you forget we can all read your 'papers'?
edit on 28-4-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

to be blunt , would i apply to work at Defkalion ?

answer no - and its not because of any bias or ATS experience

its because unlike almost all other published ` job oportunities ` the " vaccancy " gives no indication of what is offered , expected etc etc - and no incentive to find out

` mechanical engineer ` , ` chemical engineer ` , electrical engineer ` etc cover a hugue range of disciplines in each feild

just google ` xxxxxxxxxx ` engineering jobs to see what real companies offer

one COULD research the company - but it wont tell you what any job might entail - and the more you learn about them - the less attractive thier ` jobs ` appear

defkalion , and for that matter rossi etal have spun the dog and pony show beyond the limits of reasonable patience

hell - defkalion even admits IP theft from rossi

yet both manage to avoid the magic goal of peer review so deftly - they must be hiding from it
edit on 28-4-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by yampa

to be blunt , would i apply to work at Defkalion ?

That's a real shame, they must be kicking themselves that they haven't managed to attract such savvy analysts as yourself. Your point is a duplicate of every other post you make, i.e. 'it's fake'. Even these jobs are fake, apparently? Do you have any evidence that these aren't real jobs on offer?

I see plenty of job adverts like this for startups - just a list of positions and 'send us an email'.

As ever, I have no idea if this is real, and neither do you.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

I don't really think you're in a position to judge here, you forget we can all read your 'papers'?
edit on 28-4-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

Actually I am. To the modules in SERIES, a big Lol
By My papers, I assume you mean my link in the sig. Am I correct?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yampa
Currently we seek to recruit 21 professionals with a strong proven track record of performance in various areas of specialization:

Product Manager
Product Development
Design Engineers
Development Engineers
Mechanical Engineers
Electrical Engineers
System Engineers
Lab Measurement Operators
Application Engineers
Chemical Engineers
Robotics Engineers
Training Engineers
Information & Network Engineer

Given the number of plurals and singles I make it a minimum of 23 people required??

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
defkalion , and for that matter rossi etal have spun the dog and pony show beyond the limits of reasonable patience

hell - defkalion even admits IP theft from rossi

yet both manage to avoid the magic goal of peer review so deftly - they must be hiding from it ...

I still suspect that Rossi & Defkalion are the same thing if you could join up all the dots. If Rossi is the conman playing Find the Lady on the street corner, Defkalion might just be the accomplice who pretends to win a few times to fool the crowd and tempt them into handing over their money.

Whether LENR will be validated is one thing. Whether Rossi is genuine is another.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Far too many closed minds on this thread...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Still waiting...

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join