It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Mining company about to destroy the Birthplace of the Sun / The heart of the world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hmm.. so if these sacred sites are mined and end up in our smart phones, will there be something scared and mystical in my phone? Sounds pretty exciting to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

Those iphones out there grant wishes, some tablets make dreams come true.
And that is exactly why they have lost already, there is nothing left in us to empathize with them, its like if we lived in different realities, wait, we do! on the same planet, amazing!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
and so another one bites the dust in a long chain of failures, we somehow allow all of this to happen, and since history repeats and reiterates itself again and again, sooner or later the majority will be the minority in something else, and will be left behind and forgotten, who could those be?

The bankers maybe? or serious sport fans, or maybe even, why not, the weapon makers, I am allowed to dream after all...
In a holoforum in the future someone will post something like this: "Hippies have made a deal with local authorities to plant more flower gardens in reservation space for the military inclined"- no one sympathizes with the violent, I hope.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
A W E S O M E thread dude!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ok, firstly lets not even pretend this is in the realm of coincidence; yes there are countless sacred sites but why are THE MOST sacred also the richest in minerals? If you listen to what the Aboriginal Australians have to say about the Jabiluka region you will learn much, they too speak of the Sun in that land, and then we see lo & behold we source radioactive materials from there!

People speak of PROGRESS when we are desperately sourcing new mining sites while most of what has previously been mined for our tech sits wasting away in garbage heaps. Where does the progression part fit in?

It is interesting to ponder some of the alleged tales of the Atlantean civilizations etc. who's tech apparently related to crystals, yet our tech hinges on exactly the same thing: crystal doping in semiconductor fabrication.

Is it any coincidence how many ancient cultures speak of denizens of the underworld?

What indeed drives the burning to bring past & buried matters to surface & sunlight?

Edit: Not that I claim to be above any of this either I love me some solid tech!
edit on 30-10-2011 by naghammadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by naghammadi

Excellent comment, no coincidences here that is for sure, but how did the ancients knew? why did they choose some places over others, why not any rock or any desert?

There is knowledge to be found in the workings of men of old, contacts with the unknown, visitors form beyond, the dealings with the realm of the spirits, and still, as you mention, crystals resonating with electromagnetically charged vibrations.
All is the same being different!

Of the wonders of the men of old only ruins remain, I don't think we will leave much more than that.

The divine wasn't always present only in mention, ages ago, things were very different than they are now!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
How would we feel if a bunch of Mexicans came up here and said, sorry Canadians, we're going to destroy the Hockey hall of fame because we believe there is gold and silver under there.

That's the equivalent. You'd have Joe Hockey from Manitoba on the first bus to Toronto ready to protest to death.

The difference being that someone owns that land the hall of fame is on. If you wish to protest do so to whomever sold the land to the Canadian mining company (probably the Mexican government).

Many of these sites are probably meteor impact sites, making them resource rish and probably the reason why they are revered.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Well, since it is an Unesco world heritage site, it was supposed to be "protected". There is no one to protest to, its the governments land after all, lo cal authorities all have been paid off, it bypassed all environmental impact studies, a 2 thousand million project with speculated profits of 4 times the investments cannot be stopped!

We owned the land, the people of the world, we gave it to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join