It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Shows Police Officer Pepper-Spraying a Child

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Only one bad apple on the tree, but the true remains is that until you have a bigger gun than the other, you're nothing in their eyes.

edit on 29-10-2011 by the_0bserver85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Agarta

Not condoning the actions of the cop but who in their right mind brings children to a protest??

Exactly. We all know that police will brutalize people who go to protests. So, if children at protests get brutalized, they had it coming, and its the parents fault they were brutalized, not the fault of the police spraying them or beating them. Just like when your wife washes the dishes too slowly she needs to expect a beating and its her fault for sure. For now on we much teach parents that protests should be violent as a standard part of democracy. You are right about everything and should be promoted to king, so you can beat the crap out of children who's parents do things wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

What if the child deserved it?
Maybe the officer did not want to waste time on paperwork, and decided not to arrest.
The question was what if.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

uhhh, have you watched V for vendetta?
The very end? Everyone comes forth.

Sure, I see your point, but this is AMERICA, and its SUPPOSED to have peaceful protests.
Its been the cops that have made it violent, and the old and young hurt in these protests are all on them. Period.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

uhhh, have you watched V for vendetta?
The very end? Everyone comes forth.

Sure, I see your point, but this is AMERICA, and its SUPPOSED to have peaceful protests.
Its been the cops that have made it violent, and the old and young hurt in these protests are all on them. Period.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Agarta

Not condoning the actions of the cop but who in their right mind brings children to a protest??

I agree bro. The child got what was coming to them.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Someone who wants there child to learn how to stand for something. I can understand not taking children to something that may have anticipated extreme violence but this looks like it was meant to be peaceful.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Who is to even say that those are American police officers? Not 100% sure with the first picture, but the police cruiser in the background, which you can barely see. It KIND of doesn't look like an American Police car.

The second pic, DEFINITELY not an American officer. Look at the officer in the background, on his back is says "Ploicia".

I really don't think I'm the first one to post this. Someone had to of noticed these, or at least said something.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Good to see everyone has missed my point entirely here.

No surprise though I suppose...

What a lucky kid this one is.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
photos have no context, what a crock of crap
edit on 29-10-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

reply to post by Agarta

I agree bro. The child got what was coming to them.

naw "bro", he did not say that, did he "bro", but clearly any parent who has concerns for his kid's welfare should not be bringing the kid on a friggin protest, "bro", "bro", "bro"

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Lawsuit has been filed here in Birmingham, AL for the exact same behavior in our city schools, which I have been doing all I can to police for a while now. Having two sons in this system, you can believe I maximized my influence, persuasion, and logic to the utmost to help them navigate these monsters every single day.

They both left this system and the state, and are doing better than ever, one graduated, one about to, and it is no thanks to the thugs in schools.

www2.alabamas13.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

but who in their right mind brings children to a protest??

People who care nothing about their children

so are you saying that the parents that bring their children to the OWS movement care nothing about their children?
that's such a foolish statement. obviously if they're protesting it's something in convenience of their own, family or people that fall in their category.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seachange

The protest was about lots of people who lost their homes during the rain period last year in Niteroi, people failed to receive the benefit of $400 which led to a big demonstration. These children are affected in many other ways, whether they had a choice or not.

Out of his own choice Rio De Janeiro police officer Bruno Schorcht pepper sprayed innocent protesters. The fact that Bruno and his brutality on the day of the protest, unwittingly has highlighted to the world that Rio De Janeiro citizens were suffering from political broken promises. Becoming world news has meant that the citizens got the money the where entitled too.

Landslides in Rio: Last year’s survivors remain at risk
About 50 families still reside on Morro do Bumba hillside, where 45 died in landslides in April 2010.
By Danielle Mello for Infosurhoy.com—02/02/2011
Landslides in Rio - click to read full article
Rental benefits help about 3,200 families in Niterói

While about 3,200 families receive rental benefits from the city, another 4,000 families still are awaiting the benefits. As they wait, they make their houses in makeshift shelters provided by the army.

Francisco Carlos Ferreira de Souza, president of the Victims’ Association of Bumba, disagrees with the official figures.

There are 7,000 homeless families who have yet to receive their rental aid, says Souza, who also complains the residents need more financial aid and for it to arrive on time, as payments consistently arrive late.

edit on 29-10-2011 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anicetus
and to anyone else who did not bother to read my OP.

Please Read The Original Post Before

Posting

This occurred in Brazil on March 23rd, 2011.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I was thinking about this question the other day, should WE, and who should bring a Child to these protests?
haven't we been saying all all the time that there putting us our children and our children's children in the Slavery of a debt they did not create? had not part in and no choice about? WHY SHOULD THEY NOT BE THERE? It's there future too.
This Is a battle of wills to be free or slaves, and any act against the Family's that are protesting there is an Attack against there children, and the children's children, weather there present or not.
I say bring them and SHOW them what Democracy IS. where fighting for our family's.

Its people Standing up for what they believe, for there rights, Dignity, Ts being willing to face down the Paid thugs of Oppression, in a way that every one can recognize the villains, from the victims.
that COP is a villain, NO DOUBT About it.!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Who in their right mind sees this picture and thats the first thing they think of?

edit on 30-10-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Agarta

What if the child deserved it?
Maybe the officer did not want to waste time on paperwork, and decided not to arrest.
The question was what if.

Yea, I guess police officers in brazil like to avoid paperwork a lot when it comes to children that deserve punishment, eh?

articles.latimes.com...

jonathanturley.org...

articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

What did she do....look at him the wrong way
...F'n Tard

If that photo is real...that guy needs his @$$ handed to him on a silver platter

Thanks OP
edit on 10/30/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Agarta

Who takes a child to a protest? People who want their children to learn how to be strong, younger than they have... DON'T blame the parents. Blame the cop who was heartless enough to do this. Children should be off-limits from any kind of revenge. It's unconscionable.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join