It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it's October 28, 2011. This is what I saw this morning. Is it a sign?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Like many of you, I have been anxiously awaiting this day. Wondering what, if anything, would happen. I began the day with my usual routine of waking up at 6am to get my daughter ready for school. At 7am my daughter and I walked outside to get in the car to drive to school. The first thing I saw was the sun barely peaking over the horizon. As I turned to get in the car, to my surprise, I saw a huge beautiful rainbow! I took a picture with the terrible camera on my Samsung Impression cell phone. It does not do justice to how intense the colors were in person, but I wanted to show the picture for proof of what I saw. The hazy clouds at the bottom were actually very bright pink, not grey like they look in the picture.

Okay, so big deal right? It's just a rainbow. Well, it was the first time I remember waking up to seeing a rainbow first thing in the morning. Is it just a coincidence that it was on this date? By nature I am a very analytical and skeptic person. I don't just believe everything I'm told. I like to research things and find what feels true to me. I am not a religious person. I have never been a very spiritual person either until recently. Several weeks ago I started experiences "symptoms" of spontaneous spiritual awakening. I won't go into details of that since that's not the point of this thread. What's interesting though is that I have been praying to Creator, Universe, Jesus, Angels, Spirit Guides to give me a "sign". To tell me why I have been experiencing these things and what's the purpose.

So after seeing the rainbow I decided to research what the rainbow could mean. Here is what I found:

From the Bible:

Genesis 9 - God’s Covenant with Noah and Creation
4. (12-17) The sign of God’s covenant.
And God said: “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” And God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.”

www.enduringword.com...

According to the bible, God will NOT destroy all flesh on the Earth with a flood ever again! That's great!

A modern prophet in this dispensation has reemphasized the two-way nature of the covenant that God made with Noah, and the sign and token of the rainbow.
The Prophet Joseph Smith taught:
I have asked of the Lord concerning His coming; and while asking the Lord, He gave a sign and said, “In the days of Noah I set a bow in the heavens as a sign and token that in any year that the bow should be seen the Lord would NOT come; but there should be seed time and harvest during that year: but whenever you see the bow withdrawn, it shall be a token that there shall be famine, pestilence, and great distress among the nations, and that the coming of the Messiah is not far distant.”

www.templestudy.com...

According to Joseph Smith, Jesus will NOT be returning this year to destroy the Earth with fire! Again, that's great!

Warriors of the Rainbow
There was an old lady, from the "Cree" tribe, named "Eyes of Fire", who prophesied that one day, because of the white mans' or Yo-ne-gis' greed, there would come a time, when the fish would die in the streams, the birds would fall from the air, the waters would be blackened, and the trees would no longer be, mankind as we would know it would all but cease to exist.
There would come a time when the "keepers of the legend, stories, culture rituals, and myths, and all the Ancient Tribal Customs" would be needed to restore us to health. They would be mankinds key to survival, they were the "Warriors of the Rainbow". There would come a day of awakening when all the peoples of all the tribes would form a New World of Justice, Peace, Freedom and recognition of the Great Spirit. The "Warriors of the Rainbow" would spread these messages and teach all peoples of the Earth or "Elohi". They would teach them how to live the "Way of the Great Spirit". They would tell them of how the world today has turned away from the Great Spirit and that is why our Earth is "Sick".
The "Warriors of the Rainbow" would show the peoples that this "Ancient Being" (the Great Spirit), is full of love and understanding, and teach them how to make the "Earth or Elohi" beautiful again. These Warriors would give the people principles or rules to follow to make their path right with the world. These principles would be those of the Ancient Tribes.
The Warriors of the Rainbow would teach the people of the ancient practices of Unity, Love and Understanding. They would teach of Harmony among people in all four comers of the Earth.

To read the full text:
www.welcomehome.org...

Beautiful, short video about "Rainbow Warriors"
Video link:
www.youtube.com...

The Rainbow Warriors are certainly not a new cult or religion. There is no fixed list of characteristics and any necessary specified aura colour, skin colour or spiritual faith. There is no fixed year from which we can say they first began to appear on the planet or when they will have finished arriving.

2012rising.com...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing"
-Albert Einstein

In closing, I would just like to say that I am not making any prophecies or claims. This is my first thread. I just thought this was fun and interesting and wanted to share.
~Peace and Love~

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
HAHAH!! I totally forgot that today was THE DAY. HAHAH! I guess thats another dooms day fail.

Great thread btw, well put together even though I don't buy into the bible/religious text stuff. Stars for that.
edit on 10/28/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I saw that rainbow, followed it to the end.

Yep, looks pretty accurate to me.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
no

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You know its weird. I've been waiting for this day, kinda seeing 'what if', and it seems like my entire areas network is down, internet is messed off, tv is on the fritz. We're busy as hell. (Im an internal network tech)

Theres no other reason for all this stuff to be going down all at once.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by radosta

Yes.

link   
It ends in a porter potty... There's no pot of gold in there, I'm sure of it.

Maybe Maynard was right.. We're gettin flushed!

link   
If you are anxiously waiting for a date to occur, once the time comes something is going to catch your eye which would normally be of no significance to your life. Bible passages only mean something if you try

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just FYI, the D4rk Kn1ght thread said whatever happens will happen tonight - hence dark night? Can't see the stars dance in the daylight.

Not saying I believe just a detail.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Perhaps Oct 28th, 2011 is the day EVERYTHING changes for you!
You saw the rainbow,it seemed to say something to you.
That rainbow was to tell you
"Welcome to a brand new day!!"

It is a sign, you felt it.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
From something that small,you turn it to something that huge,for no reason.

It's just a RAINBOW!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

did you find any gold in the port-o-potty?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
hahaha well Jibbyjeddi

... the old saying "where there's muck there's brass" comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

did you find any gold in the port-o-potty?

One man's poop is another man's gold ?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
spending to much time on sites like ats will do that to you..

i saw the sunset earlier, maybe ill check to see what the bible says about that...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Okay....Another day down and nothing much new. So, what are the next days? Lets see....

Nov 5, Guy Fawkes day and major OWS/Anonymous activities planned
Nov 8-9 Yu-55 Comes through to say Hi and the Government shuts everyone down on the 9th for it's first Nation-wide test of EBS.
Nov 11 Who KNOWS what. Anonymous is making a big deal of this date for a major 'World Change' and I keep seeing mention of it in other places. 11/11/11 is nice numerology if you're into that kind of thing.

January has Levy and Earth making a close encounter and Apophis makes it's run past to wave before returning years from now to smack us around a bit.

What dates am I missing? Surly there are a ton more days to come where we are all expected to wake in fear and spend the whole day walking softly so as not to draw notice from the Gods of catastrophe and doom.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

i saw the sunset earlier, maybe ill check to see what the bible says about that...

We all see sunsets every single day. How often do we see rainbows? Maybe a few times a year? I just thought it was cool to see a rainbow first thing in the morning on October 28th. I don't believe in bible prophecies. However, the prophecy by the Cree Indian lady was quite accurate.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitsuzen

Originally posted by Misterlondon

We all see sunsets every single day. How often do we see rainbows? Maybe a few times a year? I just thought it was cool to see a rainbow first thing in the morning on October 28th. I don't believe in bible prophecies. However, the prophecy by the Cree Indian lady was quite accurate.

which prophecy by the cree indian lady? do you have a link?

regarding rainbows.. i come from England where it tends rains on sunny days so to be honest its not unusual to see one..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

There was an old lady, from the "Cree" tribe, named "Eyes of Fire", who prophesied that one day, because of the white mans' or Yo-ne-gis' greed, there would come a time, when the fish would die in the streams, the birds would fall from the air, the waters would be blackened, and the trees would no longer be, mankind as we would know it would all but cease to exist.

Here is the link to full text:
www.welcomehome.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
HAHAH!! I totally forgot that today was THE DAY. HAHAH! I guess thats another dooms day fail.

Great thread btw, well put together even though I don't buy into the bible/religious text stuff. Stars for that.
edit on 10/28/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

Thanks!
I don't buy into the bible/religious stuff either. I guess my point was to show that it's NOT the end of the world! The reason people think(or hope) the world is ending is because of the condition of the world at this time. Instead of focusing on doom and gloom, it would be great if humanity cleaned up the mess we have made of the world, put an end to greed and corruption, stop the destructive wars, and lived in peace and harmony.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join