It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the evils of Wicca Witchcraft!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think any Pagan trying to set this Christian on a different way of seeing us is wasting their time.

He cares about Jesus Christ and the Bible.

We don't follow Jesus Christ or the Bible, unles you're a Christian Witch in which case, do whatever.

But both sides are missing the point that neither cares at all about what the other is saying.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Does Jesus Christ have knowledge of occult? I would say yes he does, after all doesn't God possess knowledge of all things? But NO! he did not practice it.

The bible is completely against witchcraft.

Witchcraft derives its power from Satan.

Jesus Christ derived His power from God the Father.

"Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these. For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him. "
John 5:19-23

Whenever the power of the Gospel confronted witchcraft in the New Testament, the power of God always overcame the power of Satan.

Acts chapters 8, 13, 16 and 19 if you care to see for yourself.

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A few things to note in this thread.

The hypocrisy of the pro christian anti wiccan side.

The fact that had somebody started a thread with so much hate toward christians or anyone else the MODS would have killed it so it seems to be endorsed by ats. ( might have to report that one to the Australian internet watchdog as wicca is a recognised religion in Aus)

And something that the Christians aren't seeing which is right under their nose and here it is.

Wiccans don't believe in Satan. We blame ourselves for our faults ( unlike christians we have no one to pin it on or a scape goat if you will) and because we don't believe in the christians Satan we don't worship the Christians Satan.

By the very nature of Christianity you Christians believe in the existence of your God and your satan. The people who do believe in and worship your Satan also believe in your religion and your God but they just choose to ally themselves with your satan instead of your God. So the Satan worshipers you talk of are by the very nature of their belief Christian they just choose to bat for Satan.

It has nothing to do with us Wiccans. What you're actually doing is blaming your neighbours for the rift in your own household.
edit on 29-10-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Noticed how you changed your line saying that jealousy isnt in the 10 commandments cos I just checked and I think you should read the10th one again you should know it..

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s. (Exodus 20:17)

Well I did a little bit of research and alot of churches put Jealousy into this commandment.........
So its Ok for your God to be Jealous but we are not allowed eh?

Seems Iam not the ignorant one here, you spout rubbish and then tell me I was wrong when in fact you, the person who is all knowing about Christainity didnt even know what the 10th commandment was lol ...your a fraud and a joke.
So before he say's I never wrote that check his post at
posted on 29-10-2011 @ 07:33 PM
And he wrote that Jealousy isnt in the 10 commandments, he wrote it just before he forgave my for my ignorance.
edit on 29-10-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic
I think any Pagan trying to set this Christian on a different way of seeing us is wasting their time.

We don't follow Jesus Christ or the Bible, unles you're a Christian Witch in which case, do whatever.

But both sides are missing the point that neither cares at all about what the other is saying.

Had the OP started a thread about building a bridge to overcome misundertanding and falshoods it might have mattered what their point was. But because it started with wiccans worship the devil and we're all off to hell anythign else they say is just going to add to the hate.

The whole post was a load of rubbish and can only lower a persons IQ.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Please report me to your Australian internet watchdog I am not afraid to expose the shame religion of Wicca or any other pagan religion. I do not hate wiccans, I hate the evil sin wiccans partake in.

If you read my thread you would of already seen that i stated i know that wiccans don't believe in Satan but you do believe in Lucifer... You make Lucifer out to be a good guy, when he is really Satan aka the devil, they are all the same under different names. When you worship any God that is not the True living God Lord Jesus Christ you are worshipping SATAN!

I made this thread to expose Wicca, its ideology and false doctrines and that is exactly what I have done. What i did not do was make this thread in a personal attack to wiccans. If you don't believe the Bible then why should this thread offend you?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You have continually said that Jesus condemned witchcraft then you refer me to the works pf Paul. Paul never knew Jesus, never wrote about Jesus's words, works, his miracles or his magical powers. Paul was a manipulative politician who weasled his way in as the 13th, (14th) apostles by bullying Peter and Timothy.

I don't care if you take his works as God's word, but don't quote them to me when we are talking about the rabbinic teacher of mysticism, Jesus. Paul didn't know anything about the teachings of Jesus, period, and he didn't write about him. He preached all lot like you do, but his words mean nothing to me.

Witchcraft is a made up term, used by Christains to persecute people who didn't go aong with their barbaric control.

A Man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him.
Allister Crowely

Did God not give us free will to do with what we will? Wasn't Jesus doing his true will?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic

I know, you care about Lucifer the light bearer instead, (same as the church of Satan) but they recognize who he really is. Wicca is like a subsidiary of satanism, most satanists get recruited from paganism anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Please report me to your Australian internet watchdog I am not afraid to expose the shame religion of Wicca or any other pagan religion. I do not hate wiccans, I hate the evil sin wiccans partake in.

If you read my thread you would of already seen that i stated i know that wiccans don't believe in Satan but you do believe in Lucifer... You make Lucifer out to be a good guy, when he is really Satan aka the devil, they are all the same under different names. When you worship any God that is not the True living God Lord Jesus Christ you are worshipping SATAN!

I made this thread to expose Wicca, its ideology and false doctrines and that is exactly what I have done. What i did not do was make this thread in a personal attack to wiccans. If you don't believe the Bible then why should this thread offend you?

You're very up yourself aren't you? The fact that you confused reporting ats for allowing your hate to go unchecked with reporting" you" shows just how narrow your mind is.

I feel sorry for you. Perhaps I can do ritual to to bring happy things into your life. I'm supposed to ask your permission first but I might view it as an intervention instead.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The topic is how Wicca is portrayed in the bible.
I'm making the point that the bible says alot of things.
Many of them outdated.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I do not hate anyone, but I do hate sin and evil. You know what your doing is wrong, and I do not believe you really are a wicked wiccan ether. Just a misguided soul that's been deceived.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I do not hate anyone, but I do hate sin and evil. You know what your doing is wrong, and I do not believe you really are a wicked wiccan ether. Just a misguided soul that's been deceived.

You have been blinded by your own evangelism. And ignored the point I made about satan worshipers belonging to your own house. I've seen you stumped several times on this thread.

You still live in a dark age and I feel sorry for you but my energies are best used on someone who is worth it.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

No, what you are doing is wrong. You're deliberatly spreading condemnation and persecuting of those who would follow the teaching of Christ, the very person that you are saying you love and believe in.

It is evil to teach people that the people who practice Wicca are evil, it's antichristal! This is exactly the same magic and the path that Jesus used and taught. It's a beautiful and peaceful dance of becoming one with the universe. (God)

You know what you're doing is wrong and evil.
edit on 29-10-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
www.wicca-spirituality.com...

This actually seems a little more peaceful then what the OP is preaching...

Im pretty sure Jesus said "blessed are the peacemakers".... Though i could be wrong

Does anyone know what flavor of Christianity RG is?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

The topic is how Wicca is portrayed in the bible.
I'm making the point that the bible says alot of things.
Many of them outdated.

Actually Wicca itself is not mentioned in the Bible. But the Bible is very clear in its view of magic and the occult. And Jesus is the Word made flesh, He kept the law. So He would not have violated the laws against witchcraft which is mentioned in the Bible.

If people want to say that Jesus had magical powers, then I want to see the first magician raise himself from the dead. Never happened yet and never will. Jesus is Lord over all, He was present in creation and He has power over all things. Some magicians may have power to convince you through their slight of hand, they are still tricking you, therefore lying to you. Jesus did not have to do rituals or rites, He just spoke and it happened.

Jesus never performed magic.

Here is one example of the difference in magic and true power from God...

"But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one: To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God. And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries. But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done. Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost: (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost. And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles’ hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost. But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God. Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee. For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the LORD for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me." (Acts 8:9-24).

The difference, right from the mouth of a man who practiced sorcery.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join