It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the evils of Wicca Witchcraft!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by steveknows

I do not hate anyone, but I do hate sin and evil. You know what your doing is wrong, and I do not believe you really are a wicked wiccan ether. Just a misguided soul that's been deceived.

No, what you are doing is wrong. You're deliberatly spreading condemnation and persecuting of those who would follow the teaching of Christ, the very person that you are saying you love and believe in.

It is evil to teach people that the people who practice Wicca are evil, it's antichristal! This is exactly the same magic and the path that Jesus used and taught. It's a beautiful and peaceful dance of becoming one with the universe. (God)

You know what you're doing is wrong and evil.
edit on 29-10-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

You are accusing Jesus, the most Holy and Just, of violating the law He practiced in obedience to His death.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

I do not hate anyone, but I do hate sin and evil. You know what your doing is wrong, and I do not believe you really are a wicked wiccan ether. Just a misguided soul that's been deceived.

No, what you are doing is wrong. You're deliberatly spreading condemnation and persecuting of those who would follow the teaching of Christ, the very person that you are saying you love and believe in.

It is evil to teach people that the people who practice Wicca are evil, it's antichristal! This is exactly the same magic and the path that Jesus used and taught. It's a beautiful and peaceful dance of becoming one with the universe. (God)

You know what you're doing is wrong and evil.
edit on 29-10-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

You are accusing Jesus, the most Holy and Just, of violating the law He practiced in obedience to His death.

Im pretty sure the OP isn't Jesus bro

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

you said
The difference, right from the mouth of a man who practiced sorcery...........wrong of course, its from a near 2000 year old book.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Again, you are accusing Jesus of violating the law He practiced in obedience to His death. I am addressing your statement that you made. Jesus never taught magic nor used it. He is the Word of God made flesh, the Word of God states it is a sin. There is no sin found in Jesus. You just accused Jesus of a sin He was not guilty of.

edit on 10/29/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Why all the preaching all the time eh? its like you have to tell yourself again and again to make sure you believe it.
I agree with the fella the OP is spreading hate about people of a different religion and Jesus wouldnt be happy about that.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

you said
The difference, right from the mouth of a man who practiced sorcery...........wrong of course, its from a near 2000 year old book.

Apparently the Egyptian Book of the Dead carries more weight with you as does Socrates and Aristotle. You really don't want to accept the Bible because you don't want it. That is all.

You will probably say, "I didn't say anything about the others". Does not matter though, you simply don't want the Bible. So it is easy for you to dismiss it, even though you embrace others that are much older.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by steveknows
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Gonna put you on the spot now and see what you are capable of intellectually. Show me your evidence that clearly proves that the Bible stole anything from paganism? The Hebrews mixed with many pagan people and Abraham even was pagan until The LORD called him. Egypt has influenced aspects of the Bible. It is not stealing, it is culture.

The LORD revealed Himself to pagan people and called them out. He brought them to a Land and made them His people. Through His Son all people of the world can become His people.

Well I know that the question wasn't adress to me but here is your proof: the flood story in the bible is from THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH.I invite you to read it before dismissing it as proof.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Why all the preaching all the time eh? its like you have to tell yourself again and again to make sure you believe it.
I agree with the fella the OP is spreading hate about people of a different religion and Jesus wouldnt be happy about that.

I am not preaching. And did I say anything about hating it? Did you read my first post on this subject? Go back and read it to see where I am coming from.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Well, for a while I did worship Lilith, supposedly one of the wives of Lucifer. She's a great feminist figure- see, Adam tried to rape her when she refused to lie below him, because she and Adam were made of the exact same materials!

But no, currently I worship Hecate, queen of the witches, goddess of crossroads, owls, and dogs. She's an interesting one- not much is really known about her. She was the only Titan Zeus allowed to live after he killed his father, who was trying to devour all his children. Hecate is also one of the few deities known to be able to walk through the underworld and come back. She's seen as a Triple Goddess, not much difference from your father / son / holy spirit!

Isn't mythology fun and interesting? I'd be really glad to tell you more! I like to help people learn.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

So you're saying that basically.
If you practice magic.
You are evil.
Even if you use that magic to do nothing but good.
It's still evil.

Just because the bible says so?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I dont know what I want spiritually but I know Iam not going to believe in something what has hateful things in it.
I believe in humanity more than God because thats whats it all about, I respect peoples beliefs when they try to not hurt anyone but the OP is a hateful human being so I have called him out on what he says.
All religions should have one sentence in their books......

Treat people how you want to be treated.......and thats it, thats what they are all trying to say but mankind has made one easy thing hard by making offshoots of the same message and then we kill ourselves trying to prove their message is the right one.
Reading this thread has made me realise that wicca's won't slag off or threaten others with Hell. So Iam going to research wicca's and maybe its the thing I have been looking for. But this thread has made me sure I dont want to be a Christian.
Oh and what book have I embraced? none...
So in future before spouting off that yours is the only true God ask yourself this..what if your wrong?

edit on 29-10-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Read what I said I said the OP is spreading hate not you.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

If you take issue with having a religion filled with bigots or hatred, I truly recommend Eclectic Paganism. It's basically making your own religion- and then you can honestly say, any time a crazy Pagan comes up, that you are not at all related to them.
That's what I had to do.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Here's something for you to ponder OP though I don't doubt you'll just not read it.

•The sun "dies" for three days on December 22nd, the winter solstice, when it stops in its movement south, to be born again or resurrected on December 25th, when it resumes its movement north.
•In some areas, the calendar originally began in the constellation of Virgo, and the sun would therefore be "born of a Virgin."
•The sun is the "Light of the World."
•The sun "cometh on clouds, and every eye shall see him."
•The sun rising in the morning is the "Savior of mankind."
•The sun wears a corona, "crown of thorns" or halo.
•The sun "walks on water."
•The sun's "followers," "helpers" or "disciples" are the 12 months and the 12 signs of the zodiac or constellations, through which the sun must pass.
•The sun at 12 noon is in the house or temple of the "Most High"; thus, "he" begins "his Father's work" at "age" 12.
•The sun enters into each sign of the zodiac at 30°; hence, the "Sun of God" begins his ministry at "age" 30.
•The sun is hung on a cross or "crucified," which represents its passing through the equinoxes, the vernal equinox being Easter, at which time it is then resurrected.

"Origins of Christianity" by Acharya S

I'm from the southern hemisphere so I do things a little different but as christianity comes from the north the conection stands to northern paganism.

Also because of the power of return there's no bad wiccans as any who might choose to be bad don't last long.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic

If you take issue with having a religion filled with bigots or hatred, I truly recommend Eclectic Paganism. It's basically making your own religion- and then you can honestly say, any time a crazy Pagan comes up, that you are not at all related to them.
That's what I had to do.

That sounds good to me send me some links so I can research it all, (If I googled it, I dont know which sites are BS)
Thanks

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by Akragon

Again, you are accusing Jesus of violating the law He practiced in obedience to His death. I am addressing your statement that you made. Jesus never taught magic nor used it. He is the Word of God made flesh, the Word of God states it is a sin. There is no sin found in Jesus. You just accused Jesus of a sin He was not guilty of.

LOL

You better check yourself man...

That is not my quote....

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic

That's what I had to do.

No one is perect and every belief has it's iffy followers. You'll never find a truly white witch as it's like looking for a perfect christian but most of us do our best.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

So in future before spouting off that yours is the only true God ask yourself this..what if your wrong?

But what if I am right? And you did not read my first post in this thread. I am not going to rehash my first post because it is available there for you to read. So in the future, before spouting off, read people's posts when they ask you to.

I do not hate my brother who is a practicing Wiccan, in fact we have a very wonderful relationship. But he knows what I believe in and still respects me. I have never called him evil but have pointed out various parts of his belief that contradicts his tenets. So don't assume I don't know what I am talking about in this thread.

But what if I am right?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Well I am certainly not a white witch. I don't believe in the Law of Threes. I do believe in karma, but that revenge is often an integral part of karma working. I'd just rather not be associated with idiots and people who do no research.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join