It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Mega Watt E-Cat Cold Fusion Device Test Successful!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
Still waiting...

Get used to it, the wait will never end. I am curious if he has a cover story planned for his failure, or if he will slip quietly away.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

He could say his equipment was stolen by Martians and his followers would believe him.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

He could say his equipment was stolen by Martians and his followers would believe him.

What do you think about nickel-hydrogen heat engines in general?

Bit early to write that field off entirely, imo. Other serious researchers are putting time into it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

What do you think about nickel-hydrogen heat engines in general?

Bit early to write that field off entirely, imo. Other serious researchers are putting time into it.

I think it definitely should be studied. Rossi in no way equals LENR. As soon as someone has something and allows actual verification and does not act like a shady scam artist I would be thrilled. I would love to have something like this, Rossi just hasn't invented it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

I think it definitely should be studied. Rossi in no way equals LENR. As soon as someone has something and allows actual verification and does not act like a shady scam artist I would be thrilled. I would love to have something like this, Rossi just hasn't invented it.

Either that or have few units for sale in the market

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It's all been talked about and there is no one who supports him. Sorry. Rossi is a liar and a fraud and it's been demonstrated. Give me names of these scientists please.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

It's all been talked about and there is no one who supports him. Sorry. Rossi is a liar and a fraud and it's been demonstrated. Give me names of these scientists please.

You mean like the list of names you posted of those who don't support him? oh wait....
It's all been documented in several threads here and several other places get off your ass and do your own research and quite spouting unsubstantiated BS that feeds your false bias!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Rossi suffers yet another failure when independent tests are done!
www.nyteknik.se...

It has been a year since the e-cat, and still no successful independent tests.... but Rossi still has his believers. funny that.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

They are worse than religious fanatics. I'm just waiting for the guy to come back and say NASA tested it and said it worked. Be good for a chuckle.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

You post a Finish language( or what ever?) article no one can read for evidence LOL! Who said I was a believer. I am just going on available evidence as to what has happened so far. Yet these liars keep saying he this and that that hes a proven fraud blah blah and none of its true. Why don't we wait till all the evidence is in. His tests so far have been very promising and several prominent scientist have confirmed no trickery and more output then input etc.those are the facts, available here on ATS and elsewhere not the BS the naysayers have been spouting.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Give me the name of these scientists. If you can't, admit you're wrong.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

You post a Finish language( or what ever?) article no one can read for evidence

Simply use a online translator.... but if you did that you would realise Rossi failed yet another test!

I am just going on available evidence as to what has happened so far.

And that evidence shows no independent testing, no prominent scients agree with him and he refuses to let any independent testing take place.

Yet these liars keep saying he this and that that hes a proven fraud blah blah and none of its true.

So he was never convicted of fraud?
en.wikipedia.org...(entrepreneur)

several prominent scientist have confirmed no trickery and more output then input etc.

They have? care to name these scientists?

Even PESN have dropped him for telling lies pesn.com...
edit on 25-9-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

They are worse than religious fanatics. I'm just waiting for the guy to come back and say NASA tested it and said it worked. Be good for a chuckle.

See this is the typical kind of crap we expect from the your ilk; false characterization strawman BS! No one has ever said a NASA scientist tested it and it works ...

Try here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

This presentation is basically an open admission by NASA scientists that the E-CAT system by Andrea Rossi and the Blacklight Power rectors by Randal Mills are the real deal. While NASA doesn’t seem quite ready to throw Einstein under the bus just yet, they have been forced to concede that the reactions first postulated by Mills are indeed real and that they have no known source within the current framework of Einsteinian relativity.

I certainly read that post to be "someone saying that NASA tested it" to all intents and purposes.

Of course the OP was proved wrong by the first response.......

And here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still there is a a lot of political pressure to not tout Cold fusion as viable but the NASA Chief has finally overcome his fear saying cold fusion is not only real but most promising of emerging technologies, however he stopped short of saying the E-Cat was LENR (low emission nuclear reaction) .

Again pretty much seems to me that the claim is being made...and by you yourself....but perhaps I am misinterpreting what you wrote??

edit on 25-9-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

See this is the typical kind of crap we expect from the your ilk; false characterization strawman BS! No one has ever said a NASA scientist tested it and it works however a NASA Scientist did speak positively of it and the tests that have been done on it but being careful not to endorse it and in fact started doing their own LENR research as a result of Rossi's tests so as not to get left in the dust in case his does come to market. And that has been posted here too...

As for posting the list of scientist I and others have posted them at least a couple times on ATS, but you have never posted any names to back up your BS accusations and assertions! I am not going to post them just for you because you are too lazy do any research that might blow your false bias BS out of the water... You really think highly of yourself that people are just supposed to take your word for it

As someone already posted, there are claims that NASA has said it works. Which is false. So give me the names of these scientists if you can. What names would you like me to provide, there have been NO independent tests conducted, I am unsure what you are asking. It's like me telling me to give me names of people who concluded my latest invention didn't work when they tested it. So not you tell me who tested Rossi's e-Cat and says it works. Thanks. I know you won't, because the scientists are all make believe.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thank you for saving me the trouble, I really cant believe his last post. Delusions appear to be growing stronger.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

PESN did not drop him you should actually read the articles you cite. That article was back in march there are many after that none of that makes all the other facts disappear. PESN has chronicled the whole thing

Care to show a E-cat article on PESN after March? You must be having trouble finding the names for those scientists!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

One Mega Watt E-Cat Cold Fusion Device Test Successful!

pesn.com

On October 28, 2011, Andrea Rossi demonstrated his 1 megawatt E-Cat system to his first customer, who had engineers/scientists on hand to test/validate its performance. Due to a glitch, it provided 470 kW of continuous power for 5.5 hours during the self-sustained mode.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wired.co.uk

Until it gets wide spread and gets as transparent as any other modern appliance or engine then how can it ever hit the main stream. For centuries there's been all kinds of people who can cause something to happen one time and for a short period of time. And meanwhile no one knew how the invention worked. it was kept a secret. And generally even if it was real then the secret died off with the inventor. So until someone actually creates something and then allows it to become sort of a open source concept, then we'll basically never see any kind of free energy.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join