It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by bulla

you definitely get the prize

the field around the objects is the Higgs Field? the Higgs field contains all the data that creates our reality. Tesla and Hutcheson both talk about seeing images of people from other dimensions in their experiments.

google Casimir Effect, Higgs Boson, Zero Point physics, Tom Valone

Valone has some great videos on the internet video.google.com...
edit on 2-11-2011 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

So you seem fairly well up on things, then tell me, do they also speak of the pyramid connection or am I to understand that I have actualy broken some new ground, not before understood or published

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

reply to post by bulla

you definitely get the prize

the field around the objects is the Higgs Field? the Higgs field contains all the data that creates our reality. Tesla and Hutcheson both talk about seeing images of people from other dimensions in their experiments.

google Casimir Effect, Higgs Boson, Zero Point physics, Tom Valone

Valone has some great videos on the internet video.google.com...
edit on 2-11-2011 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

So you seem fairly well up on things, then tell me, do they also speak of the pyramid connection or am I to understand that I have actualy broken some new ground, not before understood or published

Ok mate I have had a quick look at Tom Valone and I tell you I am staggered to listin and see all my research from some years ago now being realized and understood as to my understandings and that other people have given names to my understandinds in isolation re the Casimir effects and the power avaliable from the outside vacume of outerspace and what I call Pranic energy but to be very frank with you as I have previously said in relation to Stanford Uni they are still light years behind as is Tom Valone they are still trying to theorise what they now see may be possible while my design came of my my drafting board some 4 years ago and I am at presant in the replaction stage of actualy building a generator that they at this stage are omly dreaming may be possible mate, living as a recluse on ones own and only gaining full access to the web only some 5 weeks ago I have to tell you I am totaly staggered at what I am discovering upon ATS , how can this be so, almost a paralel understanding with some five or six years seperating us and he a promanant doctor of physics and me self educated and yet the same primordial therory with some time seperating it I think I am going to have some beers and think for a while

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

it sounds to me like you guys are all playing with the Higgs field in one way or another. I think what you're doing sounds pretty unique in relation to what these other guys are doing but it all has to do with free unlimited non-polluting energy in other words exactly what we need to save the planet.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Tagging this thread as its awesome and i need to get back to it. But first sleep beckons. Mr Scott Creighton thank you for all the information you have shared with us thus far. So much information to take in and process.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

it sounds to me like you guys are all playing with the Higgs field in one way or another. I think what you're doing sounds pretty unique in relation to what these other guys are doing but it all has to do with free unlimited non-polluting energy in other words exactly what we need to save the planet.

I take the time to further explain, it is not a race between unpolluted free power that is required to save this planet it is a race between unadolterated igmorance verses a total gravatational eclips, cuased by man, that is killing mother natures primordial generators of our vertual existance, by proventing the convetion of primordial mists,sea fog ,fogs being discribed as HydroH2o@ Atomic that at a precise time, see my outing of Atomic clocks, giving this timing and I now discibe for the first time the Hetodynamic Electromagnetic Hydro 4 Ellerment wave array that is a dual cathode and anode the cathode being a projection stationary standing vertical ray, while the Anode is a standing but Daynamic 4 ellerment wave being an array of 4, from which the the vertical ray is generated and projected, while at the same time the standing waves also project at an angle in to the western sky @ 10.30 oclock, and both the ray and the waves are polerized magnetic North South

And further disclose that it is this event,Known within the Mayan civilisation and it being Known as both the RED ranbow and the WHITE rainbow and that I disclose for the first time that they the above rainbows are generated by the one and the same generator, but the only differance between them is the RED rainbow has clouds over head giveing Roygibiv , but now energy charge being the negitve, while the WHITE rainbow being the same thing only it has no clouds overhead to obstruct is passage on its way to the play its part via generating the ionisphere and at the same time the western dynamic waves also hitting the ionisphere and when it dose so it fluxes and reverse Indution accures and it tracktors back to earth, as the discharging point where by it deposits its pranic energy from the ionisphere directly into the grid causeing magnetic plume see my previous posting about plumes

And I further make it known that for every RED rainbow or viewerable one that you can see, that there is 500, 000 WHITE ones projected that you havent and cannot see and all the above are caused and geneated via the primordial mists and when viewed from the light side of earth are a continum of the above and has been so for many billions of years and it is these White Rainbows that are actualy what protects this planet from raidation being they are the feilds of sheilds of reativity being they are the contiuam

Our problem begins and ends with the killer of the Rainbows Oil and dispersant giving the leathal dose of reconstertutable soluability on the Atomic level

BULLA

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

I take the time to further explain, it is not a race between unpolluted free power that is required to save this planet it is a race between unadolterated igmorance verses a total gravatational eclips, cuased by man, that is killing mother natures primordial generators of our vertual existance, by proventing the convetion of primordial mists,sea fog ,fogs being discribed as HydroH2o@ Atomic that at a precise time, see my outing of Atomic clocks, giving this timing and I now discibe for the first time the Hetodynamic Electromagnetic Hydro 4 Ellerment wave array that is a dual cathode and anode the cathode being a projection stationary standing vertical ray, while the Anode is a standing but Daynamic 4 ellerment wave being an array of 4, from which the the vertical ray is generated and projected, while at the same time the standing waves also project at an angle in to the western sky @ 10.30 oclock, and both the ray and the waves are polerized magnetic North South

And further disclose that it is this event,Known within the Mayan civilisation and it being Known as both the RED ranbow and the WHITE rainbow and that I disclose for the first time that they the above rainbows are generated by the one and the same generator, but the only differance between them is the RED rainbow has clouds over head giveing Roygibiv , but now energy charge being the negitve, while the WHITE rainbow being the same thing only it has no clouds overhead to obstruct is passage on its way to the play its part via generating the ionisphere and at the same time the western dynamic waves also hitting the ionisphere and when it dose so it fluxes and reverse Indution accures and it tracktors back to earth, as the discharging point where by it deposits its pranic energy from the ionisphere directly into the grid causeing magnetic plume see my previous posting about plumes

And I further make it known that for every RED rainbow or viewerable one that you can see, that there is 500, 000 WHITE ones projected that you havent and cannot see and all the above are caused and geneated via the primordial mists and when viewed from the light side of earth are a continum of the above and has been so for many billions of years and it is these White Rainbows that are actualy what protects this planet from raidation being they are the feilds of sheilds of reativity being they are the contiuam

Our problem begins and ends with the killer of the Rainbows Oil and dispersant giving the leathal dose of reconstertutable soluability on the Atomic level

BULLA

And I make it know this day, given I am to understand the gulf well is again active, spewing more oil and I say loud and clear, given you have understood my postings upon Scotts thread

UNDER NO SECOMSTANCES USE ANYMORE DISPERSENT OR MAKE ANYMORE SOLUABLE CONTAMINATION OR WE WILL SUFFER THE DIA CONSERQUANCES OF SAME AND INCREASE THE SIZE AND SPEED OF THE MAGNETOSPHERE DECLINE

When you make it soluable you incress it available size of effects by a trillion times, my data pile is indercating we already have one quarter of the northen hemisphere Oceans infected, there by elliminating those said areas from any possible generation or the prodution of gravity, given it once done, cannot be reversed, further more I am getting these horrable feelings, that some force is fully intending to distroy this plant, by sending it in to a Zero sum gravity spirial which it cannot and will not recover from

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Hi T-Lord,

Many thanks thanks for your kind words regarding the Giza-Orion Blueprint. I am glad that what I have presented here made sense to you and I look forward to any further comments you may wish to make regarding this theory.

Please note: I am considering starting a new thread relating to this important theory as I am of the opinion that the current thread has been somewhat side-tracked by material that I do not consider to be in any way relevant to the subject of this thread.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

sorry mate

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

BULLA

And I make it know this day, given I am to understand the gulf well is again active, spewing more oil and I say loud and clear, given you have understood my postings upon Scotts thread

UNDER NO SECOMSTANCES USE ANYMORE DISPERSENT OR MAKE ANYMORE SOLUABLE CONTAMINATION OR WE WILL SUFFER THE DIA CONSERQUANCES OF SAME AND INCREASE THE SIZE AND SPEED OF THE MAGNETOSPHERE DECLINE

When you make it soluable you incress it available size of effects by a trillion times, my data pile is indercating we already have one quarter of the northen hemisphere Oceans infected, there by elliminating those said areas from any possible generation or the prodution of gravity, given it once done, cannot be reversed, further more I am getting these horrable feelings, that some force is fully intending to distroy this plant, by sending it in to a Zero sum gravity spirial which it cannot and will not recover from

And a further note to those that think I am a prophit of doom, and to those that may be behind this heaniss crime, against both earth and its civilization, wharts and all, I give you fare warning, that I am a man of wisdom and having this wisdom I shall use it to foil your, genersidal attemps to distroy this civilzation by attacking its gravity via oil and disperants , and it creating a climate train of deverstation and distruction, that you alone have put apon the rails of humanity, and I warn you that as stated by Zarathostra / the opocliptic Knights of the King of light will rise up to warn of what, and who is to come, where by, as it has been before, it shall be again, and bring pieace and tranquility within the golden age, as it has proven, to be done, before our time

bulla

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

BULLA

That's why we need to get off petrol products.

I've heard different versions that agree our collective ignorance is a bad energy that can lead to undesirable manifestations. why does it have to be this way if really what people want is to be happy? collectively we are depressed because things COULD BE so much better around the world. We could all share in what would be an energy renaissance and on the road to repairing the primordial mists... if there is time left
I just can't believe how much damage we are doing to this beautiful place and really it's all we got.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

BULLA

I've heard different versions that agree our collective ignorance is a bad energy that can lead to undesirable manifestations. why does it have to be this way if really what people want is to be happy? collectively we are depressed because things COULD BE so much better around the world. We could all share in what would be an energy renaissance and on the road to repairing the primordial mists... if there is time left
I just can't believe how much damage we are doing to this beautiful place and really it's all we got.

Yes, what you say is right, and so do the wise people of the next dimention also think so, but this planet is inhabited by all manner of devious people of free thought, gifted to them by the ancients, that upon this only paradise in all the cosmoses, regarless of where you can travel to, Earth is the gem in all, the paradise not only on earth but the intire cosmose , can you find such examples of of beauity and nature abounds for you to behold

To this I stand as a pillar of defence against all, who wish to distroy it for the actions of the few being the eveil forces that we are subjected to, and I am speaking out and for and behalf of these people and ask to keep the ballance of earth in focus, so that the ancients dont become overwhelled by its evilness and assume there are not people that just love earth and being upon her, regardless of evil

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

reply to post by bulla

BULLA

Yes, what you say is right, and so do the wise people of the next dimention also think so, but this planet is inhabited by all manner of devious people of free thought, gifted to them by the ancients, that upon this only paradise in all the cosmoses, regarless of where you can travel to, Earth is the gem in all, the paradise not only on earth but the intire cosmose , can you find such examples of of beauity and nature abounds for you to behold

To this I stand as a pillar of defence against all, who wish to distroy it for the actions of the few being the eveil forces that we are subjected to, and I am speaking out and for and behalf of these people and ask to keep the ballance of earth in focus, so that the ancients dont become overwhelled by its evilness and assume there are not people that just love earth and being upon her, regardless of evil

The Sphinx and the blue print of Orion Leo the lion, ruler , the Solar King the Sun, The lordly Lion that greats the sunrise and Dawn, ironicly the metal GOLD and the Stone is RUBY being the Sapphire

And the head being Aquarius also the sun and the water bringer the rain

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton

Hi T-Lord,

Many thanks thanks for your kind words regarding the Giza-Orion Blueprint. I am glad that what I have presented here made sense to you and I look forward to any further comments you may wish to make regarding this theory.

Please note: I am considering starting a new thread relating to this important theory as I am of the opinion that the current thread has been somewhat side-tracked by material that I do not consider to be in any way relevant to the subject of this thread.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

Well i shall be keeping an "eye" open for it

sorry couldn't help throwing in a RA pun lol

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by Scott Creighton

Hi T-Lord,

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

Well i shall be keeping an "eye" open for it

sorry couldn't help throwing in a RA pun lol

A discovery made only yesterday here opon pyramid site picture on the internal wall of pyramid of a flower, reportedly Known as the flower of life, and this then gives a long searched for connection, between Giza, Nostradarmus, and the Mayan they are all now linked by the Rose being the flower of life

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry. It went too fast for me and clicking to try and pause it had it open some 404 page.

So I see the angles and the bases and then like the first couple of lines of text. I can't really comment much to it and I'm not going to watch it 20 times just to see the info. Looks good presentation wise. My advice is to allow pausing and resuming.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Why doesn't someone or you look at the shafts movements as the builders of the pyramids tried to correct the shafts pointing to stars, if they did so, to pin point the correct time of building? Up to that level that is, when they at last discovered precession throwing out the plans of illuminating the kings chamber at certain times of the year, uno, like when the spot on the floor where the hole in the wall used to line up one day a year with a sunbeam but as the years went by, so did the sunbeam pointing on the "spot" like at Maya with the snake and Abu Simbel at Aswan in Egypt where the sun shines on the three faces, I know the others too but can't be bothered... BTW Did the dig that out of the water after the put the dam there and move it to match the sun beam once again because it was getting out of alignment as well?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeightN

Why doesn't someone or you look at the shafts movements as the builders of the pyramids tried to correct the shafts pointing to stars, if they did so, to pin point the correct time of building? Up to that level that is, when they at last discovered precession throwing out the plans of illuminating the kings chamber at certain times of the year, uno, like when the spot on the floor where the hole in the wall used to line up one day a year with a sunbeam but as the years went by, so did the sunbeam pointing on the "spot" like at Maya with the snake and Abu Simbel at Aswan in Egypt where the sun shines on the three faces, I know the others too but can't be bothered... BTW Did the dig that out of the water after the put the dam there and move it to match the sun beam once again because it was getting out of alignment as well?

Hi,

The four shafts of the Great Pyramid reference only ONE star - Al Nitak in Orion's Belt - and they demonstrate how this star suddenly shifted approximately 6 degrees (from around 39 degrees to 45 degrees) on the southern meridian at the latitude of Giza. Of course, it is not the star that shifted but the Earth's axis.

You can see how this occurs here: The Great Pyramid Demonstrates Pole Shift.

There is considerable scientific evidence that this shift of the Earth's axis occurred around the time of the great pyramid-building age and is presented in my forthcoming book.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

HMMM. I knew that, and has nothing to do with what i said. What I am saying is, If some idiots built the pyramids, or had added to them in the 14th, 15th or 16th century, without prior knowlege of precession, after getting further up in layers the shafts would have had to have been corrected after finding out it is getting out of alignment the higher they go, they would have tried to fix it by realigning the shafts to match the stars again, and by doing so, they would have at that very moment pinpointed the time, date and excact year, or years of building of that stage of the pyramids construction., Get me?.. I know it not about matching of the belt stars to the pyramids but, uno, you got to ask questions...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeightN

HMMM. I knew that, and has nothing to do with what i said. What I am saying is, If some idiots built the pyramids, or had added to them in the 14th, 15th or 16th century, without prior knowlege of precession, after getting further up in layers the shafts would have had to have been corrected after finding out it is getting out of alignment the higher they go, they would have tried to fix it by realigning the shafts to match the stars again, and by doing so, they would have at that very moment pinpointed the time, date and excact year, or years of building of that stage of the pyramids construction., Get me?.. I know it not about matching of the belt stars to the pyramids but, uno, you got to ask questions...

Hi,

It was not "idiots" that built the pyramids.

Nor were the Gizamids "added to" in the previous millennia. The Gizamids most likely were laid out to match the Orion Belt stars although the four shafts within the Great Pyramid were arranged to reference only ONE star within the Belt, the stellar counterpart of the Great Pyramid, Zeta Orionis (Al Nitak).

Regards,

Scott Creighton

edit on 20/12/2011 by Scott Creighton because: Clarification.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Jesus!! Once again. I am "NOT" going on about the belt stars in Orion, get off the belt stars matching the pyramids pills will ya!!! haha No wonder I dont chat much with anyone, I'd much rather read!! "If" they built the bloody pyramids using the stars, like most of the other sites across the world had done, ie: Took advantage of shining light 60metres and that and using light(don't forget the sun is a star) and had made it so "PERFECT" why the hell are the shafts in the king and queens(that once before completion, had at that time shone down the shafts)why are they so crooked and twisted and not at all "PERFECT"? Which is the 'Only" thing I am talking about, and if they did this, it turned out to be one big cock up!! Why change the subject? Ahh Forget it, it's like asking a brick wall a question, I would rather read and try to pay attention to Bulla's posts anyway...Bye...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join