It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the evils of Wicca Witchcraft!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by Akragon

It is evil to teach people that the people who practice Wicca are evil, it's antichristal! This is exactly the same magic and the path that Jesus used and taught. It's a beautiful and peaceful dance of becoming one with the universe. (God)

Im pretty sure the OP isn't Jesus bro

Again, you are accusing Jesus of violating the law He practiced in obedience to His death. I am addressing your statement that you made. Jesus never taught magic nor used it. He is the Word of God made flesh, the Word of God states it is a sin. There is no sin found in Jesus. You just accused Jesus of a sin He was not guilty of.

edit on 10/29/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

LOL

You better check yourself man...

That is not my quote....

The post clipping of multiple posts makes for fun. OK you didn't say it, but it was in a reply post you responded to. Oh the fun of clipping posts at the wrong point. Thank you for pointing that out.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic
reply to post by steveknows

Well I am certainly not a white witch. I don't believe in the Law of Threes. I do believe in karma, but that revenge is often an integral part of karma working. I'd just rather not be associated with idiots and people who do no research.

You cant be a "white witch" or a "black witch" as the law of duality states there is no such thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

The post about your brother being a wicca? Yeah I read it but got put off by the preaching

IE:Jesus is Lord over all, He was present in creation and He has power over all things. Some magicians may have power to convince you through their slight of hand, they are still tricking you, therefore lying to you. Jesus did not have to do rituals or rites, He just spoke and it happened.

Yet you said this isnt preaching? sure sounds like it to me. Yup can just see a bible thumper shouting this.

But at least you seem to understand that other people are allowed to have different beliefs not like the OP I bet he thinks being gay is wrong too.
edit on 29-10-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

You'll notice I never said I was either.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Some magicians may have power to convince you through their slight of hand, they are still tricking you, therefore lying to you. Jesus did not have to do rituals or rites, He just spoke and it happened.

Jesus was just a magician whose talent matches that of merlin and moses.

We dont worship merlin do we?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cetaphobic

Someone who knows about wicca stuff should make a thread about it

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I had been intending to start some Pagan threads once I hit my 20 posts, and since I have, I suppose you can look forward to them.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

The topic is how Wicca is portrayed in the bible.
I'm making the point that the bible says alot of things.
Many of them outdated.

Jesus never performed magic.

Here is one example of the difference in magic and true power from God...

"But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one: To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God. And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries. But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done. Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost: (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost. And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles’ hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost. But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God. Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee. For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the LORD for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me." (Acts 8:9-24).

The difference, right from the mouth of a man who practiced sorcery.

No, here is a sorcerer who met a better sorcerer, and joined their group. Jesus taught sorcerery, Jesus taught Phillip. Of course Jesus practiced magic!

He stood up in a boat and told the sea to be quite, magic. He turned water to wine, magic! His whole shamanic vision quest in the dessert was a test for him to learn to master his magic!

Jesus was a mystic, magician, shaman who taught and practiced the ancient secrets.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Cool and cheers for the links

May the Monkey only giggle when you pass (and not throw poo)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

If you consider the spirits you are conjuring to be mere mythology and not real, then by definition you are not a real witch and your word's are meaningless when trying to refute what I've originally said. So I guess that would make you agnostic am I right?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

This is the religious forum, If you don't like preaching then leave, or get used to it. As Christian's the bible is our final authority, so everything we do/say will be backed up by biblical scripture. If we can not back up our word's then all we're providing you is our "opinion" which is certainly not something we seek to do. We give you what God says, as that's the only opinion that really matters.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Satanists are Christians and vice versa. Because you can't believe in one without believing in the other.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

No, I'm a Pagan. I do believe my deities are real. However, most of their stories come from mythology.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

But here is where they usual Christian hypocrisy comes in.

Jesus practised magic, that whole water into wine thing, making fish and bread.Healing people.......

Jesus was a witch.

link   

I think that if you took everything that "God said" that's in the bible, you would find that you have a very few pages of convoluted, contradictory orders of slavery, murder, rape, thievery and a demand for blind allegence of things that are uncertain.

If you take only the words of Jesus that are recorded in the Bible, you also get very few pages of contradictory and confusing theology.

Certainly not a "last word."
edit on 29-10-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by grey580

Here is the thing, their is no "good magic" because all forms of magic is an abomination to God and even if used for good is a sin within itself so can never be good.

Reason; because if you have to seek power from an outside source such as "Lucifer" who is the master magician then you are clearly committing an act of sin and showing no glory to your true creator.

God hates magic, witchcraft, mysticism and all those things... he even said he would eventually destroy such things. Do you really want to be apart of that wrath? If you don't believe evolution is true, and you are a pagan, how can you honestly not feel any guilt for doing something your Creator has forbidden?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

This is the religious forum, If you don't like preaching then leave, or get used to it. As Christian's the bible is our final authority, so everything we do/say will be backed up by biblical scripture. If we can not back up our word's then all we're providing you is our "opinion" which is certainly not something we seek to do. We give you what God says, as that's the only opinion that really matters.

There you go being up yourself again. The problem really is, apart from your blindess to other religions, is that when you are shown something or if something is pointed out that stumps your views then you simply stick your head in the sand so you're not here to debate you're here to pass the word of hate, put down other beliefs and generaly preach the bible. You say that this is a religious forum and there is more than one religion in this world which you by your very words denounce as false so you are obviously an evangelistic hypocrite or to put it in layman's terms...

A devout Christian.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic

No, I'm a Pagan. I do believe my deities are real. However, most of their stories come from mythology.

Seem's to me that your belief is really just a fantasy that you have made apart of your life because you think its "kool" and "interesting". As you say most come from mythology anyway which is not real, but YHWH the god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob on the other hand is real and recorded in human history, but you have no written history or documents for yours? How you can believe there are multiple deities bewilders me, there is only one god any more makes no sense and is not logical for more.
edit on 29-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

reply to post by grey580

Here is the thing, their is no "good magic" because all forms of magic is an abomination to God and even if used for good is a sin within itself so can never be good.

Reason; because if you have to seek power from an outside source such as "Lucifer" who is the master magician then you are clearly committing an act of sin and showing no glory to your true creator.

God hates magic, witchcraft, mysticism and all those things... he even said he would eventually destroy such things. Do you really want to be apart of that wrath? If you don't believe evolution is true, and you are a pagan, how can you honestly not feel any guilt for doing something your Creator has forbidden?

So what you must mean is that Christianity hates people taking charge of their own life and exploring the wonder of their universe around them without the church having some kind of control over it. And it is so desperate to have people not do it that it makes threats of people going to some awful place full of torment should they choose to do it.

Wow what a loving institution you ally yourself with.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by grey580

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Again and again, magic and it attributes and methods have been taught and displayed by your own bible. Then you Christains came along and said anybody but these guys in the bible try this at home and......HELL, FIRE etc.

The way has been created for us and we have been sent numberous teachers to lead the way. You are a false teacher. leading us astray from our true roots with lies, hate and persectuctive threats of distruction as a lame attempt to get the last word and the upper hand.

You are wrong and science, magic and mystery are not the enemy, ignorance and bigotry is!

You are spreading and teaching and preaching anti-christal ways!

"Magic is the Highest, most Absolute, and most Divine Knowledge of Natural Philosophy, advanced in its works and wonderful operations by a right understanding of the inward and occult virtue of things; so that true Agents being applied to proper Patients, strange and admirable effects will thereby be produced. Whence magicians are profound and diligent searchers into Nature; they, because of their skill, know how to anticipate an effect, the which to the vulgar shall seem to be a miracle."
The Goetia of the Lemegeton of King Solomon.

MAGICK
and the right comprehension and right application thereof.
I) DEFINITION.

Magick is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will.

(Illustration: It is my Will to inform the World of certain facts within my knowledge. I therefore take "magickal weapons", pen, ink, and paper; I write "incantations"---these sentences---in the "magickal language" ie, that which is understood by the people I wish to instruct; I call forth "spirits", such as printers, publishers, booksellers and so forth and constrain them to convey my message to those people. The composition and distribution of this book is thus an act of Magick by which I cause Changes to take place in conformity with my Will.)
Allister Crowley

You are using magic to create this thread! You doing something that is evil by your own creed.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join